SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Guest user29

I think after pregnancy is over the pregnancy mod will eventually remove you from the radscorpion faction. Also if you do not follow the readscorpion to the queen they'll all become hostile as well.

Guest user29

How are you planning to deal with the players equipment?

I haven't decided yet. I'm either going to remove all weapons or not allow you to ready weapons.

Guest user29

There's a player control function that wouldn't take me any time at all to throw in there. I just don't want to take control away yet.

If I get time today, I've got to form a hidden quest otherwise it's going to get out of hand.

Guest user29

Anyone have thoughts on the scorpion worker leading you to the breeding pit? Do you like it, or not? Would you change something about it?

Guest user29

I agree. I did have it running originally but that little sucker is fast. I'll set it to run again with the next release. If people aren't keeping up with it I can always revert.

Guest user29

I think what I'm going to do is have this whole capture event thing be a one time thing. After that though, I'll allow the PC to come back and get impregnated at will and with no restrictions. If that's fine with everyone.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm pretty much making this how you guys tell me to :P

As long as I can figure out how to do it that is.

edit: Actually I think I might want to make random encounters where if you don't return to them after a set amount of time they ambush you randomly on your travels and take you back again.

Like that last idea. You should definitely be able to go back any time you want (especially if you're working towards the broodmother perk, you'll need to a quite a bit). Maybe reward frequent return trips with extra food and stuff.

Having them drag you back if you don't go back is a very good idea.

Guest user29

Lots of background quest stuff. I've also got "the main encounter" working pretty well. Timings might be off a little and there's probably a better way to do it than I did, but it's functioning for now. I fear it may only work if you haven't extended the duration of the sex events. If someone wants to try longer durations and tell me if it still works, please do. There are seemingly long pauses, those are intentional and I can reduce them a bit later. Also impregnation isn't yet guaranteed.

How are you planning to deal with the players equipment?

I haven't decided yet. I'm either going to remove all weapons or not allow you to ready weapons.

Generally the idea is to create a Container for each actor, any box trunk whatever, it doesn't have to even apear in world, then move all the actors stuff into that and back again when necessary.

Did some more thinking on radscorpion anims. Decided against the queen one lifting the player, looked a bit odd once it was posed. Then I formatted my PC, so I currently have nothing set up :D

On the plus side, I can get my new vegas install nice and clean again.

Guest user29

I'm thinking an "on her back" with the stinger for the queen and on her stomach without the stinger for everything else.

Everything is working well at this point, but there is one thing i noticed, after your fertilized (which doesn't always work as im sure you already know),

You can literally walk out of the nest and be on your way with little to no difficulty and the scorpions wont turn hostile

Guest Donkey

How is animation going ?? A month a ago i started a new one but not finished it yet. But without a sexual organ it will look weird.

The stinger, can be used for this purpose but i would have rather done it differently.

I may have to fully start learning to animate from scratch i am fully rusty now. Haven't done any real animaton in more then a month.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure. It takes more time now to get back into this. Luckely i wrote everything down before leaving so i have to re-read everything i written down.

Then i will see what i can come up with.