it is that way becouse it cant convert it to your pregnancy lvl.

is there a gown that can?

Dunno. It worked for me yesterday before i upgraded.

Now, well every armor or clothing im trying to use is too tight and is not auto swapping, question is... Why?

In version 1.6 of Maternity Pack Overkill, a lot of fixes of Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy were included. Maternity Pack Overkill also rewrote a lot of the 'swapping to bigger/smaller pregnancy belly' code.

With approval of Halstrom (mod *owner* pf Sexut Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy) I moved all those fixes and the rewrite of code to Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy. After that I cleaned up Maternity Pack Overkill and made version 1.7

Maternity Pack Overkill v1.7 requires a new (beta) version of Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy.

These are their links + version:

Sexout Common Resources 20170119.1 and

Sexout PregnancyV3 20170119.1

Wow.. great work.

after downloading the new mods pep should i just overwrite the old mods since im not changing or removing them just overwrite them/?

If you install something new, generally overwriting is the right bet, especially with plugins.

Yes... if you are overwriting you are updating the older files. The worst that can happen is you end up with some game bloat with files not being used (path not being used anymore... for example, a set of armor was moved to a different file path and no longer accessed. This is very rare and almost never happens)  

after downloading the new mods pep should i just overwrite the old mods since im not changing or removing them just overwrite them/?

If you install something new, generally overwriting is the right bet, especially with plugins.

thank you and i did install everything but the nightgown still not working. i think i missed something

but everything worked cause it gaved me a your plug in has been updated messaged so what did i do wrong.

Mostly toward Pepertje and dborg.

Is these missing items possibly related to missing SCR resources ? The requirements for SCR to work properly. I ask because some of the armors being mentioned are armors I believe are included in the SCR Resources Tutorial. I ask because I don't have the game installed (well modded) so I haven't used the newest and greatest :) so I am not quite getting (understanding) the changes made.  I don't want to start suggesting things that might distract the users from the main issue and cause frustration even more than they currently have. :angel:

YUP, its odd that you dont use mod organiser. Better switch to that.

until i do i wont get help?

I can't spot the issue, you're best off waiting for dborg2 to chime in, maybe he knows what's going on.

You just should. It is easy to use after few minutes, and well, just better, you dont have to worry about doing stuff to your game folder or about doing clean install, and it gives you more freedom with installing and uninstalling mods becouse there woudnt be any leftovers and you can always change load order of plugins, and meshes or whatever ever you want. You dont have to worry about install order. You can manage that later if you want becouse only thing  you have to do is to swap places between mods you install, its super easy.

Still, to sum up everything i wrote about MPOV17 - Some outfits dont work, some partialy.

MPOV16 - All outfits works like they should.

You just should. It is easy to use after few minutes, and well, just better, you dont have to worry about doing stuff to your game folder or about doing clean install, and it gives you more freedom with installing and uninstalling mods becouse there woudnt be any leftovers and you can always change load order of plugins, and meshes or whatever ever you want. You dont have to worry about install order. You can manage that later if you want becouse only thing  you have to do is to swap places between mods you install, its super easy.

Still, to sum up everything i wrote about MPOV17 - Some outfits dont work, some partialy.

I got FOMM i dont know how to use it :(

I use MO, and I am telling you to use NMM if that is what you know. I don't know of any mods that won't work with NMM (except Tales of Two Wastelands or some mod that equally that large.) Ignore the others. You can use NMM just fine. Keep in mind when you have any files that overwrite others you will not be able to see that after the fact. In MO you can. So when you install a mod you might need to reinstall several other mods again to get the correct files present in the Data folder. For example if you install a body mod, you might need to install the skeleton over again as the body mod would overwrite the original working skeleton that you have. Same goes for armors and such. Understanding the mods you have and what they contain makes it easier to use NMM. Not knowing makes it harder but not impossible. I use it for Fallout 4 and have had ZERO issues with the mod manager installing mods other than the bugs that was known from the developers. When you install a mod it should prompt you when it wants to overwrite a mod,review these changes and accept or reject them as needed. 

FOMM is pretty much NMM. It was even the basis for NMM when NMM was started ;) It isn't that far off.

As for your mods.. I don't see many of the requirements installed or the SCR Resources folder listed there.  I only see the SCR version of the toy pack. Are you only wanting to use that? 

I use MO, and I am telling you to use NMM if that is what you know. I don't know of any mods that won't work with NMM (except Tales of Two Wastelands or some mod that equally that large.) Ignore the others. You can use NMM just fine. Keep in mind when you have any files that overwrite others you will not be able to see that after the fact. In MO you can. So when you install a mod you might need to reinstall several other mods again to get the correct files present in the Data folder. For example if you install a body mod, you might need to install the skeleton over again as the body mod would overwrite the original working skeleton that you have. Same goes for armors and such. Understanding the mods you have and what they contain makes it easier to use NMM. Not knowing makes it harder but not impossible. I use it for Fallout 4 and have had ZERO issues with the mod manager installing mods other than the bugs that was known from the developers. When you install a mod it should prompt you when it wants to overwrite a mod,review these changes and accept or reject them as needed. 

