It's really awesome to see modding for SE coming to life suddenly! Thank you so much!

I said it before and I'm sorry but I just have to say it again.  I am so happy with this body.  Converting outfits is an absolute breeze and it has to be from the poly count.  I used to spend hours converting panties and things like that to get rid of clipping.  Now I copy weights and conform sliders and it's like an instant masterpiece.  Movement doesn't look choppy at all in game from just copying weights.  I haven't tried a low poly outfit yet, but I don't have many of those anymore anyways.  Much love!

And that's great to hear too! You seem to be adept at converting outfits.. Any chance you'll share what you've done so far? :)

I could, my current project is converting over CT77 vanilla replacer.  I would need permission from Chrono first.  But I have also redone all of the esp's to my own liking so it might completely break your game lol.  I have made every armor set modular using my preference for the biped slot so it probably wouldn't match up with a lot of other mods and adjusted pretty much all armor values to balance them out.  I've done this with all of the armor mods I've downloaded which is 150 mods or somewhere around there so lots of work to do.  If I'm done with the vanilla game by the end of the month I would be happy lol.

I might wait for the Tera conversion and just redo making the armor sets again.  Probably save myself a lot of time but then again there's all those vertices I've already added to my own.  Ugh!  I have converted Tera armors complete UNP set to bodyslide probably 3 times not counting now since I'll have to redo it again ><

I'm really only having trouble with underboob clipping from breast and spine bones.  Once I find the right balance on those these should go smoothly and relatively quick.  The first few sets I did had this problem but my fix on those sets did not work for what I'm on now.  Who'd have thought Prisoner's Robes would have consumed most of my day, I took one look at it and said "Hmph, 5 minutes..."  There's so many more sliders to check too though.  I also will do sliders on top of sliders.  Like how doublemelon effects look from the baseshape to the baseshape with the breast size up, which takes more time but makes for a lot more variation without clipping.  Panties working first try just blew my fucking mind today. lol

In hindsight maybe I should say screw it till some form of physics is released... Adding to a bone for clipping tends to make it clip in the opposite direction during movement and with the current BBP animations I don't think I'll see that.

So, im wondering, the old bodyslide had the files for the UUNP body, but the new one doesnt, will the new bodyslide ever get the UUNP body? or we'll just have to use the one from Oldrim?

There is no more UUNP that will be officially supported.  Just one body now.

So, im wondering, the old bodyslide had the files for the UUNP body, but the new one doesnt, will the new bodyslide ever get the UUNP body? or we'll just have to use the one from Oldrim?

oh, those are terrible news

oh, those are terrible news

These are great news. For one only one base body, second the body has much better quality than UUNP and third all clothers armors have to be converted anyway. Old low-polygon armors won't look good on the body and need to be either reworked or dropped. I have seen a lot of quite similar-looking clothes on oldrim, so I think it is good to have less but good looking ones created instead of keeping old ones.

You can of course make a preset that looks like UUNP. However you should be more create and create your own dream-body base. Why limit yourself artifically ?

So thank you for the great new body.

I could, my current project is converting over CT77 vanilla replacer.  I would need permission from Chrono first.  But I have also redone all of the esp's to my own liking so it might completely break your game lol.  I have made every armor set modular using my preference for the biped slot so it probably wouldn't match up with a lot of other mods and adjusted pretty much all armor values to balance them out.  I've done this with all of the armor mods I've downloaded which is 150 mods or somewhere around there so lots of work to do.  If I'm done with the vanilla game by the end of the month I would be happy lol.

This is excellent news!! I don't suppose you or someone else would be able to get permission to convert Nisetanaka's bikini armor collection as well from the skyrim nexus page.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

This is excellent news!! I don't suppose you or someone else would be able to get permission to convert Nisetanaka's bikini armor collection as well from the skyrim nexus page.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

kofman77 might be the one doing that.

kofman77 might be the one doing that.

I have them and would be doing them but they're already done in the format I use so it would make more sense to wait for someone else to convert them and then just go into the esp and nif files to change the biped slots I prefer to use. Seems as though I'm waiting for kofman77's work for those. If I remember correctly nisetanakas armors have good poly counts so I wouldn't have to make adjustments there either.

With the polys I'm adding to my vanilla replacer I'm estimating my zip to be close to 2 GBs. I would like to improve on the textures too but sadly I am not very good at that. Or at least I don't have the time, I would like to actually be playing the game by 2018 and fall/winter is busy season at work so I'll have to find the time between 12 hour days and I'll have to give the wife some attention too lol

Anyone else getting hand seams with forearm and wrist sliders still with Bodyslide 4.3.3? 

I only adjusted on CBBE physic pear (from CBBE Preset Compendium) with hand_1 wrist slider to 100% (this is actually narrower than 0%) and forearm size slider on body_1 to -100%.  Finally no more lumberjack arms but I got some seams.

Anyone else getting hand seams with forearm and wrist sliders still with Bodyslide 4.3.3? 

I only adjusted on CBBE physic pear (from CBBE Preset Compendium) with hand_1 wrist slider to 100% (this is actually narrower than 0%) and forearm size slider on body_1 to -100%.  Finally no more lumberjack arms but I got some seams.

You have to update CBBE itself, there were some seam fixes. Additionally, you have to build both the body and hands with the same preset/values.

