ScreenShot3_zpseewezoio.png

I don't remember my blades helmet being this huge XD.  What the hell lol.  Little preview of what Ct77 Blades set would look like with new CBBE.  Pretty basic shape though.

Are you converting CT77's mod?! :)

I am indeed. But I edited the esp and nifs to make each piece equipabble. Since its a vanilla replacer this meant a lot of ladies running around with no panties on and just a top lol. I edited all of the outfits (to my knowledge) and also merged Megane glasses so there's a random chance npcs have glasses too. So I guess thinking about it if I release I need both authors permission. Didn't think of that at first. If I'm the first to get it done I'll definitely release it as long as I have permission. I typically get 1 to 2 outfits done a day so I wouldn't expect it till later in the month if not early November.

Still... that's great news!

Regarding the new CBBE...pure awesomesauce.   PERKY AND PUFFY NIPPLES YAY!!!

Interestingly enough when my PC wears her Nishtonka bikini armor she takes on the old CBBE shape I was using before upgrading. When she takes her armor off, she reverts to the new CBBE shape.   No complaints though since I tend to have very thick and quite robust avies although the old CBBE is clearly more thicker (it's a modified Shiva shape) although I tried to get the new shape as close to the original shape as possible.  

I'm pretty happy with the new CBBE shape though. I was able to use the same Oldrim skin texture (Fair Skin Complexion) that I was using for the new CBBE shape although I had to reinstall the texture in NMM. 

What I did was get rid of the old CBBE AND Bodyslide stuff before installing CBBE and Bodyslide for SSE so it was basically "start from scratch" for me. 

What bodyslide files are you using for the bikini set? I'm assuming you're using the SSE version that's available on Nexus?

Just the CBBE curvy shape that came with CBBE SSE

And no seems or anything? So, you installed the oldrim version?

I haven't really looked, but the shape is the new SSE preset that came with the Caliente SSE afaik.  

Congratulations on the release!

On a side note, for what it's worth, I also agree that having one body is better. In Oldrim, you cannot use some armors if you use CBBE, and vice versa ):

Amen.  Having one body means everything will be made for that body.  

Regarding the new CBBE...pure awesomesauce.   PERKY AND PUFFY NIPPLES YAY!!!

Interestingly enough when my PC wears her Nishtonka bikini armor she takes on the old CBBE shape I was using before upgrading. When she takes her armor off, she reverts to the new CBBE shape.   No complaints though since I tend to have very thick and quite robust avies although the old CBBE is clearly more thicker (it's a modified Shiva shape) although I tried to get the new shape as close to the original shape as possible.  

I'm pretty happy with the new CBBE shape though. I was able to use the same Oldrim skin texture (Fair Skin Complexion) that I was using for the new CBBE shape although I had to reinstall the texture in NMM. 

What I did was get rid of the old CBBE AND Bodyslide stuff before installing CBBE and Bodyslide for SSE so it was basically "start from scratch" for me. 

What bodyslide files are you using for the bikini set? I'm assuming you're using the SSE version that's available on Nexus?

When I put on the Nishtonka bikini armor, it took on the modified Shiva preset I used before I updated Caliente and Bodyslide.   When I take that bikini armor off, my PC's body reverts to the CBBE preset that came with the new Caliente mod. (modified to my tastes, of course) 

The difference is somewhat noticeable particularly since my modified Shiva body has a fairly prominent "ghetto booty"  It's not as pronounced with the new CBBE preset I use now. 

And I have to admit the Nishtonka bikini armor is just FANTASTIC for booty views especially the thong ones.  

And the vanilla armor needs to be sexy..the vanilla armors after the change reverted to their original looks.  Ugh. 

Ousinus,

I have a question..how can I get my CBBE sliders to go into negative values?  I only get 0-100 sliders for the new CBBE in Body Slide and I really want to narrow the waist for my "thick" preset. 

