Guest adonnTime Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Your animations keep getting better and better. Thank you for the updates thus far.
QueenB317 Posted December 10, 2016 Posted December 10, 2016 How do i get the threesome and foursome animations to work? When I go to pick the partner for the animation it only ever lets me choose 1, is there something Im missing?
Guest Redabyss Posted December 10, 2016 Posted December 10, 2016 How do i get the threesome and foursome animations to work? When I go to pick the partner for the animation it only ever lets me choose 1, is there something Im missing? You have to click on the other Sims -> WickedWoohoo -> Ask to Join/Join (if you control said Sim)
smorley07 Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act.
res057 Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice.
Omaster Posted December 11, 2016 Author Posted December 11, 2016 The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice. What your wicked Whims version please? Weelkly pack 6 for Patreon 8 new animations MFFF Pajama Party 04, Double bed, Footjob Pajama Party 05, Double bed, Oraljob Pajama Party 06, Double bed, Vaginal Pajama Party 07, Double bed, Vaginal MFM Share my Wife 01, Double bed, teasing MF Fuck me Boss 04, Desk, Anal Fuck me Boss Climax, Desk, Climax Thug Life 01, Custom location City light from City living, Handjob Added in climax category, MF cumshot, ButtJob, cum on feet and MMMF Bukkake
Guest Redabyss Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 I REALLY love your kinky animations. My god. You DEFINITELY need to do a double blowjob for pajama party, then go on with the third girl and have: - Triple Blowjob - Two types of sex w/ all the girls, hopefully three - Climax Will dedicate a statue in your name if you'll do this. PS: how exactly works thug life? PPS: the new anims are FANTASTIC, but I got kind of cockblocked by the fact that Pajama Party, for now, ends at 7 XD
Omaster Posted December 11, 2016 Author Posted December 11, 2016 I REALLY love your kinky animations. My god. You DEFINITELY need to do a double blowjob for pajama party, then go on with the third girl and have: - Triple Blowjob - Two or three types of sex w/ all the girls - Climax Will dedicate a statue in your name if you'll do this. PS: how exactly works thug life? thanks, I will try to include all of this in the series For the thug life animation, just buy this light in the screenshot (I dont have the name in english) or found one in the city and click on, my idea is a femdom policewoman XD maybe include a hooker on this light
Guest Redabyss Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 I REALLY love your kinky animations. My god. You DEFINITELY need to do a double blowjob for pajama party, then go on with the third girl and have: - Triple Blowjob - Two or three types of sex w/ all the girls - Climax Will dedicate a statue in your name if you'll do this. PS: how exactly works thug life? thanks, I will try to include all of this in the series For the thug life animation, just buy this light in the screenshot (I dont have the name in english) or found one in the city and click on, my idea is a femdom policewoman XD maybe include a hooker on this light http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/489/503/cf6.png Okay... now you've gave me another series to be hyped for. Really, again a HUGE HUGE and heartfelt thanks, my friend. You gave me, and us, incredible animations that I'm now extremely hyped to wait for, you have no idea. I really owe you and I'm deeply grateful for all your work and what you're doing to us!
Omaster Posted December 11, 2016 Author Posted December 11, 2016 I REALLY love your kinky animations. My god. You DEFINITELY need to do a double blowjob for pajama party, then go on with the third girl and have: - Triple Blowjob - Two or three types of sex w/ all the girls - Climax Will dedicate a statue in your name if you'll do this. PS: how exactly works thug life? thanks, I will try to include all of this in the series For the thug life animation, just buy this light in the screenshot (I dont have the name in english) or found one in the city and click on, my idea is a femdom policewoman XD maybe include a hooker on this light http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/489/503/cf6.png Okay... now you've gave me another series to be hyped for. Really, again a HUGE HUGE and heartfelt thanks, my friend. You gave me, and us, incredible animations that I'm now extremely hyped to wait for, you have no idea. I really owe you and I'm deeply grateful for all your work and what you're doing to us! Thanks again for your kind words Redabyss, glad you like it December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8
res057 Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice. What your wicked Whims version please? Weelkly pack 6 for Patreon 8 new animations MFFF Pajama Party 04, Double bed, Footjob Pajama Party 05, Double bed, Oraljob Pajama Party 06, Double bed, Vaginal Pajama Party 07, Double bed, Vaginal MFM Share my Wife 01, Double bed, teasing MF Fuck me Boss 04, Desk, Anal Fuck me Boss Climax, Desk, Climax Thug Life 01, Custom location City light from City living, Handjob Added in climax category, MF cumshot, ButtJob, cum on feet and MMMF Bukkake 1.1.2.065 Dec 11th Patreon version. Didn't work for me with earlier version either. Settings are: Full sex progression, Gender Settings: anything goes, female gender as both, talk and walk, always accept, privacy disabled. I completely removed master controller with no effect. It has to be a setting, or more would be reporting it, right?
