SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What mods are those? ?

I guess DDe = DDx

DDe could be confused with Devious Devices Equip ?

Slaverun reloaded mainly, it wants DDi 4.0 or 4.1 for some reason but I tested it and it works perfectly with the normal DD after you use the old DDi (and dde ? not sure rn) to start the mod.

But im not sure if I want to play that mod anyways anymore since it is pretty extreme in a bad way imo

Edited by FFHfhf
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Is there some way to get rid of spider eggs/worms/plugs by waiting e. g birthing?

Seems immersive that eggs should hatch at some point. And how does it integrate with ec+? Can it be simultaneously eggs from ec+ and egg cluster from this mod at the same time? Is ec+ birthing blocked when plug is there? Thanks

Chaurus Queen issue:

Reloading the game and loading that save, the skin tone doesn't change until the next "update" happens when it is caused by an event, so she's regular skin tone and later turns a grey-blue skin tone.  If I let the character die, it is applied after reloading.

GuruSR.

On 7/3/2023 at 2:33 PM, crajjjj said:

Hi. Is there some way to get rid of spider eggs/worms/plugs by waiting e. g birthing?

Seems immersive that eggs should hatch at some point. And how does it integrate with ec+? Can it be simultaneously eggs from ec+ and egg cluster from this mod at the same time? Is ec+ birthing blocked when plug is there? Thanks

That should already be happening. Eggs, worms and plugs should come out of their own after a while.

EC+ is a different mechanism. There is no way to delay or block birthing for EC+ at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to disable parasites refreshing after every save load?
This breaks some mods (for example - Dynamic Vampire Appearance, after reloading the save, the special face textures from this mod disappear);
and high heels breaks (the height of the heroine is reset).
Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by AdrielGamp

hello, since i don't speak english, i'll translate it with google. I reinstalled Skyrim SE, installed all the requirements for this mod. however, SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing is not registered in Devious device, I installed all the latest versions. Debug at Devious device and at SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing made without success.

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to remove the chaurus queen curse and not found much success through mcm. I had been using the chaurus egg breeder start on CCAS and like it but the whole seed stone flaring up and messing up my characters body is annoying. Using the chaurus queen menu doesn't seem to work since it just flares back up again after the allotted time. Clearing all parasites doesn't seem to work either. I just don't want the seed stone in general I suppose. Sorry If I'm missing something obvious. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having two issues with this mod that I hope someone can help. One is I’m not getting quest markers telling me where to go or get. Not sure if that’s how it’s suppose to be but if not would like help fixing it.

Spoiler

Another is im stuck on the quest where you go to Blackreach and retrieve the notes the lady left behind in the field lab. There is no book in there for me and I’ve looked multiple times. Any fix or way around getting this book?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how do even get infected by the parasite? ive only succesfull on sleeping inside cave method, other than that ive tried using SL aroused creature and SL defeat and nothing works, ive used this mod with fill her up by baka and sl inflation framework

Edited by nothing2lose
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi im currently in this quest:

Spoiler

17006773567043609259312554581943.thumb.jpg.f14ea785eb94f1c20469d2731f429243.jpg

but when i came to the place were is supposed to have the entrace to the rift nothing is here, and if i use sqs it show tha i have quest 400 finished but 390 and 395 not yet:

Spoiler

17006774084904465361365552034805.thumb.jpg.c501c6a9bbe4b39486cbfd2c7c44ce67.jpg

ps im in se version and when i try to use the seed spawn chaurus nothing happens, neither with the mate be with chaurus or spiders

Edited by juliovoughan

Heyho. been stuck for a while in the questline needing to go to sinderions lab "recover notes, and find another seed stone" searched sinderions lab so many times and can only find sanguines roses vol. 5, and sinderions field journal. no seed stone, and no other notes. i have no idea what i'm looking for and can find nothing that ticks the quests off, and any walkthroughs i find are very unhelpful.

Edit. i finally found them, holy crap they are so small. they are on the bench, infront of the sink to the right from where you enter.

Edited by Sir_September
On 5/14/2023 at 10:44 AM, YungSkurp said:

I got the octopus looking living armor attached to my PC when I went for a swim. The moment it attached, my character got HUGE tits and and a GIANT ass. Is that supposed to happen? Also I went to the healer in Whiterun, she said she gave me a potion recipe but I have no idea how to see this recipe. I can't find it in my inventory and visiting an arcane station doesn't help me much either. The other screenshot I saw here was of a woman with the same octopus on her but she wasn't insanely thicc like my character became after the octopus attached to mine.

Any help would be appreciated. I mostly want to know why all the growth happened the instant it attached instead of over time. The moment it attached my character looked like a damn balloon.

I figured out what was causing the sudden inflation. Still don't know how to do the potion stuff though.

hi, how did you fix the sudden inflation?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

From where i get the chaurus Armor  and the Mask?

The quest log tells me to speak to the elders with both items equipt but i dont have any of them in my iventory-

And i dont have any idea from i get it.

Mabye it*s standing in the answers from the elders, but could not read that it 's going away too fast maybe 2sec,

Edited by Thayja
6 hours ago, Thayja said:

Hi

From where i get the chaurus Armor  and the Mask?

The quest log tells me to speak to the elders with both items equipt but i dont have any of them in my iventory-

And i dont have any idea from i get it.

Mabye it*s standing in the answers from the elders, but could not read that it 's going away too fast maybe 2sec,

I believe the first mission to go out to mate with first chaurus, and first spider...the armor pieces attach themselves to you.  Not totally sure that's right, think so.