[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another nude modpack don't expect anything too elaborated or groundbreaking, it still has some glitches of weight vertex here and there in some body parts.

Some DOAXVV girls were shorter than the character that I used as a base model, to fix that I resized the whole body, including hair and face, without messing with other parts like, breasts and butt cheeks, but in most cases I had to enlarge a little bit the legs and arms to reach the base model so the game could recognize the size of the character.

MOD PACK DOAXVV Nude Set Part 1

Included variations for pubic hair for DOAXVV characters from DOA5LR, heart cheek can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

MOD-PACK-DOAXVV-Nude-Set-Part-1.png

MOD PACK DOAXVV Nude Set Part 2

Characters from DOAXVV to DOA5LR, the list is:

Ayane as Shandy

Christie as Tamaki

Helena as Elise

Hitomi as Amy and Nanami

Honoka as Luna and Tsukushi

Kokoro as Fiona, Koharu and Lobelia

Marie as Kanna

Mila as Misaki, Nagisa and Patty

Naotora as Monica

Tina as Sayuri

NONE of the faces and hairstyles are compatible with any other default costume, I included just one hairstyle for now, included variation for pubic hair, heart cheek is activated through glasses in character selection screen

MOD-PACK-DOAXVV-Nude-Set-Part-2.png

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MODPACK NUDE SET''
  • 3 weeks later...

Just came to drop this mod

Ayane DOAXVV Darkness Queen

Included .PHYD file for malfunction malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Darkness Queen [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW AYANE DARKNESS QUEEN''
  • 2 months later...

I'm still making content!

Some characters may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Kasumi DOAXVV Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui)

I'm still making some tests regarding the effects of some parts of the costume and I decided to include all the accessories from the original model I hope you like it.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru (most of shuubaru's work is in storage mode, shit happens)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Meikyo-Shisui.j

Kasumi DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

The malfunction just removes the mechanic arms, weapon and head accessories, I forgot to take a picture.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.j

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI ALICE GEAR MODS''

Keeping up with some more releases

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Like Love Cherish

Normal and Malfunction are separated models, there's a limitation on how the game handles the TMC file, if it's too much your game crashes.

Included face, brunette and blonde hairstyles, the costume, face and hair ARE NOT compatible with any default costume from Kasumi/Phase4/Ayane

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru (most of shuubaru's work is in storage mode, shit happens)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Like-Love-Cherish.j

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Nude

Included face, brunette and blonde hairstyles.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Nude.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI YUKINO NUDE and DEBUT COSTUME''

More mods for Kasumi

Kasumi DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Cute.jp

Kasumi DOAXVV Warmth Scarf

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Warmth-Scarf.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in 2nd DESIGN CUTE and WARMTH SCARF''

Kasumi DOAXVV Cotton Candy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Cotton Candy

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be activated in the character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Venus Ace

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in COTTON CANDY and VENUS ACE''

Kasumi DOAXVV Eyes on Me

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Tour de Venus

Glasses can be activated in the character selection screen.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Tour-de-Venus.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in EYES ON ME and TOUR DE VENUS''

Way too late to the christmas theme

Kasumi DOAXVV Fraise Noel

No malfunction for this

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Fraise-Noel.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Reindeer Gift

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Reindeer-Gift.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in FRAISE NOEL and REINDEER GIFT''

Kasumi DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

The mask can be activated through glasses option in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru (shuubaru's work is mostly recovering, thank god.)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Sweet Spot

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru (shuubaru's work is mostly recovering, thank god.)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Sweet-Spot.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in LADY PHANTASMA and SWEET SPOT''

Kasumi DOAXVV Makeup Neige

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Makeup Neige [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Makeup-Neige.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Ryza's Favorite Outfit

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Ryza's Favorite Outfit [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Ryza-s-Favorite-Outfit.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in MAKEUP NEIGE and RYZA'S OUTFIT''

More Kasumi mods

Kasumi DOAXVV Naked Summer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Naked Summer [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Sunrise Dance

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Sunrise Dance [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Sunrise-Dance.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in NAKED SUMMER and SUNRISE DANCE''

Last part of the Kasumi releases, no releases for tomorrow, until monday.

Kasumi DOAXVV Rainy Drop

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Rainy Drop [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Rainy-Drop.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Sparkling Blue

No malfunction for this

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Sparkling Blue [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Sparkling-Blue.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Springtime Schoolwear

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Springtime Schoolwear [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Springtime-Schoolwear.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in RAINY DROP, SPARKLING BLUE and SPRINGTIME SCHOOLWEAR''

Now Honoka's turn

Honoka DOAX3S Tonkinese

Included 3 costume cariations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Honoka - Tonkinese [DL]

Honoka-DOAX3-S-Tonkinese.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be activated through character selection screen in glasses.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Venus Ace

Honoka-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in TONKINESE and VENUS ACE''

More Honoka

Honoka DOAXVV Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui)

I'm still struggling to get some elements right and how it would look with all of the accessories.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui) [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Meikyo-Shisui.j

Honoka DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Honoka-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.j

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in ALICE GEAR, PLATINUM LINE and MEIKYO SHISUI''

Honoka DOAXVV Autumn School Wear

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tsukushi - Autumn School Wear [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Autumn-Schoolwear.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Sweet Spot

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Sweet Spot [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Sweet-Spot.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in AUTUMN SCHOOL WEAR and SWEET SPOT''

Honoka DOAXVV Be Ambitious

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tsukushi - Be Ambitious [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Be-Ambitious.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion

No malfunction for this costume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tsukushi - Stellar Scorpion [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in BE AMBITIOUS and STELLAR SCORPION''

Honoka DOAXVV Darkness Queen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tsukushi - Darkness Queen [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Sparkling Blue

No malfunction for this costume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Sparkling Blue [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Sparkling-Blue.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in DARKNESS QUEEN and SPARKLING BLUE''

Honoka DOAXVV Eyes On Me

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Eyes on Me [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Open Your Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Open Your Heart [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in EYES ON ME and OPEN YOUR HEART''

Honoka DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Lady Phantasma [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Mystical Forest

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Luna - Mystical Forest [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Mystical-Forest.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in LADY PHANTASMA and MYSTICAL FOREST''

Last part of the Honoka mods for now.

Honoka DOAXVV Magical Venus

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Magical Venus

Honoka-DOAXVV-Magical-Venus.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Makeup Costa

I hope this mod doesn't give you problems since it over 6MB, I shoud've divided in normal and malfunction as standalone mods.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Makeup Costa [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Makeup-Costa.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA in MAGICAL VENUS and MAKEUP COSTA''

Back with more mods for Ayane

Ayane DOAX3S Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Tonkinese [DL]

Ayane-DOAX3-S-Tonkinese.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Voltage Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Voltage Heart [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Voltage-Heart.jpg