Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

I'm a little confused here.

I've just got NPC1 to 'follow me for sex'. I go to NPC2 and select 'let's have sex with my follower'. The dialogue box showed the name of NPC1 which I selected. A message then popped up in the top left-hand corner which said 'no viable actor' and then nothing.

So, is 'follower' in this context an actual follower rather than just the NPC who is currently following you for sex? Or, am I missing something here?

Put another way, is this mod aimed at in-game followers?

I'm a little confused here.

I've just got NPC1 to 'follow me for sex'. I go to NPC2 and select 'let's have sex with my follower'. The dialogue box showed the name of NPC1 which I selected. A message then popped up in the top left-hand corner which said 'no viable actor' and then nothing.

So, is 'follower' in this context an actual follower rather than just the NPC who is currently following you for sex? Or, am I missing something here?

Put another way, is this mod aimed at in-game followers?

No. The normal followers are not touched.

This mod adds another type "sex follower", of course the dialogues call them just Followers.

It was reported already that the "quick sex" seems to be not working correctly. A few pages before, somebody already created a patch.

Have a couple of issues to report. Using 3.0 on a clean save.

After sex is over, NPCs keep repeating vanilla lines as if they were greeting you, except no voice comes out and you can only see the mouth move and the subtitles. The problem fixes itself shortly after but it's still a tad weird/annoying.

Also, even though I've set that my female NPC is to act passive with males, every time I initiate sex with males my character is in the giving/male position, not the receiving one. I didn't have that issue in previous versions.

And, are you supposed to be able to dance yourself? Or just ask your sex followers to dance for you?

Finally, the positioning of the actors when kissing is messed up, not their scale mind you, but rather how close they are to eachother. Even in a place where there's plenty of space for them to move around and kiss, they end up staying a bit far away from eachother, and in some cases their mouths aren't even touching at all.

Tried it for a couple hours yesterday, and had the same problem as LibertyPrime. To elaborate in a bit more detail...Started a new game with Skyrim unbound, spawned in Riverwood, made enough to buy Breezehome chopping wood. Went to Whiterun and bought Breezehome. Went to it and waited for Lydia...checked her status with Beingfemale and saw she had a 98% chance of getting pregnant right then. Asked her to follow me for sex. Walked to my bed then asked Lydia for sex, and clicked at 1st line(what type of sex, with PC(female pc) set for both along with both set for females. Lydia immediately lost her voice, and nothing happened we both just stood there. So tried "please go away" since lets have sex had disappeared. She walked away to her room still silent. Restarted FMFS...reset roles for my pc as active and females as passive. Asked Lydia to FMFS...asked for sex and it worked this time. Then had Lydia dance for me afterward. dismissed her again, and went out bandit hunting for a day. Came back checked and she was pregnant....but still silent. Ran around with her for the next entire game day with her silent. Then game crashed from a home I was trying with way to many damn cells...(DovahkiinsWarehouse)

I've been enjoying this mod from the very beginning, and I thank CPU for his hard work. Just something I noticed recently though: It kinda feels like the mod is becoming bigger, more complicated, and buggier due to various functions being added. Probably you should just stay with its core value: simplicity n light-weightedness.

Am I missing something here? Every time I do a 'follow me for sex' I get the 'check for animations with two actors' message. When I look in the MCM they are there (because I have just put them there). Same is true for 3,4 and 5 actors.

A second problem is that the animations are not there on a reload. Does this mean you have to set them up everytime you load?

I've been enjoying this mod from the very beginning, and I thank CPU for his hard work. Just something I noticed recently though: It kinda feels like the mod is becoming bigger, more complicated, and buggier due to various functions being added. Probably you should just stay with its core value: simplicity n light-weightedness.

Agree 100% with this.

CPU - You know how much I respect you. I really do. I'm just afraid that this excellent mod will have the same destiny as SCENT - too complicated that by the time you will have to publish the "user manual" again. My personal opinion is that if the mod has to have an extra instructions for use is not a good thing. I'm not criticizing you and I know you want to fulfill the desires of some people and that's very nice of you but I must agree with pusho in this. Because I loved SCENT until it became the mod for people who understands scripting, are fluent in English and have no problem to use very complicated setting. I'm just afraid that us, "small people" will be neglected.

For those of you having the 'check if you animations' or whatever it says bug, I was having the exact same issue for no apparent reason in 2.3, so I released all followers, resetted the mod manually (there's a couple of oftions for these on the MCM menu), uninstalled the mod, did a clean save and installed 3.0. Now the mod is working fine again.

Although I do have another issue to report which I'm not sure is fixed in 3.0 (haven't ran into it quite yet but who knows), which is that the mod sometimes doesn't release followers properly, so every once in a while you'll come up to someone, ask for sex and the option will be 'Follow us for sex' instead of 'Follow me for sex', even though you have no other sex follower currently.

I started playing with this mod today. My character is female. When I ask a male to follow me for sex, and then let's have sex, my character always ends up in the active role. I have her set as passive in the sexuality tab. What am I missing?

Yeah! I Agree. I got prolem like you.

• 2 weeks later...

Kissing and Dancing animations are provided by this mod itself.

You just need to run FNIS after installing the mod.

The mod uses then the available animations for sex. No one is required.

sorry, how i order my sex follower to wait?

You cannot.

The sex followers are not normal followers (they do not take actions, and do not participate in combats.)

If you dismiss them if you want.

But probably in the next version I will add a "Wait here" dialogue to make them stay in the place you want.

sorry, how i order my sex follower to wait?

You cannot.

The sex followers are not normal followers (they do not take actions, and do not participate in combats.)

If you dismiss them if you want.

But probably in the next version I will add a "Wait here" dialogue to make them stay in the place you want.

If you let us leave NPCs scattered around we'll either need a way to free them from following and have them go home, or you could give us an option instead "We will sex here when I get back" that places a marker under the NPC's feet, NPC stays there and when we find the next NPC "I have a perfect spot and partner picked out" which teleports NPC and PC to the other NPC and starts the scene.

I started playing with this mod today. My character is female. When I ask a male to follow me for sex, and then let's have sex, my character always ends up in the active role. I have her set as passive in the sexuality tab. What am I missing?

Yeah! I Agree. I got prolem like you.

same problem...  installing version 3.0 (in a new game) whatever i set in MCM my female PC always ends up in active role...  reverting to version 2.3 it works regularly...  any idea of what might be the issue ??

thanks

• 2 weeks later...