Working gallows resource 10/27/16

Is already integrated for next Maria Eden release - full package with feared breathing, struggling sounds, pissing, manual controls and escape handling...

And - of course - in Builder spell. So you can spawn Gallows wherever you want!

hi,i have question,if i use mod "SexLab Sex Slaves" i can instal "Maria Eden"?

They are not compatible. Tested on different PC and different versions of the game.

Hi, this is working quite well,

I changed the script for using inside my ZAZ-building...the chair furniture is not visible, but with collision...this can easily be changed using a "chair", what isn´t there exactly...(use my upload instead of the one inside the mod)

Perfect;-))) In the Scripting, you should add:

Idle Property reset auto

Utility.wait(10.0)

and then use the "zazforceidlereset"    to stop all animations, then you have a very fine running furniture.

Let me use this together with my soon coming mod, please...finally a gallow Animation that don´t kill !!!!!!!!.and can be used for further interaction;-))))

Exchange the origin furniture NIF with this one from my upload and all collision is away;-)))  Have fun!

For using with a horizontal trap-door you can add after the first Animation a door property and let it open before the next Animation stage is played...

fully working;-)) :heart:

p.s. script changes are on bottom for download, too...(best is, to use "han 1loop" for the first Animation)

00_ld.rar

post-1454928-0-61659900-1477732205_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-91160500-1477732222_thumb.jpg

gallow script.rar

Hi try using my upload as the furniture marker, that  quits the collision

I am currently building some scenes around this but there is a problem - only the player is placed properly - if I order my follower to use this furniture he is placed a meter aside.

I am currently building some scenes around this but there is a problem - only the player is placed properly - if I order my follower to use this furniture he is placed a meter aside.

Looks a little bit better but still bad at all - the NPC puts his feets onto the invisible chair (that is part of the gallows collision object)

I think the gallows collision object has to be adapted.

Maybe if I copy the collision object of the original?

About the script - it needs much more adaptions:

Busy wait is not good because you loose the OnActivate event when the player leaves the furniture while the script is busy waiting.

Every wait has to be asynchronous (RegisterForSingleUpdate) and in order to catch an orphaned OnUpdate when the player leaves the furniture all OnUpdate events shall better encapsulated in separate states where the default OnUpdate simply does nothing.

Regarding the trap doors - in ME I use linked references to link a door to the gallows - so I don't need to adapt script properties for a certain gallows.

For using gallows in scenes it is necessary to allow manual animation control. I added this to my furniture script so I can do this in scenes:

MariaNooseFurnitureScript gallows = gallowsRef as MariaNooseFurnitureScript
gallows.ManualControlled = true

;// the activation now stuck in waiting state - if I want to turn to next stage, I call
gallows.Continue()

;// or to reset everything
gallows.Cleanup()

MariaNooseFurnitureScript.7z

hi, zaira, no, no, no !!! -there ´s no invisible chair if you do it right...YOU can get this FULLY working...!!!!

you NEED to Exchange the furniture Symbol (that coloured guy) with the mesh/NIF (get rid of that !!!), I put here for download, then there is NO "invisible chair anymore...(i.e. you Keep the Animation and the rope within Animation and the rest is a pointer without a furniture...that pointer is a "virtual" furniture but has no collision) ...the Symbol for furniture will be available in CK, but you have no collision, I have it here working..

If you want a nice NIF/gallowpole as static, you can easily use "DOCKCOLSTRSIGN01", it´s an amazing gallow, you can take that nif as part of the static furniture, or use all other static stuff...the collision is depending on this "coloured marker" only...if that marker has no coll. you can use all NIF you like and let Play that Animation under the statics.

that script is for me perfect, because I can´t use scripts for quests-codes for now, I´m honest, I´m too stupid for that stuff. :cool:

I´m straight working on a 2nd gallow in my "cavern" with a huge and great way back up to the Basis ground...so that the gamer "can view the daylight again...gg...For that Animation I was really waiting. :heart:

I really can´t follow what u are doing inside your scripts....sorry (don´t waste your time with me, I´m a greenhorn!)

I can read from the scripts only some easy stuff, and the next day I have to start up from the beginning.

I watched inside your codings and, my ´o ´my!...is unbelievable that your mod runs...

P:S: how you can put the scripts in colours here?...a copy and paste don´t work for me?!

