14 hours ago, TajZ said:

any other ideas? Nothing happened when I did that, no notes to go somewhere or restraint locked on me.

11 hours ago, sbdx said:

Thanks for the reply.  That didn't do anything as far as I can tell.  I also tried 10, 20, and 30 with the same results.

Where does the first step in the quest take you?

You need to play the Belted Quest first, 

if you use an Alternate start mod to skip the quest it may not work.

Try checking the Queststages for the Belted Quest

player.sqs dcw_Belted

Every stage has to be done except stage 0, 1 (not set)

The First stage asked me to "Talk to John about the Note" 

If it still does not work I can:

• Give you a savefile with the quest already started. If you just want to try out the quest
  • Dig around in the Creation Kit to find the Quest requirements

3 hours ago, Mr.M791 said:

You need to play the Belted Quest first, 

if you use an Alternate start mod to skip the quest it may not work.

player.sqs dcw_Belted

Every stage has to be done except stage 0, 1 (not set)

The First stage asked me to "Talk to John about the Note" 

If it still does not work I can:

• Give you a savefile with the quest already started. If you just want to try out the quest
  • Dig around in the Creation Kit to find the Quest requirements

I've done Belted twice now, John says "Got locked again?"

Question. Does anyone else get the "sudden surrender, get placed in XYZ BDSM retraints and dumped in a random location" "glitch" after getting hit/shot once? I thought is was FP Kidnapped, but after uninstalling it, my PC keeps on surrendering, full health, even with TGM turned on.

20 hours ago, TajZ said:

I've done Belted twice now, John says "Got locked again?"

17 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

No, not the "jack the belter" belted quest. The belted quest that only triggers when you start a new game.

Yep, just like Wonko said. Try the console Command I posted above and look if all stages are correctly ended  except stage 0 and 1.

If you just want to try the quest use my save file I attached no mods except Cursed wasteland required, just drop both files in your save folder and you should be good to go 

Save.rar

On 12/31/2017 at 5:50 AM, Mr.M791 said:

player.sqs dcw_Belted

Interesting.  Although I had already completed the Belted quest, it was showing up as "Running" at stage 0.  I suspect this has to do with upgrading from 1.3 to 1.4.

Typing "setstage dcw_Belted 1" starts the quest.  I'm going through it now and will report back what happens with regards to the Alice quest.

Thanks for the hint!

14 hours ago, billanator said:

Question. Does anyone else get the "sudden surrender, get placed in XYZ BDSM retraints and dumped in a random location" "glitch" after getting hit/shot once?

Yes, even if I have something on like the Red Latex Bikini Dress which in theory would not affect combat ability.  Fortunately the Institute chastity belt and slave harness do not seem to trigger this bug (locked on for the Belted quest).

Basically, remove anything that can be considered a restraint to avoid the bug.

This is what worked for me to get the Alice quest. 

First, I had to replay the Belted quest.  I started this quest by typing "setstage dcw_Belted 1".

After finishing the Belted quest, the Alice quest did not automatically start for me, even after putzing around with some other things after the quest was done.  I then typed "setstage dcw_aliceQuest 10" and the Alice quest started, and I was able to play through to the end.

Nice quest, BTW!  :-)

1/1/18: Installed everything, started a new game, everything working fine, open's the chest before the door doing the Quest and I loot all, getting out of the chest I am then *Defeated* and thrown into a loading screen, waiting over 15 minutes till I quit out, is this normal? Should I wait longer?

Love the mod, just want to get into it and not get stuck in vault 111 forever.

8 hours ago, KittyCaitlyn said:

1/1/18: Installed everything, started a new game, everything working fine, open's the chest before the door doing the Quest and I loot all, getting out of the chest I am then *Defeated* and thrown into a loading screen, waiting over 15 minutes till I quit out, is this normal? Should I wait longer?

Vault 111 really should be removed from the list of possible destinations for combat defeat. Purely because of how the base game assumes that the player will never re-enter it by any method or mechanism except the control panel north of Sanctuary Hills. If the internal control panel was usable it wouldn't be an issue, but unfortunately it only works during the intro sequence and never again afterward.

On 12/31/2017 at 11:13 PM, billanator said:

Question. Does anyone else get the "sudden surrender, get placed in XYZ BDSM retraints and dumped in a random location" "glitch" after getting hit/shot once? I thought is was FP Kidnapped, but after uninstalling it, my PC keeps on surrendering, full health, even with TGM turned on.

On 1/2/2018 at 4:07 PM, zenris said:

Vault 111 really should be removed from the list of possible destinations for combat defeat. Purely because of how the base game assumes that the player will never re-enter it by any method or mechanism except the control panel north of Sanctuary Hills. If the internal control panel was usable it wouldn't be an issue, but unfortunately it only works during the intro sequence and never again afterward.

