Another tip for people in this thread: If you are having blank stare conversations with characters in this mod like Kimy, John, Jack. doctors, or others: turn on subtitles in your game options. The text part of the conversations are there, just no audio files. 

A request to moders: If you  have text-only dialogs, please add " Turn on Subtitles" in your install instruction.

Finally, I see the following in your release notes:

- Changed: The character will now surrender right away if she is wearing wrist restraints.

I wonder if this is related to the problem I and others are having with surrender at the slightest injury in battle even when not restrained? The problem seem to happen after some restraints and not others. Is there a console command we can try to reset this condition until it is fixed?

I love this mod, but it is just so frustrating right now. Please answer us!

16 hours ago, carlj67 said:

- Changed: The character will now surrender right away if she is wearing wrist restraints.

I wonder if this is related to the problem I and others are having with surrender at the slightest injury in battle even when not restrained? The problem seem to happen after some restraints and not others. Is there a console command we can try to reset this condition until it is fixed?

I might suggest that this only occur if the enemy is close enough to even warrant surrendering. It's annoying as heck to be wearing restraints that cause instant surrender, and some sniper on a building spots me from half a mile away, and all my shit gets teleported to the sniper...

Well, I've been away from the kinky mods for a while, and finally worked my way back to Fallout to try out the Alice in the Wasteland quest.  Overall, I enjoyed it quite a bit.  Love a decent story line, and when you add bondage, it's even better.

Not sure if there's been any updates on these particular issues, but I'll just relate my experiences as they were.

1 - Got the invisible attacker at the end of the Vault 111 escape; tried the trick with putting on the shackles, and it held off the attacker until I was out of the vault and unlocked them, at which point the attack occurred immediately.  Must have been an Invisible Stalker...

2 - Things ran rather smoothly from there throghout the Belted quest, then once the Alice in the Wasteland quest started, I had some issues.  First being the trippy room Alice was hiding in, missing all walls and floors.  Not sure if the cause has been located on this, but I'm wondering if that particular cell was built from the ground up or was partially copied from another, and maybe something didn't copy over fully into the uploaded file?  Or that there was an outside dependence in the cell that was left out?

3 - When it came time for Alice to take my character to Belinda, I had the issue when getting placed in the yoke (and this happened on a randomly equipped yoke earlier as well) where my weapon was not unequipped, and the character's arms were not properly bound.  And at that point in the quest, with my buggy safe room, I couldn't locate a chair nearby to reset the animations.  Kinda funny running through the raider base with my MG equipped the whole time, though, even if I couldn't fire it or holster it. Not sure if it matters, but both times this happened I was equipped with weapons from other mods; not sure if it would happen with vanilla guns or not; further play time will probably tell me if this is the case.

4 - Running through the last raider base, there was a raider somewhere that I could spot on the radar, but couldn't seem to locate anywhere, was off to the side of the first set of stairs going down. They couldn't get to me, either, though.

5 - Don't know if this is an issue or just an added Frustration Feature, but I can't click through any of the dialogue during conversations with the DCW NPCs, which seemed to take forever at times. Having been through the Belted quest several times previously, I really wanted to skip through some sections.

Otherwise, I can't recall having had any other major bugs during the run through. Very fun experience; can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the detailed bug report!

Alice's room going bonkers is a known issue, but I have no idea what's causing it. The room works fine for me and many others - and is utterly broken for some. It is a copy of another room I worked from and changed. I am not the greatest level designer on Earth, so that's how I make all of "my" areas. The method might as well have caused the issue, but everything else I made the same way seems to work fine. And the biggest puzzle is that the issue appears randomly for some, while it works nicely for others.

5 - works how I designed it, but it is not meant to frustrate people. I will see if I can change that for a non-voiced dialogue without breaking it. I admittedly never tried.

21 hours ago, Kimy said:

Thanks for the detailed bug report!

Alice's room going bonkers is a known issue, but I have no idea what's causing it. The room works fine for me and many others - and is utterly broken for some. It is a copy of another room I worked from and changed. I am not the greatest level designer on Earth, so that's how I make all of "my" areas. The method might as well have caused the issue, but everything else I made the same way seems to work fine. And the biggest puzzle is that the issue appears randomly for some, while it works nicely for others.

5 - works how I designed it, but it is not meant to frustrate people. I will see if I can change that for a non-voiced dialogue without breaking it. I admittedly never tried.

You're welcome! 

I'm wondering if maybe it's a conflicting mod somewhere, somehow then, since some are not having the same issue.  To my knowledge I'm not using anything that specifically modifies how structures are handled.  Could be something lingering that's modified from the original cell space that doesn't carry over to your modded version of the room.  Not being at my main computer currently, the only mod coming to mind that would modify anything like that is the Unofficial Patch, but that seems an unlikely culprit.

