WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (v0.0.6)

Guest tomm434

Okay, so I've made my own hack attempt at making the oral sex (female on male) work and to my surprise it actually worked!!

I used the method I'd mentioned in the previous post. Found some embedded script in the basic companions sexout mod for oral sex on Cass.

Copied that into all of the "On your knees" Responses on the SI dialogues (via a bashed patch) and presto it worked! Had to remove part of the embedded script to stop the second scene from starting, which caused geck to screw with my patch, but I got it working...

set Sexout.SexType to Oral

set SexoutNG.ActorA to Player

set SexoutNG.ActorB to Getself

CIOS SexoutBegin

Basically just copied this into all of the blowjob dialogues. Not pretty but it works!

Now does anyone know how I could make the character I'm talking to masturbate, via a similar embedded script?

Can you upload your version of this mod?

Not really as I added these embedded script dialogues to an esp that has many many sexual encounter dialogues in, but, unfortunately many many masters too.

It is really simple to do though.

You can either modify WSEXInnuendoNPC's esp directly (Not recommended) or copy the dialogue using FNVedit into a new esp.

You'd want all of the entries that come when you open up *on your knees*. So just right click and copy as override into your new patch then save.

The next part you need to do in Geck though, as I don't believe FNVedit can compile scripts?

Basically make your new patch the active file in Geck, find the dialogues that you just added using the dialogue button at the top of the screen.

When you have the correct dialogues shown you'll see a script begin window and an end window. (At the bottom of the dialogue window)

Delete whatever was in the script windows already.

Just copy in those few lines I pasted in here above into the script end window. Hit compile.

You must remember to do this for all of those dialogues you made an override for though.

Click ok, then click save.

Check your work in FNVedit though. Make sure GECK hasn't put some random nonsense into your file or changed the form numbers of your dialogues.

If it has, just remove anything that geck has added and/or change your dialogue form ID's back to what they are in the WSEXInnuendo esp. (Tey have to be the same to override)

Guest tomm434

Not really as I added these embedded script dialogues to an esp that has many many sexual encounter dialogues in, but, unfortunately many many masters too.

It is really simple to do though.

You can either modify WSEXInnuendoNPC's esp directly (Not recommended) or copy the dialogue using FNVedit into a new esp.

You'd want all of the entries that come when you open up *on your knees*. So just right click and copy as override into your new patch then save.

The next part you need to do in Geck though, as I don't believe FNVedit can compile scripts?

Basically make your new patch the active file in Geck, find the dialogues that you just added using the dialogue button at the top of the screen.

When you have the correct dialogues shown you'll see a script begin window and an end window. (At the bottom of the dialogue window)

Delete whatever was in the script windows already.

Just copy in those few lines I pasted in here above into the script end window. Hit compile.

You must remember to do this for all of those dialogues you made an override for though.

Click ok, then click save.

Check your work in FNVedit though. Make sure GECK hasn't put some random nonsense into your file or changed the form numbers of your dialogues.

If it has, just remove anything that geck has added and/or change your dialogue form ID's back to what they are in the WSEXInnuendo esp. (Tey have to be the same to override)

Ok, thanks. I will try to do it.

Guest tomm434

When I insert

CIOS SexoutBegin

GECK tells me that 01017d14 (result script failed to compile). Is that allright?

Dive in! :D

have you ever seen a big headed alien try to swim... not a pretty sight... lol. Just a bunch of bobbing up and down... not to much swimming. I would need to find some little yellow floatation devices that I could put on my arms first... :D

These Big Ones will float :D

No that's not right at all. Hmm, Do you have the nvse Geck?

You won't be able to compile nvse functions using the bog standard geck.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/672221-run-geck-with-nvse/

(There's some directions in here that can help you. Worded better than I could too lol)

When I insert

CIOS SexoutBegin

GECK tells me that 01017d14 (result script failed to compile). Is that allright?

Guest tomm434

No that's not right at all. Hmm, Do you have the nvse Geck?

You won't be able to compile nvse functions using the bog standard geck.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/672221-run-geck-with-nvse/

(There's some directions in here that can help you. Worded better than I could too lol)

When I insert

CIOS SexoutBegin

I see now. Thanks!! i will try again

I want to have a crack at getting the KatieNPC WSEX mod to work with this override.