That happens to me every once in a while too @billanator, I don't use tgm so not sure, but still happen randomly.

@zenris its strange that this causes so much trouble. After all, you can bring each companion down to see Nate's cryotube so it really should allow too open. Now i get glitch where I can go down into vault, then I automatically go back up. not sure what caused it.

On 1/2/2018 at 6:51 AM, KittyCaitlyn said:

I still get this to happen to me @KittyCaitlyn - damn glad I moved Steam and Beth games to an SSD. Instead of 10-15 minutes usually only 1 minute.  Since I play with a x360 controller, I can usually get past this by tapping all of the face buttons and that usually "frees me" the irony is that I will return to surrender spot for 2 seconds, then reload into new location. Keep in mind doesn't always work and occasionally have to do a pc reset For me it puts me at Memory Den in GoodNeighbor, Dugout Inn in Diamond City, Museum of History in Concord, Sanctuary Hills main avenue, and last but not least your cryotube room in Vault 111.

On 02/01/2018 at 12:51 PM, KittyCaitlyn said:

01/01/18: Tout installé, a commencé un nouveau jeu, tout fonctionne bien, ouvre la poitrine devant la porte faisant la quête et je pille tout, sortir de la poitrine, je suis * Défaite * et jeté dans un écran de chargement, attendre plus de 15 minutes jusqu'à ce que je quitte, est-ce normal? Devrais-je attendre plus longtemps?

J'adore le mod, je veux juste y entrer et ne pas rester coincé dans le coffre 111 pour toujours.

Press enter

17 hours ago, TajZ said:

@zenris its strange that this causes so much trouble. After all, you can bring each companion down to see Nate's cryotube so it really should allow too open. Now i get glitch where I can go down into vault, then I automatically go back up. not sure what caused it.

It's because entry/exit from Vault 111 works differently from every other cell in the game. There's no exit until / unless the elevator platform is lowered, which appears to be a scripted action triggered by using either the internal or external elevator consoles. Thusly, re-entering Vault 111 via console teleport and/or mod action doesn't trigger the script, causing the elevator to stay up as if Vault 111 is still sealed.

And because it's Bethesda, the internal elevator console is only usable during the intro sequence.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:51 PM, KittyCaitlyn said:

Getting teleported to 111 is a pain in the rear. I always get Defeat Teleported either there, Sanctuary, or the museum in Concord. What makes these 3 locations so special confuses me. Imagine being as far south as Quincy, or someplace like Far Harbour. Granted I am not a scripter, but wouldn't it be easier to have the player outfitted where they were defeated, (possibly assaulted), and given a cooldown timer to try and get away safely, rather than teleporting you across the map to a cell that can only be entered from one direction?

Belatedly, almost forgot this bug. If you're working on the starting Belted quest and are defeated and teleported to Diamond City before you have actually visited it for the first time, the quest breaks. This is because a stage is set during the initial opening-the-doors event on your first visit to Diamond City, and that event never fires if you've been teleported inside and walk back out.

So aside from my posts, yesterday was actually the 1st time I have played in a week as I started up Skyrim again for about 4 days after having to give up again due to horrible CTDs or Crashfixes demolishing my computer if the warning pops in background instead of foreground (just upgraded to Win 10 and if its in background - can't Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open task manager or even Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart...) within the time if i move more than 1000 meters I get one of the aforementioned. 

I realize though how much I appreciate being able to Struggle out of an armbinder after 3 or 4 tries - and the fetching struggle animation of my PC. Though I am torn on whether or not I like my PC to randomly lock herself in restraints in Skyrim or Fallout (could be fun...) more and more I dislike that armbinders and mittens block access to Pip-Boy (Pip-Pad personally). Granted containers are prevalent, more often than not I duplicate the restraint in the container vs trying to free myself which means a lot more time and potentially keys wasted to get out of a restraint. Keys are unfortunate, but losing another 3 in-game hours (28 - armbinders, mittens, and leg cuffs are brutal when duplicated) is even worse.

I am loving this mod, but please don't block best means of access to struggle or unlock (pip-boy) - trade menu in containers is finicky.

Obviously less potential friendly NPCs in FO4 vs Skyrim, but can there be more options to get help to be freed - ie, companions can help you get free (or be restrained themselves)?

15 hours ago, TajZ said:

So aside from my posts, yesterday was actually the 1st time I have played in a week as I started up Skyrim again for about 4 days after having to give up again due to horrible CTDs or Crashfixes demolishing my computer if the warning pops in background instead of foreground (just upgraded to Win 10 and if its in background - can't Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open task manager or even Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart...) within the time if i move more than 1000 meters I get one of the aforementioned. 