Well, there are no bodyslide files yet for the bikini in SE but I'm sure it's being worked on probably by Koffman. Just add a - to the number... -20%

Thanks for the hint.  The interesting thing is that when I did that minus adjustment for the waist..it seemed to have converted the Nishtonka bikini armor to my current CBBE preset.   There was a noticeable change in the butt afterwards which matched that of my new CBBE shape and my avie looked a little less thicker. The old CBBE shape was noticeably thicker than the new one, particularly in the legs and ass. 

So I guess I'm good on the armor department. LOL

This might be an dumb question but is there a quick way to copy a preset from oldrim in the new bodyslide?

No, you have to re-do the preset.  Just gotta use your eyes the best you can.  There are a lot of the regular sliders so you could max out the original baseshape slider and then go from there.  I never tried it but I'm sure it's pretty close.

This might be an dumb question but is there a quick way to copy a preset from oldrim in the new bodyslide?

No, you have to re-do the preset.  Just gotta use your eyes the best you can.  There are a lot of the regular sliders so you could max out the original baseshape slider and then go from there.  I never tried it but I'm sure it's pretty close.

They're just a bit different. Looks like the new body is a bit wider than the old and some of the sliders are reverse meaning 100% on some is small instead of large.

Is there a guide on how to convert oldrim outfits that are in the old CBBE format to the new CBBE SE?   A lot of my armors from oldrim have bodyslides from the old CBBE if that helps any.

Thanks

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation

There are guides on there, I am trying to learn how to do this also. Basically my very limited knowledge and amateur levels of experience with using Outfit Studio is telling me that old bodyslides for the old body should be ignored.

You need to first change the base shape using the Conversion Reference. So start with a basic CBBE armor then convert it to the new shape. Save it off for both sizes of _0 and _1. Then using your new shape you can make bodyslides for the armor.

Okay, it doesn't happen often, but i have a question to ask the Bodyslide/Outfit Studio team:

I love to add some shiny glossiness to my girls, so, after building a body and outfits, I always find myself going to nifskope to change the glossiness and specular strength of the BaseShape, painstakingly, one by one for every nif... But then it suddenly dawned on me.. Bodyslide builds batches of nifs for each and every outfit.. Would there be a way to somehow make it adjust the BSLightingShaderProperty for the BaseShape of every nif it builds? Thus allowing us to customize the shinyness of the skin (and other things) right in Bodyslide, for every outfit at once!

Okay, it doesn't happen often, but i have a question to ask the Bodyslide/Outfit Studio team:

I love to add some shiny glossiness to my girls, so, after building a body and outfits, I always find myself going to nifskope to change the glossiness and specular strength of the BaseShape, painstakingly, one by one for every nif... But then it suddenly dawned on me.. Bodyslide builds batches of nifs for each and every outfit.. Would there be a way to somehow make it adjust the BSLightingShaderProperty for the BaseShape of every nif it builds? Thus allowing us to customize the shinyness of the skin (and other things) right in Bodyslide, for every outfit at once!

You can't really tell 100% for sure what the body mesh is, unfortunately that will have to stay a manual edit of the files. Maybe in the future you will be able to do the same in-game instead, like NiOverride can do for Oldrim.

You can't really tell 100% for sure what the body mesh is, unfortunately that will have to stay a manual edit of the files. Maybe in the future you will be able to do the same in-game instead, like NiOverride can do for Oldrim.

Couldn't you technically edit the nif of the baseshape that you're using?  Even then though you would have to go into every outfit that has the baseshape on it and copy the new one in, then the batch build would include the glossier body.

Wait, NiOverride can do that?? Oh damn, I just flew past that lol. Then yeah, maybe! Seeing it in SE would be awesome.

Im working on CT77's armor replacer but I'll need to get his permission before I post anywhere, and it's also a changed ESP so it might not fit everyone's taste.  I'm only about 1/3 done with it anyhow and doing pretty quick conversions so they're not perfect but playable.