SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Guest user29

Something like that would certainly work perfect for the queen. I wanted something without the stinger for the males, but I'm certainly not going to be picky.

Also hermy you have private messages disabled. you need to enable them in your control panel if you want me to write you back.

Wouldn't it be better to figure it how scorpions repoduce and then make the animation?

"Scorpions perform a mating dance by clasping each others pincers and dance around. The male deposits aspermatophyte, a small container of sperm, onto the ground then directs the female over to it so she can pick it up. The young develop in eggs inside the female, Then after thirty five days to one year ,20-50 young hatches inside the female and emerge alive and crawl onto the mothers back. The mother protects them until they have molted (shed their exoskeletons) for the first time. scorpions take from two to three years to reach sexual maturity and live for three to fifteen years."

Don't know how you would implement any of the above lol.

There is not a sexual act itself among scorpions. The highlight is actually a wedding dance or evil and ejects its semance Dancer is above the female and sperm from sticking to it and enters the hole.

This coupling is not very feasible for a scorpion and a woman.

PS : pour les fourmis c'est pareille c'est la reine qui est la source de l'accouplement donc il faudra faire une animation

Guest Donkey

I'm not making any dancing animation.. :D i have seen it before on nexus. Sexanimation is already difficult enough to get into.

I never seen scoprion made, this is not about realism right ??

This is not the purpose of making the movie Dance of the Scorpion would be silly with a woman. I watch the movie now that have been made ​​to the scorpions, ants, spiders and other "cazadors". It is not many but if you need I tell you to watch hentai site are provided there.

"Scorpions perform a mating dance by clasping each others pincers and dance around. The male deposits aspermatophyte' date=' a small container of sperm, onto the ground then directs the female over to it so she can pick it up. The young develop in eggs inside the female, Then after thirty five days to one year ,20-50 young hatches inside the female and emerge alive and crawl onto the mothers back. The mother protects them until they have molted (shed their exoskeletons) for the first time. scorpions take from two to three years to reach sexual maturity and live for three to fifteen years."

Don't know how you would implement any of the above lol.[/quote']

That's pretty much how my end is going to work, and it's going to hurt, what happens to get to the eggs inside state I'm going to leave open to whatever others do animations for :)

Guest user29

works for me. As long as it doesn't outright kill low level characters.

How many eggs per scorpion pregnancy were you thinking of going with?

I have an idea for dealing with player equipment, perhaps after you were subdued by the creatures, they instinctively tore off/removed any non-biological matter (with the exception of the pipboy) and they leave the equipment in a disposal mound just outside the nest for when the player escapes.

the ants in the game have ant waste mounds perhaps you could place one of those outside and transfer the players equipment to it

Guest user29

v0.6 is up

Pretty much redid the way the "main encounter" is handled using sexout callbacks. It flows much nicer now and having sex duration set to something other than default won't utterly destroy it. Added new dialogue, more scorpions around the nest, and also a nest guard that will prevent you from leaving. Next update will hopefully lead to certain impregnation.

Guest user29

I have an idea for dealing with player equipment' date=' perhaps after you were subdued by the creatures, they instinctively tore off/removed any non-biological matter (with the exception of the pipboy) and they leave the equipment in a disposal mound just outside the nest for when the player escapes.

the ants in the game have ant waste mounds perhaps you could place one of those outside and transfer the players equipment to it

[/quote']

That is a good idea and if I decide to go that route that's what I'll do. For now, I'm just going to take away the players ability to fight. They'll still have full control over what they want to wear and such however.

If I don't use that idea for the scorpions, I'll use it for another one for sure.

works for me. As long as it doesn't outright kill low level characters.

How many eggs per scorpion pregnancy were you thinking of going with?

Probably a dozen, but yeah birthing 12 will definately to do enough damage to kill low level characters unless they leave the difficulty slider at zero.

I have an idea for dealing with player equipment' date=' perhaps after you were subdued by the creatures, they instinctively tore off/removed any non-biological matter (with the exception of the pipboy) and they leave the equipment in a disposal mound just outside the nest for when the player escapes.

[/quote']

That is a good idea and if I decide to go that route that's what I'll do. For now, I'm just going to take away the players ability to fight. They'll still have full control over what they want to wear and such however.

If I don't use that idea for the scorpions, I'll use it for another one for sure.

Fair enough, I think if the PC can access their equipment easily there isn't a real challenge in being captured as you could easily fight your way out rather than being tactical or sneaky in regards to escape

If there were alternate methods of escape, maybe by scrounging equipment from round the nest or finding/creating hidden ways out

Got you a radscorpion egg. Basically the same as the standard new vegas one just resized a bit (so it will actually fit) and I fixed the dented top. Probably will be best going in SCR.

On my system I have it under: meshes/sexout/eggs

The eggs are pretty large by the way, I've worked off vanilla, but anything more than 3 or 4 is likely pushing it. If you'd rather a larger number of eggs, would you prefer that I made these a bit smaller?

0.6 works for me, it was hard to see the scorpion to follow at first but that might have something to do with my brightness settings :)

Keep up the good work, looks very interesting so far, looking forward to what you guys come up with the animations! or do I need an existing plugin to see sex anims?

Guest user29

Glad you guys like it. Posts like that make me want to keep working on it :D

Also no, animations will eventually be added for scorpions to sexout so all you'll need to do is update sexout when those are added. Right now all you should be seeing is the scorpion laying on top of the girl more or less.

Pregnancy is giving me some headache right now, I'm working with halstrom to get it figured out. I likely won't be updating until I can get the pregnancy started.

edit: I'll throw up some more lights around where the scorpion starts off at so even people who have their darkness turned up a bit will be able to see it. I was worried he'd scurry away before people even realize what's going on.

Guest user29

Well now I at least know why impregnation couldn't work. Though I fear I might have just made a ton of work for halstrom :P