SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Guest user29

I hate to say it, but ideally I need one queen sized, one large and one small.

Lets have the queen use her stinger to implant and the other two can just do it "normal" style. lolz.

Middle pair of legs perhaps?

While you'r poking with Scorpions, there's a Facehugger model which seems to be a shrunken scorpion with no claws in there, or perhaps it's from AWOP, any chance of making it our own Pussy/butt hugger, with perhaps a won armor item that stays on there for a day or so :)

Guest user29

Yeah, I'd have the queen stand up as tall as it can, hold the character down on the ground and then have the stinger do it's thing. You've got the right idea for males.

Still works :P Any idea where the model is exactly? I'd love that sort of thing. Cursed armour was my favourite mod for Oblivion, sort of hoping something similar for fallout could be done, I loved the whole armour variants (gross as they were) and the massive emphasis on egg laying. Perhaps use the alien parasite stuff, have the facehugger leave a little present (as they like to)

I'll do a couple of variants on the scorpion in blender tomorrow, see what people think is best.

Guest user29

I love when you've got a problem you can't figure out, then when you finally find out what is was you knock yourself over your head at how stupid it was.

Feels good after the soreness goes down though :P

I don't want to stop Evilrunner from whatever is inspiring him, but the whole idea of holding the player up in the air and impaling the player is neato, but it's much less primal than bending and mounting the player. If the player-character were attached to a column or stuck to a pile of something, the Queen could mount her in a very natural and powerful-looking fashion. A standing/lowering/impaling animation isn't as realistic or primal-looking.

However, if the PC were kicking and struggling while she were being lowered or positioned for a thrust, it could be exciting. Like I said, I'll let Evilrunner do his thing.

The Facefugger plug sounds like a neat idea. Nothing makes a victim feel "used" like being plugged or forced to wear something as part of the reproductive cycle of another. Would there be any way to make the PC crawl instead of stand? (the weight, after all). You know, scorpions are solitary hunters, perhaps they WANT her to escape and spread their young elsewhere.

...I'm just worried for my soul for having suggested this scenario in the first place. :(

Guest user29

I'm not opposed to sealing her up with a crotch hugger if you guys want me to do it.

...I'm just worried for my soul for having suggested this scenario in the first place. :(

lol don't worry about it, we're just having some fun.

Guest user29

Version 0.4 is up. You now enter the cave at a different point when they capture you. I've also added some very basic dialogue and a little tour of the caverns ending in a special surprise! If you don't follow your guide, you can expect the other radscorpions won't be very happy about it.

If you know how to better explain the initial dialogue (the bit about being captured) please share it with me. It needs to be informative but you can spruce it up however you want. It's pretty basic right now. As always feedback on every aspect is appreciated.

post-28800-135978762517_thumb.jpg

Scorpio. The main heroine. I went to pour the coffee and as a result of 215 eggs inside her. I'm shocked. Half day to give birth.

The cave is full of scorpions, and they attacked me in unison.

And I think the time of implantation to be a surprise for the player. An unexpected and inevitable.