I am sorry to ask, to install meshes from Mega, all I need is to extract it, copy the data folder and paste it to SCR data file, then install SCR data fill with FOMM correct?

I am new to modding so I am quite sorry for my idiocy. :(

Simply add the Mega pack to FOMM or NMM and install that, it should do the trick.

In other words, don't process it. Just install it using your favorite mod manager. ;)

The only time you really need to process anything is if you are processing it for the SCR Resources folder. You can do that if you want but I am not sure if it will work well. If you are doing this and using it for my tutorial then you don't extract the data folder you move the Textures, Meshes, Sounds (if any) folder to your SCR resource folder so when you open it you only see Textures, Meshes, Sound, BSA files. If you see a Data folder you have done it wrong.

You need to download the meshes from 'Download (Mirrors)' #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA , because the meshes are to big to host on LoversLab. You then need to also download Maternity Pack Overkill.esp . If you really want to do it with a mod manager. Just zip the esp.file, and have the mod manager unpack it again.

The RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp is optional. Sexout Common Resources/ Sexout Pregnancy has a limit on some outfits, that they won't ever swap, unless you change those outfits in a workbench. For testing, and because I personally didn't like the mechanic, I removed that limit and made those outfits behave like all other outfits.

You need to download the meshes from 'Download (Mirrors)' #!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA , because the meshes are to big to host on LoversLab. You then need to also download Maternity Pack Overkill.esp . If you really want to do it with a mod manager. Just zip the esp.file, and have the mod manager unpack it again.

The RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp is optional. Sexout Common Resources/ Sexout Pregnancy has a limit on some outfits, that they won't ever swap, unless you change those outfits in a workbench. For testing, and because I personally didn't like the mechanic, I removed that limit and made those outfits behave like all other outfits.

swap????

No no.. Sorry. I'm confusing. 

Your issue is related to the fact you have a conflicting mod. "Sexy Sleepwear Thats Sexy for Type 3" changes the settings of Sleepwear and undo's changes that Maternity Pack Overkill made.

i will try this again :)

says your cloths are to tight and its painful and damaging D: when i ware the night gown

it is that way becouse it cant convert it to your pregnancy lvl.

is there a gown that can?

Dunno. It worked for me yesterday before i upgraded.

Now, well every armor or clothing im trying to use is too tight and is not auto swapping, question is... Why?

it is that way becouse it cant convert it to your pregnancy lvl.

is there a gown that can?

Dunno. It worked for me yesterday before i upgraded.

Now, well every armor or clothing im trying to use is too tight and is not auto swapping, question is... Why?

In version 1.6 of Maternity Pack Overkill, a lot of fixes of Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy were included. Maternity Pack Overkill also rewrote a lot of the 'swapping to bigger/smaller pregnancy belly' code.

With approval of Halstrom (mod *owner* pf Sexut Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy) I moved all those fixes and the rewrite of code to Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy. After that I cleaned up Maternity Pack Overkill and made version 1.7

Maternity Pack Overkill v1.7 requires a new (beta) version of Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy.

These are their links + version:

Sexout Common Resources 20170119.1 and

Sexout PregnancyV3 20170119.1

I know, but it seems that i need to start over, sad.

Hmm, i have question becouse many outfits stopped scaling to bigger lvl for instance pre war outfits are locked to lvl 4 from what i remember, not all of course. For instance vaultsuit is locked to lvl but i think its easy to made it not, just remove the belt.

I mean,  if you have time you could do some torn outfits if they dont fit, i know it s a lot of work.

Still, im gonna check if every outfit works becouse yesterday i had problem with legion armors not scalling.

Hmm, i have question becouse many outfits stopped scaling to bigger lvl for instance pre war outfits are locked to lvl 4 from what i remember, not all of course. For instance vaultsuit is locked to lvl but i think its easy to made it not, just remove the belt.

I mean,  if you have time you could do some torn outfits if they dont fit, i know it s a lot of work.

Still, im gonna check if every outfit works becouse yesterday i had problem with legion armors not scalling.

that would be hot :P

After update. Still, i checked in, even after new game some outfit just dont scale at all.

For instance pre war outfits scale to phase 4-5. I can say, okay... Previously i had 6 but, well.

Legion armors dont scale for me at all, same for  powder ganger outfits. I dont know why it is that way. These outfits have their bigger counterparts but they just dont want to scale.

Propably even more but i cant say which ones. I just know that they worked before update.

that would be hot :P

I spent my whole summer vacation getting the outfits in the first place, so yeah, you could say it's a lot of work. So no, I won't be the one making the torn versions, but is someone else is willing to make them, they're welcome to pitch in. :)

Still, i know i installed this correctly and some of outfits dont seem to work now, and i know that they worked before 1.7

Do you have the latest Sexout Pregnancy and Common Resources betas? Otherwise I could reupload the v1.6 plugin as a backup.

well i have them, i was searching becouse i knew something was wrong with my game when i first saw them not working. Then i found them, installed today started new game to check everything up properly. Saw your post with links and yup thats what i have.

We need to diagnose the problem :D

It still may be problem on my end but who knows, there are so many possibilities for that. I know one thing. I just updated the mod and used the links for scr, and again i started new game, and they just dont work, some do, some not, most not. NCR also dont scale.

And i need to correct myself, i previously stated that pre war dresses are working to tier 4, nope, it is tier 3, was higher before update.

after downloading the new mods pep should i just overwrite the old mods since im not changing or removing them just overwrite them/?

If you install something new, generally overwriting is the right bet, especially with plugins.

Okay, i know its not on my end. I used your reuploaded version of MPOv16 and guess what, everything work just like it did before, nearly all outfits are scallable,  NCR, and many other outfits just work fine, same for legion ones. Even the ones that i replaced with different meshes for preg 0. So its definetly not on my end.

Some of them look weird with moving belly tho, but well, i cant get everything, and i understand that.

after downloading the new mods pep should i just overwrite the old mods since im not changing or removing them just overwrite them/?

If you install something new, generally overwriting is the right bet, especially with plugins.

thank you and i did install everything but the nightgown still not working. i think i missed something

but everything worked cause it gaved me a your plug in has been updated messaged so what did i do wrong.