Omaster Posted December 12, 2016 Author Posted December 12, 2016 The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice. What your wicked Whims version please? Weelkly pack 6 for Patreon 8 new animations MFFF Pajama Party 04, Double bed, Footjob Pajama Party 05, Double bed, Oraljob Pajama Party 06, Double bed, Vaginal Pajama Party 07, Double bed, Vaginal MFM Share my Wife 01, Double bed, teasing MF Fuck me Boss 04, Desk, Anal Fuck me Boss Climax, Desk, Climax Thug Life 01, Custom location City light from City living, Handjob Added in climax category, MF cumshot, ButtJob, cum on feet and MMMF Bukkake 1.1.2.065 Dec 11th Patreon version. Didn't work for me with earlier version either. Settings are: Full sex progression, Gender Settings: anything goes, female gender as both, talk and walk, always accept, privacy disabled. I completely removed master controller with no effect. It has to be a setting, or more would be reporting it, right? Ok I just understand your problem, you have to launch a Teasing animation and invit or join a third sim because the others animation are MFF
Guest Redabyss Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8 Don't worry, I'll have one more Christmast gift thanks to you, if that's the case (and if you'll be doing animations next week)
Omaster Posted December 12, 2016 Author Posted December 12, 2016 December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8 Don't worry, I'll have one more Christmast gift thanks to you, if that's the case (and if you'll be doing animations next week) Started to work on the Pajama party 08 little addon for the weekly pack 6 on patreon added 2 photoshoot semi static animations for photostudio object
Guest Redabyss Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8 Don't worry, I'll have one more Christmast gift thanks to you, if that's the case (and if you'll be doing animations next week) Started to work on the Pajama party 08 little addon for the weekly pack 6 on patreon added 2 photoshoot semi static animations for photostudio object LOL, I proposed something similiar to Zorak XD nice! Thank you!
Omaster Posted December 12, 2016 Author Posted December 12, 2016 December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8 Don't worry, I'll have one more Christmast gift thanks to you, if that's the case (and if you'll be doing animations next week) Started to work on the Pajama party 08 little addon for the weekly pack 6 on patreon added 2 photoshoot semi static animations for photostudio object LOL, I proposed something similiar to Zorak XD nice! Thank you! I wanted to test the photo studio, this is the kind of object interesting
Guest Redabyss Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 For anyone who's having an hard time finding the object for Thug Life, it's buyable here: https://s23.postimg.org/d83ve9syz/image.png
res057 Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act. Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice. What your wicked Whims version please? Weelkly pack 6 for Patreon 8 new animations MFFF Pajama Party 04, Double bed, Footjob Pajama Party 05, Double bed, Oraljob Pajama Party 06, Double bed, Vaginal Pajama Party 07, Double bed, Vaginal MFM Share my Wife 01, Double bed, teasing MF Fuck me Boss 04, Desk, Anal Fuck me Boss Climax, Desk, Climax Thug Life 01, Custom location City light from City living, Handjob Added in climax category, MF cumshot, ButtJob, cum on feet and MMMF Bukkake 1.1.2.065 Dec 11th Patreon version. Didn't work for me with earlier version either. Settings are: Full sex progression, Gender Settings: anything goes, female gender as both, talk and walk, always accept, privacy disabled. I completely removed master controller with no effect. It has to be a setting, or more would be reporting it, right? Ok I just understand your problem, you have to launch a Teasing animation and invit or join a third sim because the others animation are MFF I knew it had to be something simple and I was right. The simple thing was me. *derp*. Thank you.
Brosia Posted December 13, 2016 Posted December 13, 2016 Amazing animations, Omaster. Thank you very much! Have a great week.
Auerlius Posted December 13, 2016 Posted December 13, 2016 I Think i need help, everytime i download the file when i open it with winRAR there is no folder with the animations, just the zip file. and when I click it it says unkwon format or damaged? Help?
Omaster Posted December 13, 2016 Author Posted December 13, 2016 Amazing animations, Omaster. Thank you very much! Have a great week. Thanks Brosia I Think i need help, everytime i download the file when i open it with winRAR there is no folder with the animations, just the zip file. and when I click it it says unkwon format or damaged? Help? I suggest you to not use Winrar, use 7zip it's a better extractor I think
jamesrider1 Posted December 13, 2016 Posted December 13, 2016 I download it but it isn't working in my game. how do I make it work? I did download the wicked sims woowhoo first
Omaster Posted December 13, 2016 Author Posted December 13, 2016 I download it but it isn't working in my game. how do I make it work? I did download the wicked sims woowhoo first Yes animations cant work without Wicked Whims mod
Akkin Posted December 14, 2016 Posted December 14, 2016 Hi, last night, when I was asleep, I had a flash of ... no genius but almost.I imagined the caterpillar. Not the music you know surely ^^ ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA8krPH_USg )But rather like this:A man lying on his back licking the pussy of a woman on all fours. She sucks the cock of a second man on the back and he licks the pussy of a second woman on all fours. She sucks the cock of a third man on the back licking the pussy of a third woman. She sucks the cock of the first man on the back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now