FOMM is pretty much NMM. It was even the basis for NMM when NMM was started ;) It isn't that far off.

As for your mods.. I don't see many of the requirements installed or the SCR Resources folder listed there.  I only see the SCR version of the toy pack. Are you only wanting to use that? 

thats odd Oo. here can you look threw this?

post-234591-0-80186500-1486237672_thumb.png

I am talking about the requirements for SCR. the Resources to prevent you from having giant red !.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

That or install all the mods seperatly if you wish. Those aren't there. Only the Spectrums Toy pack. At least I don't see it. Perhaps I am missing it or it is part of the new maternity overkill pack or something.

Hello all,

Sorry for being a bit inactive lately. I've been working on some time-consuming, but big improvements to MPO version 1.8.

The meshes and stuff provided by MPO are not all-inclusive, meaning you first need a complete and fully working Sexout Common Resources (SCR). See the tutorial that ritualclarity linked.

Then you need all stuff from Sexout Pregnancy and Sexout Offspring. This includes the "Sexout Pregnancy V3 Data" that seems to be disabled in your list.

Finally you install MPO and its meshes and stuff, and make sure it overwrites anything you have (So install MPO last of the 3). And here is the benefit of Mod Organizer over NMM or FOMM. Because I think you now need to uninstall MPO, uninstall pregnancy, install SCR fully,  install pregnancy fully and then MPO again, and then reinstall fertile breeder, just to be safe. (Fertile Breeder requires MPO).

Also, I don't know if you have FNVEdit, but you can use that to see if MPO has a mod conflict. (MPO should overwite everything, and not be overwritten by anything)

ps. Silly question from my end, but why is Sexout NG-core not installed, but still visible in your plugin list?

pps. "Sexy Sleepwear" and "Sleepwear" are mostly done by SCR, all the way to P6. MPO only adds a P7. "Naughty Nightgown" and "All-Nighter Nightwear" (from Broken Steel) are not handled by SCR.

And final request. If you still have issues and want to post the NMM install list. Could you order it by date please?

Apperently I send Pepertje the wrong MPO version.

This version v1.7 is correct.

attachicon.gifMaternity Pack Overkill.esp

@Pepertje, please replace the wrong version v1.7 with this one.

Nightwear dont work.

Some of the outfits got, kinda worse model than before, for instance vault, or casuall dress that before just got cut for the belly, now it looks even weirder.

+ can you add some tryout armor meshes maybe? for instance vault19 insecurity armor?

I dont know what happend with the photo but it still showing few of the problems with mpov17 i have, maybe this one is on my end but i would realy want to know what it might be.

Well, photo dont work, still its weird stretching of the boobs or shoulders to the cosmos or wherever.

Hello all,

Sorry for being a bit inactive lately. I've been working on some time-consuming, but big improvements to MPO version 1.8.

The meshes and stuff provided by MPO are not all-inclusive, meaning you first need a complete and fully working Sexout Common Resources (SCR). See the tutorial that ritualclarity linked.

Then you need all stuff from Sexout Pregnancy and Sexout Offspring. This includes the "Sexout Pregnancy V3 Data" that seems to be disabled in your list.

Finally you install MPO and its meshes and stuff, and make sure it overwrites anything you have (So install MPO last of the 3). And here is the benefit of Mod Organizer over NMM or FOMM. Because I think you now need to uninstall MPO, uninstall pregnancy, install SCR fully,  install pregnancy fully and then MPO again, and then reinstall fertile breeder, just to be safe. (Fertile Breeder requires MPO).

Also, I don't know if you have FNVEdit, but you can use that to see if MPO has a mod conflict. (MPO should overwite everything, and not be overwritten by anything)

ps. Silly question from my end, but why is Sexout NG-core not installed, but still visible in your plugin list?

pps. "Sexy Sleepwear" and "Sleepwear" are mostly done by SCR, all the way to P6. MPO only adds a P7. "Naughty Nightgown" and "All-Nighter Nightwear" (from Broken Steel) are not handled by SCR.

And final request. If you still have issues and want to post the NMM install list. Could you order it by date please?

i have no idea >< why. why i asked if something looks off to you guys. nmm is easier for me to use then the other stuff why i like using it.