P.S: I put a follower under the gallow, so that you can see that there´s NOTHING.

P.S: Let a Little  place for other stuff to use PAPYRUS...that script  finally makes the cpu run on the i5/i7 Systems with skyrim :D

Place that invisible furniture into your NIF (meshes), furniture MEP Folder and pick it simply up in CK and Exchange it with the furniture what you don´t like have collision with. It exchanges the original stuff (chair here) and you can then use all the animations you want THERE ON THAT PLACE ;)

If the NPC´s or if the character runs over there, there´s nothing...only if you press "E" for use, the Animation starts...(I quitted also the table , instead I use the horizontal doors, ....and the gamer gets to a next adventure... I read that you could also make it ON A furniture,  and then let the chair or table be kicked away...I saw an Animation for this...if I find that, I´ll tell you.

Looks a little bit better but still bad at all - the NPC puts his feets onto the invisible chair (that is part of the gallows collision object)

I think the gallows collision object has to be adapted.

Maybe if I copy the collision object of the original?

invisiblefurniture.rar

post-1454928-0-65422900-1477771462_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-65177800-1477771480_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-94328000-1477771498_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-57492100-1477771530_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-65376800-1477771558_thumb.jpg

hi, zaira, no, no, no !!! -there ´s no invisible chair if you do it right...YOU can get this FULLY working...!!!!

you NEED to Exchange the furniture Symbol (that coloured guy) with the mesh/NIF (get rid of that !!!), I put here for download, then there is NO "invisible chair anymore...

Sorry - but I don't get it. Could you upload the combined (ready to use) nif?

Source code coloring is available if you press the "<>" button in the forum editor toolbar.

Regarding my codes: I'm a professional software developer - so it might happen that my scripts are complex...

My gallows script ensures that you can leave the gallows at each moment without breaking the gallows functionality or leaving the actor in an undefined animation state - and it adds sound and other environmental effects to increase immersion.

Regarding CPU usage: No, this script doesn't stress papyrus because most time it waits for update events. The environmental events are handled by audio hardware, the pee animation by animation system. Papyrus is stressed by busy loops, complex calculations and cell scans - none of those factors are part of this script.

I am a noob when it comes to NIF and animations. The most complex work I can do is to add NIOverride to heels in NIF files...

Hello, Zaira

I made (first time in my life) screen-pic to show you how..(I don´t know how to extract furnitures/export edited furnitures, sorry for that, I did not find it, even not by a search)), but this Little workaround will take you only some few minutes!

1. Put the download into your "meshes folder" of your mod-name (I´d chose the main importent -meshes - eden - (beside your "collar" - folder maybe, create a new folder like "furniture")...one mom. I Need to create some breakfast... :dodgy:

2. Then you  enter CK and load as usual your project, add all stuff you need for the gallows-mod (integrate that mod, best by hand (not by tes5) and have sure your mod is running independly from the original gallows-mod...the aac-Folder I let where the original gallows-mod stood, there´s a link pointing to the gallow-rope-mesh, so I decided to let it with my stuff together)

3. Now you create a new furniture by right-click into the CK-object-window (you can duplicate one you used into your project as usually)

4. Use the parameter I have used, like the original author, like made from my screenshots, but change the furniture NIF-marker with my upload and safe your work.

5. You will be able to use this, because we have a usual furniture marker (like you can see on pic 5 (inside CK)  that can be easily positioned without any collision.

6. Done!

7.If all this fails I visit u and we take a wine and do it together ;-)))

post-1454928-0-00850800-1477829048_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-61215000-1477829062_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-12787900-1477829076_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-90793000-1477829084_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-03948700-1477829100_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-58120000-1477829111_thumb.jpg

Hello, Zaira

I made (first time in my life) screen-pic to show you how..(I don´t know how to extract furnitures/export edited furnitures, sorry for that, I did not find it, even not by a search)), but this Little workaround will take you only some few minutes!

Ah, now I understand - You don't use a Gallows furniture at all - only your dummy furniture.

Unfortunately this is not compatible with my Bob The Builder spell because I can spawn only single objects - with your solution I need two - the Gallows static and your dummy furniture.

I'll try to replace the collision object of the existing gallows with the original collision object - this shall work too

I'm not getting the noose. Haven't tried placing this with CK yet since it doesn't work in the test farm. I get the gallows with a visible stool under the wall mounted one. Can activate either gallows and a stool apears(meaning I now have multiple stools if using the wall mounted gallows) when I try to activate, the stool goes away(now back to one on wall mounted gallows) but the character just falls on the floor...

