SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Scruffy likes where this is going.

Once you get some definite breeding scenarios, you should post a rough outline on how they will progress and have any who are willing to draft up a dialogue sequence for ya, which I would totally be on board for.

Godspeed User29.

Guest user29

Right I forgot about that. You can type tcl to turn on no clip and get yourself out. I'll see if I can't fix that right now.

And scorpions don't have a sex animation yet I don't think so it's reverting to the default ones where the girl wiggles on the ground and the monster on top just idles over her. I think evil said he was going to make one? And the animation placing is just a glitch that happens when you initiate sex on uneven ground. There's a few fixes for this that I can think of, it won't be a problem in the future.

Guest user29

I'm not dead set on scorpions or anything. I just had the feeling thats what most people wanted. If we can't get animations for them I'm open for suggestions. Might want to keep this one insect related.

Guest user29

If you want to have a go at it (it doesn't have to be anything super fancy) I'll continue making it scorpion focused. And don't worry about being gone, I won't have another major update for 3 or 4 days would be my guess. I just wanted to get something up for download to show everyone I am actually working on it :P

Loving the progress on this. Can't wait to have access to my gaming rig in a few days to download everything and try what you have so far! (Also can't wait to see what you guys do with animations, P7, and eventual deathclaw inclusion :))

I am also willing to try to help in any way I can. (I can't do scripting or modeling or anything along those lines, but I can throw out wacky ideas and maybe help with dialog. :D)

ty already found it)

Seems to work fine here, nice looking cave. Only thing is that my char just lies underneath the scorpion, not much happening there.

One question; why scorpions? seems ultra-super-duper creepy... :). anyway, I'll try anything so I'm keepin a close eye on this one!

Great job so far!

Only thing is that my char just lies underneath the scorpion' date=' not much happening there.[/quote']
And scorpions don't have a sex animation yet I don't think so it's reverting to the default ones where the girl wiggles on the ground and the monster on top just idles over her.

Am I the only one thinking the Thorn could give a quest to find eggs and you get a quest to hunt in a certain area for them and get captured?

Could even be that the ones running the thorn sets up a lab by side to keep new animals coming?

The cave is well done. The only concern can not fuck with the Radscorpion but I think it will come. I just think you should add plenty of oueuf of Radscorpions radscorpions and small. It is also possible to put other women pregnant for parraitre less alone. It should also be able to efcape once grosesse finished because there are quite out of Scorpions and probably after it. Should a system as such but with ghouls for other monsters. You have to think about what monsters? I look at the map and this is what I find

Deathclaw-> Quarry junction

Centaur-> Devil Throad (remove radiation in the burrow or we'll die) Ant-> ant

Webbed-> Camp Guardian

Rataupe-> Nest Rataupe (Be careful because there are so Cazadors even before the enmener a longer distance.

Cazadors-> ready Foret Camp Ranger (Remnants Bunker)

Fly bloated -> At the destroyed road.

Gecko-> Nest ready for a cabin can Raul above

Crock-> Cave Crock multiple choice

Radroaches-> find no place but it would be nice

Giant rats-> Flower Cave Brock

Mantis-> Shelters also with 21 places for plants

Anyway good job I attent the first finished version to see what happens

PS: Do you think that the monsters have to catch us in a fight or not is still in the idea?

:idea: Maybe, "Breeding Station" by Homealone_447 (3d comics) adds more inspiration? Imho it's the best (despite one of the oldest) his works, others have less soul and "reality".

Hope my note doesn't kill this thread, as it seems happen when i mentioned German-DangerGirl gallery. :-/

ps. and that monsters from MMM - somebody reported successful sex with them (because of fact most of them using existing creature's skeletons)

The cave is cool and the scorpion sex works. But i did find a problem tho. It slows the game down from 60 fps to a crawl of 10-15 fps after i disabled the mod. Had to do a clean save to fix the problem.

It might be because of the scorpion because it will continuously rape you if you stand beside it. But you can get away from it. So i am guessing the script is in a loop and it gets stuck even when you disable the mod.

Guest user29

The cave is cool and the scorpion sex works. But i did find a problem tho. It slows the game down from 60 fps to a crawl of 10-15 fps after i disabled the mod. Had to do a clean save to fix the problem.

It might be because of the scorpion because it will continuously rape you if you stand beside it. But you can get away from it. So i am guessing the script is in a loop and it gets stuck even when you disable the mod.

Ok this is good stuff cuz this is how I learn what I did wrong:P

So you're saying after you disabled the .esp and went in game it was still lagging for you? Did you disable more mods after seeing it was still working. Because if you did then it sounds like one of the other mods were the ones giving you trouble.

If you could clarify that, it'd help me tremendously. Regardless I've uploaded version 0.2b which has a smaller scorpion so you can at least sorta see the girl and the script will only ever fire once. So if your game is lagging because of this mod please try version b and tell me if that fixes it. Try to recreate it as best you can.

I only disabled Breeder after giving it a run and the problem started there. But i do have to say i was helping to find a bug in SCR that caused the pregnancy mod not to start or update. It's now fixed so i will give breeder a second run and see if it happens again.

Edit: It seems your new version fixed it.