Hello all,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/?p=547034

Does the above properly address the order?

i seam to missiing soemthing really needed or have done soemthign wrong: everytime i activate mpo i cant get my mainmenu to load. even if i get down to the minimum that the esp wants to have. nvse is stableversion, nvseextender is also installed and also is lutana nvseplugin installed, have done a compelte fresh install of everything and completly redownloaded everything, had have no fonv on my pc for around a year.

i seam to missiing soemthing really needed or have done soemthign wrong: everytime i activate mpo i cant get my mainmenu to load. even if i get down to the minimum that the esp wants to have. nvse is stableversion, nvseextender is also installed and also is lutana nvseplugin installed, have done a compelte fresh install of everything and completly redownloaded everything, had have no fonv on my pc for around a year.

Have you sorted your plugins using LOOT?

with loot, nexus modmanager and fomm tried, also tried a ful lmanuall installation.

everything is working without problems until i turn the mpo on, then i cant load the main menu, and sadly is the best part of fb not playable without mpo.

forget it in the last post a bit:

sysspecs:

os win10
cpu i7-3770
graphics gtx-660
ram 16gb ddr3

loadorder:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexOutScorpionsGang.esp=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
Daughters of Ares.esp=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
msexBase.esm=1
SexoutKennel.esp=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp=1
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
Daughters of Ares - CouriersStash.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp=1
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp=1
SexoutBang.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp=1
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp=1
SexoutKennelShow.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
SexoutSexkey.esp=1
Sprint.esp=1
GG_VirginGirl.esp=1
PrnOut.esp=1
BodyMorph.esp=1
SOSistersOfChastity.esp=1
SexoutASB.esp=1
msexVeronica.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutAftermath.esp=1
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp=1
SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1
SexoutKennelShowARESExpansion.esp=1
SexoutConsequences.esp=1
ARESproject.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1

as said the order works until i activate the mpo this is the laodorder with active mpo, just take mpo and its workbenchthingpart as well as fbf and fbc out and you have the full working loadorder

also have i already tried it with different avaible bodys, everytime same result.

with loot, nexus modmanager and fomm tried, also tried a ful lmanuall installation.

everything is working without problems until i turn the mpo on, then i cant load the main menu, and sadly is the best part of fb not playable without mpo.

sysspecs:

os win10

cpu i7-3770

graphics gtx-660

ram 16gb ddr3

loadorder:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

UnethicalDeeds.esm=1

Daughters of Ares.esp=1

SexoutDrugging.esm=1

SexoutTryout.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

SexoutSoliciting.esm=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

msexBase.esm=1

SexoutKennel.esp=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

SexoutBang.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

SexoutStraponSex.esp=1

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

SexoutKennelShow.esp=1

SexoutSex.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

SexoutSexkey.esp=1

Sprint.esp=1

GG_VirginGirl.esp=1

PrnOut.esp=1

BodyMorph.esp=1

SexoutASB.esp=1

msexVeronica.esp=1

SexoutZAZ.esp=1

SexoutAftermath.esp=1

SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1

SexoutConsequences.esp=1

ARESproject.esp=1

as said the order works until i activate the mpo this is the laodorder with active mpo, just take mpo and its workbenchthingpart as well as fbf and fbc out and you have the full working loadorder

also have i already tried it with different avaible bodys, everytime same result.

Hmmm... Either you need all the up-to-date versions of the required files, or you'll have to create an empty plugin and rename it to see if you can trick the game into thinking you have MPO installed.

sysspecs:

os win10

cpu i7-3770

graphics gtx-660

ram 16gb ddr3

loadorder:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

UnethicalDeeds.esm=1

Daughters of Ares.esp=1

SexoutDrugging.esm=1

SexoutTryout.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

SexoutSoliciting.esm=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

msexBase.esm=1

SexoutKennel.esp=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

SexoutBang.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

SexoutStraponSex.esp=1

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

SexoutKennelShow.esp=1

SexoutSex.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

SexoutSexkey.esp=1

Sprint.esp=1

GG_VirginGirl.esp=1

PrnOut.esp=1

BodyMorph.esp=1

SexoutASB.esp=1

msexVeronica.esp=1

SexoutZAZ.esp=1

SexoutAftermath.esp=1

SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1

SexoutConsequences.esp=1

ARESproject.esp=1

Seeing your load order, I would start by switching the order of FB and MPO (MPO must be loaded before FB) and see it that fixes your problem.

changing the position of mpo: not helping, problem still persist.

all mods are up to date because i just have downloaded them yesterday between 2000-2200 mez

and i absolutly dont know how to create any sort of plugin, i am only a moduser and no modder, but if i get somewhere a tutorial to find a startup i could try it out ;)

i have tried to make a screenshot of the problem, but even this is not possible, i get only a big black wall. the fb family picture shows up udn then comes nothing more, game just hangsup, without mpo and ´because of this also deactivatet fbc and fbf i get the complete menu and can also start and play chars and atm i mainly hope that this problem is not caused by an incompatibility with the os