I'm not getting the noose. Haven't tried placing this with CK yet since it doesn't work in the test farm. I get the gallows with a visible stool under the wall mounted one. Can activate either gallows and a stool apears(meaning I now have multiple stools if using the wall mounted gallows) when I try to activate, the stool goes away(now back to one on wall mounted gallows) but the character just falls on the floor...

FNIS forgotten?

+ This furniture was updated by the author

I got Fnis, and ran the generator after mod activation, but it's the first time I've ever used it. I also got zaz animation pack, not sure if any of the animations are working though. I went to the test zone for it and there was a slave on a device, but she was in a cage and didn't seem to have anything going on, and I had no interaction with any of them to use the devices. I tried to use them with my pc, but when I try to switch to third person Pov I exit the device.

Hi, I´m sure you get this to work, the "coloured-dummy" is the proband and responsible for all the stupid collisions, not the mesh that will be the gallow-pole...I made the whole ZAZ-furniture  working, even those, who have animations with furniture...but this is another chapter...anyway, you´ll later see that ALL the torture poles, all the chain-animations and all the rest of zaz is fully use-able without any problems. The torture poles have very magical Animation-poses, more better then the other stuff imo.

You should also try to implement them with MEP...For that function you need to spawn (if you use the POSITIONER) also a torture pole and the furniture together, the static pole has to be a good hand-size above the furniture-pole-mesh of the furniture* (*that one isn´t ingame later visible)...then you must position the furniture and put on each other (the working-furniture-data for this I can give you. You should check that ingame, because you need an Imagination and a feeling, how it must  be placed...(I had weeks of Trial and error). The animation is running WITHOUT the animated pole and the user is hanging on the real furniture, that can´t be pushed away...this poses are IMPRESSIVE ((that were the first poses I have seen with the mod DEVIOUSLY SURRENDER 2.09)), **catch-eye-celeb** for "flogging" or "wipping" or simply "hanging"...I´ ll give you some impressions:.....(I always play without "race to scale" but in the official mods I´d implement race-to-scale of course, because the various high-heels and body-sizes of the gamer´s characters should have to suit then)...[[the positioner should be able to spawn 2 things at once by script, then you can do DREAM THINGS with your coding together]] TRY TO LET SPAWN TWO THINGS TOGETHER, then you have to set the target-placing only correct, and you can make all this stuff available...ALL ZAZ !!! (Fix-to-the-place-animation-scripting, I got from YOU, ZAIRI, THANKS YOU FOR THAT) ..so far I use this poles during gameplay with your mod before the "free whipping is beginning, then I quickly jump to the pole...maybe a "keyword" [is zaz/painful furniture]  would let your mod detect that stuff also as ZAZ-furniture easily...I think there are only a few steps needed to use the whole zaz-stuff and that would make your mod MUCH more creative and interesting.

P.S. Attached pic-gallery..this is of one of my torture-pole area

P.S. Of course, that works too, you can also put every stuff there, a "torture-rack" or a "Spider"  and play the gallow Animation, what naturally makes no sense, but: it works

P.S. The furniture what u want to SEE ingame, pick up within the "MARKER MODEL" - Slot, available in the CK-FURNITURE-WINDOW, as usually...(the gallow-post/pole)

Hello, Zaira

Ah, now I understand - You don't use a Gallows furniture at all - only your dummy furniture.

Unfortunately this is not compatible with my Bob The Builder spell because I can spawn only single objects - with your solution I need two - the Gallows static and your dummy furniture.

I'll try to replace the collision object of the existing gallows with the original collision object - this shall work too

post-1454928-0-03252400-1477850970_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-13138700-1477850996_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-35682500-1477851018_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-09342300-1477851038_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-69817700-1477851059_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-10694800-1477851082_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-68886200-1477851104_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-83858100-1477851131_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-10546200-1477851162_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-52647900-1477851187_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-86117300-1477851219_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-84155900-1477851242_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-94131400-1477851265_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-02314500-1477851288_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-50020300-1477851312_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-87455700-1477851332_thumb.jpg

Hi,

this gallow has to be prepared within CK, to get an artefact-free-working furniture. This will be coming soon in lot of mods, and then fully working and available.

