SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Guest user29

I only disabled Breeder after giving it a run and the problem started there. But i do have to say i was helping to find a bug in SCR that caused the pregnancy mod not to start or update. It's now fixed so i will give breeder a second run and see if it happens again.

Edit: It seems your new version fixed it.

would you mind terribly trying the old version and seeing if it happens to you again? It might have just been a one time thing since no one else is reporting it.

there seems to be a random floating chemistry set in the cave and a bed that doesnt work :/

You mean scorpion nests don't all have chemistry sets? :P

Thoughts on disabling player control during your time in the nest?

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/DisablePlayerControls

I don't want to restrict movement' date=' but I can disable the pipboy or your ability to fight. Just tossing ideas around.

[/quote']

May need some custon animating. but could disable pipboy or the ability to fight with the explanation that your hands are bound (behind your back?) until you give birth?

I don't want to restrict movement' date=' but I can disable the pipboy or your ability to fight. Just tossing ideas around.

[/quote']

This sounds like an exciting idea. There's no reason NOT to make it challenging to the player. Getting caught has its consequences, after all.

Guest user29

I was also thinking along the lines of some sort of resin. We'll see what happens. I'm under the impression you guys want me to keep updating you on my progress. Well I figured out how to force and place the player where I want her in another cell automatically. That was one of the few things I was worried about getting right, but again it was easier than I thought.

So there's going to be a bunch of Breeder type scorpions spread around the entrance of the cave in scorpion gulch. And mixed into those will be 3 or 4 little ones. When those sting you it's going to knock you out and you're going to find yourself surrounded by them in their nest. Did we want them to just breed you once or did we want a series of breeding? I'm thinking I'll just use the big queen to do it.

Once thats all set I think to make things fun, I'll use sexout's built in scanner and have the scorpions randomly take their turn on you while your in the nest. Unless you're all against that. It'll be like any of the tryout plugins where they approach you.

I wasn't even testing this in particular, but I had a little surprise while testing. See the attached pics. :D

I was also thinking along the lines of some sort of resin. We'll see what happens. I'm under the impression you guys want me to keep updating you on my progress. Well I figured out how to force and place the player where I want her in another cell automatically. That was one of the few things I was worried about getting right' date=' but again it was easier than I thought.

So there's going to be a bunch of Breeder type scorpions spread around the entrance of the cave in scorpion gulch. And mixed into those will be 3 or 4 little ones. When those sting you it's going to knock you out and you're going to find yourself surrounded by them in their nest. Did we want them to just breed you once or did we want a series of breeding? I'm thinking I'll just use the big queen to do it.

Once thats all set I think to make things fun, I'll use sexout's built in scanner and have the scorpions randomly take their turn on you while your in the nest. Unless you're all against that. It'll be like any of the tryout plugins where they approach you.

I wasn't even testing this in particular, but I had a little surprise while testing. See the attached pics. :D

[/quote']

I think the scanner is a great call personally

[/quote']

The only problem I see with disabling the Pipboy is that by doing so, you also disable waiting, which might make it tedious for some. I guess it depends on how cruel you intend the situation to be though.

I believe as long as all items are taken, it is effectively the same thing since you can't fast travel indoors without the console. Disabling fighting would be fine though. You could tie it in with an aphrodisiac only produced in that cave or something making the player docile towards the radscorpions. I don't know. I'm just writing things as they come.

Disabling pip boy and fighting is fine, if you include something like a bed or other sleep spot that will be scripted to advance time till next morning or something similar. That would limit peoples ability to fight/escape, but still let them speed up duration of their captivity.

Guest user29

all right, If I do go that route I won't be disabling the pip boy until I have a wait alternative. If I can figure out how to do it, I might let you equip your weapon but have a message that pops up telling you that you're too weak to fight and have it unequip.

This sounds like it'll be awesome XD Though, escape won't be too terribly difficult even unarmed for a properly skilled unarmed fighter. The right perks, high unarmed, with the Legion Assault or Ranger Takedown perks you can pummel a radscorp to death.

As for the nest, having the queen lay eggs in you and then having all male scorps fertilize them sounds fun.

As for the mod overall, I like the idea, the various species in the wastes, some of which lacking females of their own, capturing human females as hosts for their larvae/young.

Heh, imagine stumbling into a Mantis nest and having the queen plant an entire ootheca in the player.

The bloatflies give me unclean ideas too. They basically shoot spiny larvae at you, don't they? Figured they would do lingering damage as they continue to nom you or something. Maybe have some sort of mechanic where there's a random chance they burrow Into the player and migrate to her womb(like what happens with the parasite gun in the Fallout 3 Sexus parasite mod), where they pupate and later emerge ala Halstrom's birthing mechanic.

Would turn bloatflies from an annoying pest to something you either want to avoid at all costs or eliminate from afar, as close encounters are likely to leave the player with more then a few wounds and more then a few squirming larvae growing in her belly.

Guest user29

The bloatflies give me unclean ideas too. They basically shoot spiny larvae at you' date=' don't they? Figured they would do lingering damage as they continue to nom you or something. Maybe have some sort of mechanic where there's a random chance they burrow Into the player and migrate to her womb(like what happens with the parasite gun in the Fallout 3 Sexus parasite mod), where they pupate and later emerge ala Halstrom's birthing mechanic.

Would turn bloatflies from an annoying pest to something you either want to avoid at all costs or eliminate from afar, as close encounters are likely to leave the player with more then a few wounds and more then a few squirming larvae growing in her belly.

[/quote']

aww man, thanks to evil I now how to making squirming bodies too. So many ideas!

I'm uploading v0.3

Sex is again repeatable with the scorpion. I also kept the smaller scorpion from version b. Upon entering scorpion gulch, if you health gets below 50% and you're nearby the nest you'll find yourself automatically teleported to the breeding chamber. I intend to make it so that you need to be under the effects of scorpion poison for it to work and I want to figure out how to knock the character down just before teleporting. Implying you were paralyzed.

Anyways, lemme know how it works and if you like how I'm handling it so far. Update is in the OP.

Guest user29

That might be worth looking into. I was thinking more like the knock down effect brutal rapers has. That one would probably be easier. I'm sure it's as simple as making the character suddenly ragdoll.

I'll figure something out.

edit: I forgot to mention I also figured out how to cure poison so that you don't die shortly after being transferred to the breeding chamber. See, I'm looking out for you :P

the teleporting into the cave at half health and poison removal works well' date=' but each time i stand next to the scorpion no animation plays and the console says sexoutNGSAN: aborting due to 9.2 :(

[/quote']

You sure you have installed sexout correctly? You might be missing updated files