Update:

Here's my load order list, current as of the playthrough, just on the off chance anyone might spot something related to the buggy hideout:

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
KSHairdos.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
BetterItemSorting.esp
StartMeUp.esp
TrulyGhoulishNukaWorld.esp
SafeTrunkContentsReworked.esp
Perks Unleashed.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
BobbleGirl.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
StarterKitIntermediate.esp
LunchboxSurprise.esp
Fusion Core Recycling.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
LongerPowerLinesInf.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
CraftableGunsAndWeapons.esp
Craftable Armor Size - Fix Material Requirements.esp
Craftable Armor Size.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp
NoRailRoadBallisticWeave.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
TheKite_VTS.esp
TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp
TheKite_CaitSet.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
The kite fix.esp
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBE.esp
BodrakeShockCollar.esp
Colt Python.esp
Beretta92FS-SwordCutlass.esp
ColtM1911.esp
Glock 17&18.esp
ASVektor.esp
ClassicSniper.esp
AN94.esp
P220.esp
SVT40.esp
SVT40-AWKCR.esp
StG44.esp
WaltherP38.esp
DOOMMerged.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
KellyManor.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
SilentProtagonist.esp
M14.esp
GoodGenerators.esp
Move (Get Out the Way).esp
RichMerchantsLessCaps.esp
disabledefencequests.esp
disableprestonquests.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
M1Garand.esp
M1Garand - AWKCR.esp
M1Garand-1.5xDMG.esp
ammo_crafting_lite.esp
ammo_crafting_lite_far_harbor.esp
ammo_crafting_lite_nuka_world.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
BareFootWetSuit.esp

Kimy: I think I found the reason for Alice's room being trippy. It has to do with precombined meshes, if I re-pre-combine the cell in Creation Kit, everything starts working as expected.

The reason why it works for some and not others might be that some people disable precombined meshes entirely as some mods require that. Or maybe there is something that causes the precombined mesh to be considered invalid for some people. I for example encountered the issue and have not updated fallout in a very long time, so the specific fallout version used might also play a role.

Anyways, this mod is great and I love your work. :smile:

Well, I found out what was causing my instant transport upon injury. Your mod is treating piercings from Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings as a restraint. As soon as I remove them from my character, everything works correctly. You might want to list this as a conflict. 

It's a fun mod again.

On 10.2.2018 at 5:19 AM, UrbanSniper said:

5 - Don't know if this is an issue or just an added Frustration Feature, but I can't click through any of the dialogue during conversations with the DCW NPCs, which seemed to take forever at times. Having been through the Belted quest several times previously, I really wanted to skip through some sections.

That's also my biggest problem with gags. It just takes so much time to talk to anyone, when you have a gag. I play on survival mode, so the additional waiting time consumes ressources...

On 2/13/2018 at 5:13 AM, crayne said:

That's also my biggest problem with gags. It just takes so much time to talk to anyone, when you have a gag. I play on survival mode, so the additional waiting time consumes ressources...

The reason it takes so long is that the game doesn't have any sound files to use for dialogue. Without those, there's a set time for each dialogue to play out. In Skyrim, this was a problem that was solved by a mod called Fuz Ro D'oh that got the game to use a universal set of silent files for all unvoiced dialogue. There isn't anything like that for FO4 unfortunately, but it's possible to take care of that using the Silent Voice Generator on Nexus.

Basically, you have to assign the NPCs a voice type (Jack already has one, but you need to set one for the other NPCs). Then you export the quest dialogue to a text file. Then run that file through the silent voice generator. Once it's done, you just stick the files it made into the proper path, and you can skip through dialogue just like there were proper voices. Just takes a little finagling (sometimes the generator won't assign the right filenames to the proper NPC dialogue, and you have to rename stuff manually), but I've done this myself, so I know it works. :classic_smile:

yo great mod but i was just wondering about something with the dying thing and your in the restraints. for me the first couple of times the different set ups with the different restraints changed and was diverse but now it always puts me in the straitjacket dress. Is this a bug or is there a way to change it? (I'd rather have a mix of things)

Hi folks, I just wanted to chime in with a bug report and a workaround.

Every time I have played 'belted', I have run into a serious problem; after I use the cutter to remove the hobble dress, my character stays stuck in the 'hopping' restrained ankles animation. The two previous times this happened, I got frustrated and just reran the tutorial without playing 'belted.' But I was curious about the quest and this time stuck it out. I assumed that maybe this was a glitch with the quest restraints and so I played up to the point where the chastity belt is unlocked. This all worked fine, but I was still stuck in the hopping animation.

Some further digging led me to conclude that the DD_EffectSpell_CuffedLegs_Strict spell (xx011975) is not properly getting removed when the cutter destroys the hobble dress at the end of Vault 111. I was not able to directly dispel the effect through the console, but I did find a workaround.

If you equip a different leg restraint with the same spell and then remove that restraint, it will dispel xx011975 and return the character to her normal walking/running animation.

I hope this helps!

18 hours ago, crayne said:

Sounds promising, but i've no idea how todo steps 1 and 2 (assign voice and export quest dialogue).