...Or you may follow some of the tips here.

Zaz-Animation Pack, as MAsterMOd has no own functionality, but with the right mod together, you will finally get your "SWEET-MAGIC" of SKYRIM, or, whatever u like:-)))

I got Fnis, and ran the generator after mod activation, but it's the first time I've ever used it. I also got zaz animation pack, not sure if any of the animations are working though. I went to the test zone for it and there was a slave on a device, but she was in a cage and didn't seem to have anything going on, and I had no interaction with any of them to use the devices. I tried to use them with my pc, but when I try to switch to third person Pov I exit the device.

Hello,

the noose (ropes) are inside the "aac"-Folder of the mod, I recommend to let it there, also if you make this mod part of your own. The Animation has a link to that folder, and if that folder isn´t there, you still don´t get the rope...(the rope is by the way..the best rope(-texture-mesh) I have seen in the whole game, so far. For interested Gamers and modders: That texture is available by opening the mod in CK and looking for" textures", "aac_rope...."...is btw. automatically transfered to your mod, if you add this mod/integrate this mod into your "own" mod.

If you want to use this for your own, I can upload the Scripting, with added propertys for ankle- and wrist-ropes, and also with some sound-stages...

(anyway, lots of thanks to the author(s) !!!!!!!!!)

GallowScript.rar

Thank you for the files. I think my problem may be my skse. I have an old version and need to update it. Ran Fnis again and got things working some. The noose is there sometimes and not others, but I'll update and play with the scripts when I get a chance. Thank you for all the help ????

That was supposed to be a smiley...

;)

I so wish that 'someone' added execution as max penalties either through the big prison rework mod or in some of the slavery mods. SD+ could definitely use decapitation or hanging as a possible end result for a slave that is too useless. 

Oh man, I have always wanted this. A while back I got it in my head to make a mod where the punishment for murder was death (if you were caught and found guilty), but then I started working on it and realized it was beyond my abilities. I still hold out hope that someday someone will take up the cause, because I'm a big fan of immersion, and paying a fine for murder seems silly.

• 4 months later...

...of course, you will:-)

...in some hours, (approx. 2 days)  I will be uploading.....!

...I wanted to add some tree-Scenes and an outside Underground jail....

..some stuff is not working as it should be (collision-probs)...

but of course....WE CAN MAKE UPDATES - can´t we ???

thx for your reply

This stuff is been saved as a part of the new zaz Animation pack (coming soon):-))

I hope to see nasty stuff tied to this soon. :)

I loved it in Oblivion where they hanged your followers, and then the PC last when you aquired too much bounty.

This stuff is been saved as a part of the new zaz Animation pack (coming soon):-))

This will be the point where your Zaz release collides with Zep and ME (Zep contains the gallows + complex audio, visual, facial and pain mechanics). I think we should coordinate things...

...of course, you will:-)

...in some hours, (approx. 2 days)  I will be uploading.....!

...I wanted to add some tree-Scenes and an outside Underground jail....

..some stuff is not working as it should be (collision-probs)...

but of course....WE CAN MAKE UPDATES - can´t we ???

thx for your reply

I hope to see nasty stuff tied to this soon. :)

I loved it in Oblivion where they hanged your followers, and then the PC last when you aquired too much bounty.

Added to what mod? :)

That would be .. :heart:

Hi, zaira...

I am pretty sure that we don´t use the exactly same keywords (for the gallows) and not the exactly furniture names...your gallow-animations won´t kill this one and vice versa...same is for all same looking furnitures, this is not the Problem!!!

The badly created problem is the script-screwing of a master mod: :@

So...if the user will install  your ZEP over the new zaz Animation pack (if your mod is installed after this one) , the user won´t be able to use the new resources, because it is overwritten by the ZEP-extension code- (you call that: framework).

Anyway, if you like to play the new Maria Eden Prostitude mod  (that depends on ZEP and heretic´s stuff) , you won´t be able to use the new zaz Animation pack, because the original code (i.e. framework) is simply overwritten( screwed up). In other words: the NEW MEP and this pack are not working together. (but: the old MEP does)

Solution:

You can implement the new ZAZ Animation pack in same way you did with the old one.

This will be the point where your Zaz release collides with Zep and ME (Zep contains the gallows + complex audio, visual, facial and pain mechanics). I think we should coordinate things...