Working gallows resource 10/27/16

@ zaira @ t.ara

I could not mod a dead cat.

But having watched the development of both, I do understand enough to know that neither of these actual/planned mods/proposals is exactly compatible, as things stand

I'm not taking sides.  But rather than have a stand off in which we get the world+wife+dog saying 'this one is better than that', any chance you two, and your expert helpers, can get together and do the rest of us a big favour by trying to get some compatibility?  Preferably off forum too.  We don't need all the gory details

You would do the LL community a really HUGE service if you could achieve that, and come up with something that will work with backwards compatibility too.  Not everyone is going to start new games just for a few new shiny collars etc

Hope that adds something, and is received at your monitors with the same degree of constructive intent with which it left this keyboard  tongue.png

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...