Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Great mod! Must have taken a lot of work.

However, I can't seem to get it to work.

My character is married to Danariel Stormbow in the temple of Mara. They are lesbians.

I had the mod somewhat working at one point enough to see what it does. The problem at that time was that all of Danariel's normal follower dialogs went away and mostly only the Follow Me dialogs were there. That was fine until I wanted to give her some equipment or actually take her out questing.

So, I tried reinstalling things and changing the order that mods load in (I have something like 100 mods installed). At this point she is back to normal except she never has a Follow Me dialog now.

I have a second follower, a dog I picked up in Markarth I think it was. He has a Follow Me dialog, although I haven't tried that one.

I also haven't really tried the Follow Me dialog on other NPCs although they all seem to have one.

Seems everyone and everything in the game has a Follow Me dialog except Danariel, who is the only NPC at this point that I want to have a Follow Me dialog. And it seems that she either has the Follow Me dialogs or the typical spouse dialogs, but otherwise cannot have both.

I was wondering if you can offer any trouble-shooting ideas. I would love to get this mod working with her, but maybe the two mods just are not compatible.

Oh, I might also mention that when I have been able to get it to work, it usually works for one animation and then after that animation that animation stops working.

I reloaded an earlier save and the Follow Me dialogs seem to mostly be there with the regular follower dialogs. (No changes, just reloaded an earlier save.) However, with most options it doesn't play an animation and the options go away. I haven't tried just waiting for 10 minutes to see if the options come back after it thinks it played the animations. I've tried rebuilding animations. I've tried re-running FNIS. I've tried rebuilding.  The follow me dialog seems to work better with other NPCs. Not sure if that's because they are not regular followers or if it is because they are not mods.

I removed all mods and reinstalled and it still doesn't work.

Great work! Thanks a lot.

I´m just leaving a small suggestion here;

could you please remark the "cell detector" spell with "hide in UI", if you´re doing an update?

I think there are plenty of people around, who try to keep the visible active spells as clean as possible.

I am seeing this in the SexLab log:

[05/14/2017 - 11:55:56AM] ActorAlias[Danariel Stormbow]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [90] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[90]
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:02AM] Thread[1]  - Entering Making State
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:02AM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(WanderingBrook) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:02AM] ActorAlias[WanderingBrook] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread01 (07062452)>]
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:02AM] FATAL - Thread[1] AddActor(WanderingBrook) - AddActor(WanderingBrook) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:03AM] ActorAlias[WanderingBrook] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread01 (07062452)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:06AM] Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:06AM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:06AM] ActorAlias[Danariel Stormbow]  - Resetting!
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:07AM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.436981
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:07AM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:17AM] Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:21AM] Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:21AM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(WanderingBrook) -- TRUE -- HIT
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:22AM] ActorAlias[WanderingBrook] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:22AM] FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(WanderingBrook) - AddActor(WanderingBrook) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread
[05/14/2017 - 11:56:22AM] ActorAlias[WanderingBrook] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.

And here is the Papyrus log entries for basically the same thing I believe:

[05/14/2017 - 12:02:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[05/14/2017 - 12:02:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(WanderingBrook) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/14/2017 - 12:02:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[WanderingBrook] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]
[05/14/2017 - 12:02:32PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(WanderingBrook) - AddActor(WanderingBrook) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1153
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3022
    [sexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.QuickStart() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3026
    [Active effect 20 on  (00000014)].sslEffectDebug.OnEffectStart() - "sslEffectDebug.psc" Line 26
[05/14/2017 - 12:02:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[WanderingBrook] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[05/14/2017 - 12:02:32PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread
[05/14/2017 - 12:02:34PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (04008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False

I have problem here when i ask for sex female say want to be active or passive and nothing after that in version 3 and if i make player with femal active in mcm menu can't found diaglo for lets have sex any ideas kiss and dance work good but cant active sex

Hi,

I got some reports of 3.0 in case you needed it when you returned to modding.

1. If in the 2nd page of mcm option I set the player sex preference either in male and female as "both", then when in dialogue, an npc asks which role does the pc prefer, will cause the voice to be silent, as in using fuz ro doh. And no longer offering sex unless reload.

This only happens if I choose pc's sex preference as both and had been offered the dialogue.

*This has been reported several times in above posts.

2. Sometimes if I backed out of a dialogue of choosing which type of sex I want, then they would do the same as above (silent, no sex offer).

3. If I offer a 3 some, then they will just stood there with no anim started.

*This also has been reported above.

4. There is no quick sex offer for pc, even when it's checked in mcm.

5. There are also several reports of female pc role as active even it had been set as passive.

*I haven't tried this one since my pc is male.

6. If its possible, it would be better if the cumshot meshes (not the particle ones), dont shoot from the middle of the schlong. I'm using the default shortest schlong in SAM, and still it would shot from the mid part.