You have to update CBBE itself, there were some seam fixes. Additionally, you have to build both the body and hands with the same preset/values.

I am using CBBE2 1.1.5 and Bodyslided 4.3.3 with CBBE Preset Comendium CBBE Pear.  Fair Skin Textures. 

I think it's because I don't understand what the Wrist Size slider does for the hands.  Default is 100% for Low Weight and 0% for High Weight, and a box says Seams checked.  Leaving at default there is no seam when I adjust forearm size slider on body_1 to -100%.  Moving the hand slider at Low Weight from 100% to 0% does not seem to do anything.  Moving the wrist slider at High Weight from 0% to 100% gives me a more slender hand :) but creates seams with the forearms :(

I don't really want to ask, but I'm probably woefully out of my league.

Large hand and foot gaps when I wear an armor I am learning to convert stuff with. Also one of the other layers on it seems to be missing. The piece itself seems to be fitted and weighted properly, so that is nice.

Where is the hangup:

open uunp zeroed project for body armor

remove uunp body layer, open reference cbbe SK to cbbe sse

conform all

maximize slider(fit the body), set base shape

Switch reference to cbbe se - fix clipping, conform all.

Save project.

Build body using said project file.

Check generated nif files in bodyslide again, all is well.

Open game, huge gaps. Maybe I'm missing some super secret technique for the well educated? I'm gonna keep fiddling around with it for a while. This is probably one of those common issues, I'll kill this post if I find it in a search before anything, or edit it down to the basic question and answer to help others.

E: it looks like all the partitions aren't showing up, other than body. F. Do oldrim partitions have different labelling or something? the optimizer did run. Still fiddling. I went ahead and tried a different file in the project, and that one functioned just fine. Either I messed up this first one royally when learning, or something is wrong with it. Either way, I'm going to toss it aside for now, and I'll get a fresh copy of it later.

There's no plans to port it back to Oldrim.The files that are uploaded right now only work in SSE.

Got it. Too bad there isn't a tool that converts the nifs from SSE to Oldrim automatically. Not quite ready to make the full move to SSE yet (waiting for a decent modding tool).

Why would you port it to old rim. There is no point in doing that. Oh, because the old rim community wants to have this amazing CBBE... No.. keep it for CBBE. If they want CBBE they can play in on SE. Oldrim has plenty of great mods with body nifs. You can convert them over to SSE if you want thanks to Ousnius. Let SE have it's own CBBE and maybe someday another UUNP, or future version of CBBE Special. Cheers hoping we can get there with the new body over time. 

Regarding the new CBBE...pure awesomesauce.   PERKY AND PUFFY NIPPLES YAY!!!

Interestingly enough when my PC wears her Nishtonka bikini armor she takes on the old CBBE shape I was using before upgrading. When she takes her armor off, she reverts to the new CBBE shape.   No complaints though since I tend to have very thick and quite robust avies although the old CBBE is clearly more thicker (it's a modified Shiva shape) although I tried to get the new shape as close to the original shape as possible.  

I'm pretty happy with the new CBBE shape though. I was able to use the same Oldrim skin texture (Fair Skin Complexion) that I was using for the new CBBE shape although I had to reinstall the texture in NMM. 

What I did was get rid of the old CBBE AND Bodyslide stuff before installing CBBE and Bodyslide for SSE so it was basically "start from scratch" for me. 

Interestingly enough when my PC wears her Nishtonka bikini armor she takes on the old CBBE shape I was using before upgrading. When she takes her armor off, she reverts to the new CBBE shape.   No complaints though since I tend to have very thick and quite robust avies although the old CBBE is clearly more thicker (it's a modified Shiva shape) although I tried to get the new shape as close to the original shape as possible.  

I'm pretty happy with the new CBBE shape though. I was able to use the same Oldrim skin texture (Fair Skin Complexion) that I was using for the new CBBE shape although I had to reinstall the texture in NMM. 

What I did was get rid of the old CBBE AND Bodyslide stuff before installing CBBE and Bodyslide for SSE so it was basically "start from scratch" for me. 

That's because the bikini armors were created using the old CBBE body.  So when you wear them they revert to the old body even though you are using the new one.:)

What bodyslide files are you using for the bikini set? I'm assuming you're using the SSE version that's available on Nexus?

What bodyslide files are you using for the bikini set? I'm assuming you're using the SSE version that's available on Nexus?

Just the CBBE curvy shape that came with CBBE SSE

ScreenShot3_zpseewezoio.png

I don't remember my blades helmet being this huge XD.  What the hell lol.  Little preview of what Ct77 Blades set would look like with new CBBE.  Pretty basic shape though.

Are you converting CT77's mod?! :)

I am indeed. But I edited the esp and nifs to make each piece equipabble. Since its a vanilla replacer this meant a lot of ladies running around with no panties on and just a top lol. I edited all of the outfits (to my knowledge) and also merged Megane glasses so there's a random chance npcs have glasses too. So I guess thinking about it if I release I need both authors permission. Didn't think of that at first. If I'm the first to get it done I'll definitely release it as long as I have permission. I typically get 1 to 2 outfits done a day so I wouldn't expect it till later in the month if not early November.

Just the CBBE curvy shape that came with CBBE SSE

And no seems or anything? So, you installed the oldrim version?