SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Guest user29

I'm not sure what message you're talking about. If the scorpion does have sex with you then its working correctly. I'm updating my plugins to their latest version to test.

Guest user29

If you're getting a 9.2 error update sexout to the fomod 2.3.62. The scorpion doesn't have a sex animation so it'll just lay on top of you, but it should work. Please test it and let me know if it does or not.

right, tested with the new sexoutNG update and the error still keeps coming up :( added in a screenshot to illutrate and the second is what happens to me when i try smaller talking to the scorpion just as a random side note

Guest user29

are you trying to do it as a guy? It might not be finding the animations if you're playing a male character.

And yeah I get that glitch also if I try to talk to it. I should probably disable that :P

Guest user29

lol sorry. Also I've got no idea why it wouldnt be working for you. If you would, go find some regular scorpions and have them try to combat rape you and tell me if that works.

Guest user29

thats the pregnancy plugin implanting the scorpion egg. I haven't even done that stuff yet. Also the positioning is going to be kinda random until there are scorpion animations. It depends entirely on the curve of the ground where you initiate sex. So it's actually functioning perfectly for you. I've no idea why it's not working for hermy.

hermy are you using the NVSE Extender? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965

ive tried it with both v4 and v5 of NVSE and it makes no difference :( does it matter what version of SCR you use? and setting up the animations through the console generally using sexoutNG begin and stuff works fine, but just approaching it for sex doesnt!

tried rapers by scorpions it works fine

Guest user29

You should update pregnancy and SCR to their most up to date versions. If that still doesn't work try making a new game real fast. Once you leave mitchell's house you can type tmm 1 into the console to enable all map markers and teleport there quickly.

Was this mod working for you before v0.3?

tried with scr and preg newest version, but that was having problems anyway so not too surprised it didnt work :( and it hasnt been working with any version, i believe i tried 0.2b earliest. still comes up with the same error code each time

Guest user29

Well I'm out of ideas. Since no one else has had problems with it in any of the other versions It's just got to be an issue with your install of sexout.

Go away a couple of days and the thread explodes :)

Might give a scorpion animation a go tomorrow. Not sure how well it will work, but might as well give it a go. I have the model in blender, just not sure how to work it, depends on where whatever is doing the penetrating is. If it's under the scorpion, I'll have it climb on top. If it's the stinger (ow) then it will probably be some position with her vagina in the air.

Your plugin is working as you have stated so far user, im teleported propperly on >50% health and the scorpion initiates sex when I walk into it, also happy to report no bloating issues as of yet or framerate drops

So far so good, I look forward to further updates :)

Guest user29

You should be, because I've got teh ideas and things are progressively getting easier instead of harder the more I work on it.

I think I'm going to have to create a hidden quest to better organize the events. But everyone's good with getting implanted by the queen then fertilized by a male right?

I love that idea, going to give it a go over the weekend :)

How's it going to work once finished? One queen puts a few eggs in and then all the males fertilize?

If it's like that, maybe have the queen fill the player to P2 with eggs, then the males to P3 with semen then the eggs grow to P6?

With broodmother, eggs up to P5, semen to P6 then grow to P7?

Guest user29

I'm not sure if I can get that specific. I want to try to stay within what halstrom does with pregnancy. I think upon sex with the queen I'm going to add a somewhat random number of scorpion egg embryos to the players inventory. Technically the pc will already be pregnant at that point, then I'm going to have a large male come in and fertilize just for effect :P

Once most of the mod is functional I'm going to allow random scorpions throughout the nest to take their turn.