The Katie mod contains a lot of back-to-back sex animations including Oral. Which I 'think' I can now get to work...

Kinda stuck until I can get the codes for making the target masturbate though.

(Katie will periodically stop you and ask for sex. If you refuse she'll just strip off and rub her bean right there on the spot... This doesn't currently work though)

Really shouldn't be that hard to be honest. I just don't know how to use a dialogue embedded script to trigger her into masturbating. :(

Dude, if you can get KatieNPC working properly with this mod,  you'll suddenly find yourself making a whole lotta friends. :)

I guess I was too overconfident...

Cannot figure out how to get the NPC to engage in their original intended dialogues after sex.

Tried adding into the embedded script using

set wsexQuest.refFinishingDialog to wsInNPCAfterSex
CIOS SexoutBegin

But it just throws unknown references at me, it seems like you can't reference a specific reference that isn't in your own esp via a embedded script?

This is giving me a headache. I'll try adding the relevent topics and responses into my little patch, then try compiling in Geck again, see if that works.

(This is just to get the dialogues to work after a regular SI blowjob, not KatieNPC... Figured I'd start with the simpler task, or so I thought)

Note that what I mean there is that you're calling sexout functions there, not wsex functions. This mod is designed to do translation between them -- meaning you should continue to use the wsex functions in the other mods.

You can convert that mod to use sexout instead of wsex, in which case you would not need this plugin (wsex override) at all -- or you can fix whatever is wrong in the wsex overried file to get that other mod working again.

What you're trying to do with that script (one mod using both wsex and sexout) is just crazy talk. ;)

I've looked at your override script and it is way beyond my understanding.

I have managed to get this to work though, sort of.

set SexoutNG.CBDialogB to wsInNPCAfterSex
CIOS SexoutBegin

Makes the NPC give you the dialogue after she blows you, although it doesn't update your oral count on the Wsex thingy.

I've also has a quick look at the KatieNPC script and from what I can see I'll be able to do something similar, without damaging the quest. (hopefully)

Still have no clue on how to get her to masturbate via an embedded script though. :(

(I made a clone WsexinnuendoNPC esp to lay around with. I seem to get an error with references when I add a master to an esp. So making a dummy, copying the script over to a patch and then reinstating the original is my work-around. I know, I must seem like a complete nub, but its kind of working!! :P

Okay, I've cracked the masturbation thing too.

set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal
CIOS SexoutBegin

Was a little worried that I'd failed at first because the first anim that played looked like it might have simply been half of a sex scene. It now appears to be a masturbation scene that is missing a toy. After further testing this little script does indeed make your intended target masturbate.

With the Oral and masturbation issues now resolved I can go ahead and fill in the gaps in my Sexual innuendo.

I'll have a go at cracking KatieNPc perhaps tomorrow, there is a lot of German in that mod so it's a little harder to follow but it shouldn't prove too difficult.

The only problem I have now is that these 'fixes' will have to come as a patch as I can't seem to add a master to an esp without it ending up with broken references. :(

No no, you can't make FNVedit compile a script can you?

I've been using the geck to write these little dialogue scripts into a dummy esp, then copying them to a patch via drag and drop in FNVedit.

THEN restoring the original NPC esp back into my directory.

Takes a while but gets the job done. lol

I really don't know how to use the geck at all to be honest. Just the few buttons here and there that I've worked out...

How would I go about adding files as masters to each other in the Geck, would that solve my issues with broken references?

Do the master thing in the GECK. Are you trying to do all this in fnvedit?

Right right ok.. and that NPC one uses wsex as a master, right? Sorry it's been a while since I messed with wsex/SI.

The point I'm driving at though is there seems to be a bit of confusion in what you're trying to do, so I'll just lay out the two paths.

1. Working on a mod that uses wsex, that does not work with this override: You must fix this override, the other mod should need no modification -- that's the point of this mod.

2. Porting a mod from wsex to sexout. This is a drawn out process, but you want to remove wsex as a master, add sexout as a master, and then manually fix all the broken refs that pop up, and rewrite all the sex calls to use sexout instead of wsex.

There is absolutely no reason to take a mod that uses wsex, and just add occasional sexout calls to it. This will require it to have both wsex and sexout as masters, and is somewhat doomed to failure.