I realize though how much I appreciate being able to Struggle out of an armbinder after 3 or 4 tries - and the fetching struggle animation of my PC. Though I am torn on whether or not I like my PC to randomly lock herself in restraints in Skyrim or Fallout (could be fun...) more and more I dislike that armbinders and mittens block access to Pip-Boy (Pip-Pad personally). Granted containers are prevalent, more often than not I duplicate the restraint in the container vs trying to free myself which means a lot more time and potentially keys wasted to get out of a restraint. Keys are unfortunate, but losing another 3 in-game hours (28 - armbinders, mittens, and leg cuffs are brutal when duplicated) is even worse.

I am loving this mod, but please don't block best means of access to struggle or unlock (pip-boy) - trade menu in containers is finicky.

Obviously less potential friendly NPCs in FO4 vs Skyrim, but can there be more options to get help to be freed - ie, companions can help you get free (or be restrained themselves)?

You can still access stuff but you are doing it blind and by using the keyboard, which can be annoying as hell, you can use the left and right arrow keys to move between sections and the up and down arrow keys to move up and down the list of items, you can then hit the ermm, x is it to inspect items it will show what is selected, hit esc to go back to the list then move down once, and examine that item,  when you get to the right item you can then hit enter to try to equip/unequip which will pull up the escape option.  I found this out by trying to get out of the arm binder stuff jack the belter kept equipping me with so called randomly, tried re-loading the game about 10 or so times each time I got the same item equipped.

as this is, this is not a playable mod. It dumps the devices on on the character at random, like in the middle of combat and just breaks the game play.

It worked better in Skyrim because the devices tended the trigger when the character was opening a chest and trying things on and linked to Arousal so the was some indication the character wasn't thinking cleary.  But in Fallout 4 fast loot means these things happen during a fight.

It might be worthwhile to set the Overseer's Supply Chest in Vault 111 to be exempt from trapped status... I just had a rather large glitch wherein I looted it as part of the "Belted!" starting quest, got the cutting tool to get out of the hobble quest, then picked up the other stuff without looking too closely at it-- and apparently triggered something, because next thing I knew I was "surrendering" to... the equipment I just looted? And the screen faded to black. Problem is, I hadn't picked up the Pip-Boy yet, or opened the Vault door, or any of that good stuff, so I think FO4 was mightily confused. It just stalled on a black loading screen and I had to alt-f4 out.

Anyway, might be a good idea to make Vault 111 a no-traps zone? Or at least until after getting the Pip-Boy so that the game doesn't break? (I'm assuming that's what broke the game, anyway, total lack of having seen the outside world yet. XD )

20 hours ago, Kunou said:

It might be worthwhile to set the Overseer's Supply Chest in Vault 111 to be exempt from trapped status... I just had a rather large glitch wherein I looted it as part of the "Belted!" starting quest, got the cutting tool to get out of the hobble quest, then picked up the other stuff without looking too closely at it-- and apparently triggered something, because next thing I knew I was "surrendering" to... the equipment I just looted? And the screen faded to black. Problem is, I hadn't picked up the Pip-Boy yet, or opened the Vault door.

i pick up the cutter then cut the hobble dress freeing myself of it, then i apparently "Realizing that you have no chance to win this fight, you surrender and beg for mercy." and "You submit and offer no resistance while your victorious enemies lock you in restraints and drag you away..."

After the loading (press enter) my character is out of the dress, but has a Ball Gag (strap) in its place.
(Sometimes you continue to hop around even after taking of the dress, had to reload several times for it not to happen)

How much of this is supposed to happen?

( i guess this is supposed to happen since it only triggers when i take the cutter out of the chest, taking the other items doesnt trigger it )

Hello there,

So i have a question. Once i start my Game and do the belted quest, i come to the Supply Container and loot it. When i pick up the Cutter im free. Hey finally some progress right ? Well. No. I turned off Combat Surrender but.. Oh no!!.. Someone Invisible is putting restraints on me for beeing helpess when naked. What a Pitty!

Well yea.. is this supposed to happen ? 

EDIT: I found a Serious Issue!! Your "Hide PipBoy" seems pretty neat right ? Well yes. But theres a Problem. When not wearing devices, you can access your Pipboy right ? And with Devices on too. The Problem here is that.. Even when no devices are equipped the Pip Boy is gone.. from your Arm. You can still access it.

But the removal of the PipBoy on your Arm also deletes the Light you can activate with TAB. This makes it impossible to loot dark dungeons without turning off the "Hide PipBoy" Oh No!

-Aki