[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

Hi, thanks a lot for your animations, hope you do more! Just one doubt I have. The topic says "UPDATE 27 01 2017" but when I download the file it shows 25/12/2016 (27/12/2016 for the fute file). Am I clicking the wrong link or the date is just for the Patreon update?

The date coresponding to Patreon yes :)

I got it working. thank you for responding. 

I used zip it didn't work so used winrar and it worked.

You're welcome :)

Thanks Omaster, these are a great addition to WickedWhims.

Thanks ;)

Hey! Great work on your uploads, the Ferrari in particular. I've noticed a lot of requests for prostitution and this kind of artwork is definitely the sort it should be made of :)

I did encounter a little problem where the car would disappear if the camera is too close or a certain angle, I guess that's just the nature of the game's process but it's easily noted and worked around.

Guest Redabyss

Out of curiosity, will your patreon animations ever become free or are they permanently on your Patreon?

They'll eventually be free.

Hey! Great work on your uploads, the Ferrari in particular. I've noticed a lot of requests for prostitution and this kind of artwork is definitely the sort it should be made of :)

I did encounter a little problem where the car would disappear if the camera is too close or a certain angle, I guess that's just the nature of the game's process but it's easily noted and worked around.

Yes, I know this problem with huge objects, if you need zoom on car, enter in photo mode and the car will not disapear

Out of curiosity, will your patreon animations ever become free or are they permanently on your Patreon?

All my animations will come here for free, because it's the rule :)

Yes, I know this problem with huge objects, if you need zoom on car, enter in photo mode and the car will not disapear

All my animations will come here for free, because it's the rule :)

Top stuff :) that's how I got around it too! Quite a handy at times.

It's nice to see a vehicle being used for WW, have you considered the motorcycle? :)

post-1366609-0-23835500-1488594301_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Hi,

The Sensual Dance, Teasing (Floor) animation it's not appearing anymore. Did you remove it?

It's still there, as you can see.

Maybe you have two copies of his animations by mistake?

post-1326409-0-20897400-1489011581_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...