7. It would be good if in the future update, you stay focus on fixing current bugs and perfecting the current features, before going with new features.

Not a critic, just an input ^_^

Everything else is good. This is one of the best "all in one" sex mod in LL.

Great job CPU ^_^

Cheers,

Blitz

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is great. I still keep discovering more and more wonderfull features and possibilities this mod gives me. Hope the one-month break has already ended, and I may ask a couple of questions.

Pole dance is too short on time, can I change it's duration?

Markers does not disappear automatically when the dance starts. Tired of opening console. As a rule, when I close it, I find the pole dance is finished.

Can I add more dances? I am using "Shake it" mod. Would be great if I could move some of those dances from there to here.

Thank you.

This mod is great. I still keep discovering more and more wonderfull features and possibilities this mod gives me. Hope the one-month break has already ended, and I may ask a couple of questions.

Markers does not disappear automatically when the dance starts. Tired of opening console. As a rule, when I close it, I find the pole dance is finished.

Can I add more dances? I am using "Shake it" mod. Would be great if I could move some of those dances from there to here.

Thank you.

Hi, sadly I am still out of modding, but it should end soon.

The pole dance duration is fixed, because it is the only pole dance anim available for Skyrim, and it lasts the whole duration of the animation.

I cannot increase it, sadly.

The markers for dances are a bug, I will fix it.

I may add more dances, I helped ShakeIt guy to build the mod, I will ask if I can use them (probably yes because the anims are in the public domain.)

Cheers.

Thank you.

Hi, sadly I am still out of modding, but it should end soon.

The pole dance duration is fixed, because it is the only pole dance anim available for Skyrim, and it lasts the whole duration of the animation.

I cannot increase it, sadly.

The markers for dances are a bug, I will fix it.

I may add more dances, I helped ShakeIt guy to build the mod, I will ask if I can use them (probably yes because the anims are in the public domain.)

Cheers.

Wow

Forgot to say: animation object "pole" doesn't disappear as well after the animation finish.

Again about pole dance. May it be posiible to add some "loops", let this idle repeat a couple of times, or set it to everlasting recycling untill the asking for "Stop Dance"?

Forgot to say: animation object "pole" doesn't disappear as well after the animation finish.

Again about pole dance. May it be posiible to add some "loops", let this idle repeat a couple of times, or set it to everlasting recycling untill the asking for "Stop Dance"?

I will check with an animator, but I will not promise anything.

This mod doesn't let the player start orgies and such right? Just one on one at a time?

Yes, but you can have up to 5 participants in a sex scene.

And if the player is not involved in the first scene, you can still start a second one (again up to 5.)

I keep experimenting with this amazing mod. No CTDs ever been noticed by me, inspite of the amount of dialogue branches - this is really amazing :)

Wonder know is it difficult to add an ability of asking NPC to "make a pose" through this mod? I am dreaming of integrating some of Hallo's or SAM poses into game process. You know, without spell casting on an NPC - it sucks, fully breaks immersion. Sticking to the dialogue system would be the best option IMO. Adding a duration like 5-10 sec, and then NPC says "That's it?" and leaves the pose  :rolleyes:

Hi.

The code for it is not really difficult.

But there is a problem.

I am not going to add a dialogue line for all possible poses.

Neither I can add the specific AnimationEnvet that have to be sent to actually play the pose.

This because the list is huge and I cannot really keep track of it.

But a "semi-non-lore-breaking" way can be this:

I will add a new page on the MCM, allowing up to 10 poses to be selected.

The dialogue for each pose will be generic (something like "Assume the Pose A", "Assume the Pose B", "Assume the Pose C", ...)

And in the MCM the user will specify the animevent to be sent.

What do you think?

P.S. If I will end my SKSE plugin to alter dynamically the dialogues I may also give the ability to change the dialogues.

But do not expect that to be done soon.

Hi.

The code for it is not really difficult.

But there is a problem.

I am not going to add a dialogue line for all possible poses.

Neither I can add the specific AnimationEnvet that have to be sent to actually play the pose.

This because the list is huge and I cannot really keep track of it.

But a "semi-non-lore-breaking" way can be this:

I will add a new page on the MCM, allowing up to 10 poses to be selected.

The dialogue for each pose will be generic (something like "Assume the Pose A", "Assume the Pose B", "Assume the Pose C", ...)

And in the MCM the user will specify the animevent to be sent.

What do you think?

P.S. If I will end my SKSE plugin to alter dynamically the dialogues I may also give the ability to change the dialogues.

But do not expect that to be done soon.

Would it be optional like ON/OFF possibility?

Hey I wanted to download version 2.3 (which was more stable for me and less bugged) but it's not in the downloads, will you upload older version or update v3.0?

Thanks in advance.

I have no way to upload an old version right now.

But when I will be back to do modding I may upload the latest V2 version too.

V2.3 is still on Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79503/?