• 2 weeks later...

I recently switched to MO2 and I don't understand how it works with Bodyslide. If I open group manager and choose browse, it shows the groups and the path is: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups

but there is no such directory in Windows explorer, and I have ticked show hidden files. And if I create a new group, trying to save it to that folder gives me an error message. But group manager shows groups there installed by mods so WTF, I am really confused.

4 minutes ago, McLude said:

I recently switched to MO2 and I don't understand how it works with Bodyslide. If I open group manager and choose browse, it shows the groups and the path is: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups

but there is no such directory in Windows explorer, and I have ticked show hidden files. And if I create a new group, trying to save it to that folder gives me an error message. But group manager shows groups there installed by mods so WTF, I am really confused.

If you are just getting started with MO, you might actually find Vortex easier.

In Vortex, the hard links to mods are persistent, and it does not matter if Vortex is running when you run Bodyslide.

With MO, all applications have to be run within MO, or the virtual file system is not visible. So launch Bodyslide from MO dropdown.

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

So launch Bodyslide from MO dropdown.

I am launching through MO2. So if I want to create my own cbbe preset, I have to install it through MO2, I can't just type it manually and drop it in a folder somewhere. Ah, I'm starting to get it. Well that's extra work. I just wiped and switched over to MO2, I don't really want to do that again to use Vortex.

So, sometimes you download an armor or something and the preset is blank, I can't choose a preset like "CBBE Slim" to build the armor. So how do people do it in MO2? In NMM I would resave the preset and tick the new armor, that doesn't work now.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:14 PM, McLude said:

It  would be in your mod organizer folder now... since that directory is now virtualized.   The easiest way to get to it is to right click the bodyslide folder on your MO left panel... then click open in explorer.  Now you can navigate through the paths through calientetools bodyslide then slidergroups.

When you export files it usually goes into your overwrite folder.. but you can CTRL click the batch export to specify where you want it to go.   You can create a specific folder for all your exports under your mod organizer mods folders.    Its a little confusing I know.  But if you can get through it, it really is good.

On 9/22/2018 at 8:21 PM, McLude said:

So, sometimes you download an armor or something and the preset is blank, I can't choose a preset like "CBBE Slim" to build the armor. So how do people do it in MO2? In NMM I would resave the preset and tick the new armor, that doesn't work now.

I still haven't figured out this part but I have another question.

What is this hump on cbbe and is there a slider to make it go away? I've tried and tried but when making smaller or flatter breasts it really sticks out.

what is bodyslide.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have not played skyrim SE in along time was wondering if i need to make some changes to ini settings like in fallout 4 to enable mods to work ?? like the archive etc.. ?? i tried installing bodyslide but somehow only the body works fine in game i can get any armor or clothes to work with the newly created bodyslide body slide does export a preset correclt only in game i only see vanilla mesh like the one supplied by bethesda not one created by bodyslide ??

On 9/28/2018 at 9:54 PM, McLude said:

I still haven't figured out this part but I have another question.

What is this hump on cbbe and is there a slider to make it go away? I've tried and tried but when making smaller or flatter breasts it really sticks out.

Yes, there is - in the breast section, upper "something" slider 0 sorry, forgot the exact name of it...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to convert some old CBBE outfits to SE as follows:

- Load project

- Delete bodyshape if present

- Load conversion reference, conform all slider, slider to max, set base shape

- Delete conversion reference

- Load CBBE Physics reference, conform all sliders

- Copy bone weights

- Save (including body mesh where appropriate)

Getting mostly good results using this method. However with a few outfits, I get missing ankles and wrists. Not the usual "gap", the entire leg below the knee is missing. How can I fix this?

ScreenShot2.png.f067adf85c7066e56eda8faebac5b9da.png

27 minutes ago, Musje said:

Getting mostly good results using this method. However with a few outfits, I get missing ankles and wrists. Not the usual "gap", the entire leg below the knee is missing. How can I fix this?

Go into the CK and make sure the outfit's ArmorAddon has forearms and calves tagged.

4 hours ago, mxwqtkl said:

Go into the CK and make sure the outfit's ArmorAddon has forearms and calves tagged.

That fixed it!

But... the outfit also comes with sleeves. If I wear the top, the sleeves don't appear at all. If I take the top off, the sleeves are there but there's the wrist gap again. Changing the sleeves armor addon to a different slot doesn;t help... (they don't show up at all) should I also mess with something in Nifskope maybe?

EDIT: nevermind, I fixed it bysetting slot 59 for the sleeves on armor, armor addon, and in Outfit Studio in the Partition (whatever that is) :) All good now!

4 hours ago, RedMonika said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I used to have this issue and it's only the left breast, right? It's something with HDT as removing it fixes it. It's one reason why I stopped using HDT and just went to BBP

Both breasts and I don't have HDT. I've tried every slider and nothing moves it, all I can do is make a shape that works with it.