In the Construction Kit, once you've loaded the mod, on the left-most window is a list, with Actors at the top. Open up Actors>Actor>HumanRace, and look for DCW_Belted_Jones (note that Kimy's NPC is in Actors>Actor>Preset>HumanRace>Female as DD_Vendor_Kimy). When it's open, go to Voice Type, and in the pulldown menu, select "FemaleEvenToned".

https://imgur.com/a/Jz7Xr

Do that for DD_Vendor_Kimy, and for DCW_Belted_Smith, you'll select "MaleEvenToned". Then save the plugin.

As for exporting the quest dialogue... go back to the list on the left of the editor, and open up Character>Quest, and in the window, double click on DCW_Belted. Select Export Quest Dialogue. Then click okay. You'll need to do that for DCW_Jack and DD_Library.

https://imgur.com/a/LqPQp

In your root Fallout directory will be the exported text files you'll run through the Silent Voice Generator.

A note: I've done this for the 1.3 version. Haven't tried it in 1.4 yet, but I imagine NPCs and quests that were added in the new version would be in the same parts of the editor.

Hello all.

First off, Kimy, your work is fantastic!

Now, I am having a problem getting the belted quest to trigger. When I first installed it it just wouldn't trigger. I turned on Papyrus logging to see if it was spitting anything out and it just spat out a bunch of junk when I even loaded, so I figured there was something left around in my mod install so I did a fresh install of everything, Fallout included. No dice. Any thoughts?

I have the following load order and attached the latest Papyrus log in case you need it. (This is probably something super dumb, like I missed a requirement, but I triple checked everything had what I could find as a requirement...)

ArmorKeywords.esm

TortureDevices.esm

Devious Devices.esm

CBBE.esp

Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Looks like it is almost definitely a problem with DD? I made it to Goodneighbor and Kimy is there but is just a floating head/hands. I made sure to run BodySlide on the assets and it didn't exit with any errors, so....really lost as to what is going wrong.

On 18.2.2018 at 6:41 PM, CrantiusColto said:

In the Construction Kit, once you've loaded the mod, on the left-most window is a list, with Actors at the top. Open up Actors>Actor>HumanRace, and look for DCW_Belted_Jones (note that Kimy's NPC is in Actors>Actor>Preset>HumanRace>Female as DD_Vendor_Kimy). When it's open, go to Voice Type, and in the pulldown menu, select "FemaleEvenToned".

https://imgur.com/a/Jz7Xr

Do that for DD_Vendor_Kimy, and for DCW_Belted_Smith, you'll select "MaleEvenToned". Then save the plugin.

As for exporting the quest dialogue... go back to the list on the left of the editor, and open up Character>Quest, and in the window, double click on DCW_Belted. Select Export Quest Dialogue. Then click okay. You'll need to do that for DCW_Jack and DD_Library.

https://imgur.com/a/LqPQp

In your root Fallout directory will be the exported text files you'll run through the Silent Voice Generator.

A note: I've done this for the 1.3 version. Haven't tried it in 1.4 yet, but I imagine NPCs and quests that were added in the new version would be in the same parts of the editor.

I don't really mind the quest dialogs with NPCs from this mod. But does this also effect all NPC, when player is wearing a gag?

Alright, so... suggestion:

Instead of a simple notification for when you set off a trap, why not make all the devices have a pop up like the slave collar. It could be annoying depending on your settings, but I missed a notification when I was running corvega and got real annoyed when I thought I had glitched my game (couldn't raise my weapon, or switch weapons, or toss a grenade...) but it was just some handcuffs.

Edit: another thought: since the player is spending so much time naked anyway why not make some of the traps apply tattoos? You could include a generic chem to clean the body if you don't want to keep them, or make a setting that their permanent.

Edit2: Had another suggestion. Maybe make the player immune to the traps when wearing power armor? And as a corrolary have the traps checks see if the companion is an applicable target and apply to them instead. You could do a custom pop up box for when it happens "The triggered trap device bounced off your powered armor, hit the floor and slid under some garbage, seemingly lost" and "The triggered trap device bounced off your power armor and latched onto your companion instead. Oops."

7 hours ago, Novatham said:

How can I disable the whole "you're unable to fight. you give up and get dragged away somewhere" thing when my health reaches zero?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you type

Set dcw_combatSurrender to 0

in console

I might be remembering it wrong tho

On 24.2.2018 at 12:42 AM, Novatham said:

Thanks! You had to type "set dcw_enablecombatsurrender to 0"

Can't believe I missed that part of the original post every time I read it :tongue:

You can also type in console

help dcw_ 3

to get a list of all "options" this mod provides. Some of them are not listed in the mods description, but part of this thread. I think kimi did not update the description after updates.

When you manage to go 40 odd minutes without triggering something, and you begin to wonder if the mod is still working... Only to pull a slave collar and realize that those 40 minutes were pure, unadultered LUCK!

This is what I wanted: an added level of emotion to game play. Tension, some frustration, elation, all wrapped up in a visually pleasing package. Thank you kimy, this mod is wonderful. The only thing I'm waffling on is whether I miss the level of customization to it found in the skyrim counterpart.