[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

For 6 days straigh I'm gonna release mods for Marie

Some of my latest mods have accessories that can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

If you want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you want to use the mod withou the malfunction, remove only the .PHYD file.

Marie DOAX3S Fortune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Fortune [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Fortune.jpg

Marie DOAX Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Tonkinese [DL]

Marie-DOAX3-S-Tonkinese.jpg

Marie DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Bloody Kiss

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Bloody Kiss [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Bloody-Kiss.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MARIE in FORTUNE, TONKINESE 2nd DESIGN SEXY and BLOODY KISS''

Some of my latest mods have accessories that can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

If you want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you want to use the mod withou the malfunction, remove only the .PHYD file.

Marie DOAXVV Blue Elfin

Resized from Lobelia body type to match with Marie height.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Lobelia - Blue Elfin [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Blue-Elfin.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Bouquet Dahlia

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Bouquet Dahlia [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Bouquet-Dahlia.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Bouquet Rosen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Bouquet Rosen [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Bouquet-Rosen.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Bunny Clock

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Bunny Clock [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Bunny-Clock.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MARIE in BLUE ELFIN, BOUQUET DAHLIA, BOUQUET ROSEN and BUNNY CLOCK''

Marie DOAXVV Chat Noir

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Chat Noir [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Chat-Noir.jpg

Marie DOAXVVChihaya of Zuiun

When I first saw this costume I tought it was impossible to adapt, but here we are.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Chihaya of Zuiun [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Chihaya-of-Zuiun.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Festival Ensemble

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Festival Ensemble [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Festival-Ensemble.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Fierte Midi

Resized from Lobelia to fit Marie height

No malfunction

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Lobelia - Fierte Midi [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Fierte-Midi.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MARIE in CHAT NOIR, CHIHAYA OF ZUIUN, FESTIVAL ENSEMBLE and FIERTE MIDI''

Marie DOAXVV Hokago Penguin

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Hokago Penguin [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Hokago-Penguin.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Jewel Pearl

Included hairstyle as separated mod, but I don't recommend you to use it, as you can see, the transparencies of the veil glithces the hair below, I forgot to fix it because the model itself was a nightmare to mod.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Jewel Pearl [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Jewel-Pearl.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Lake Elven

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Lake Elven [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Lake-Elven.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Lemon Float

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Lemon Float

Marie-DOAXVV-Lemon-Float.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MARIE in HOKAGO PENGUIN, JEWEL PEARL, LAKE ELVEN and LEMON FLOAT''

Marie DOAXVV Steaming Apron

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Steaming Apron [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Steaming-Apron.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Stylish Bloomer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Stylish Bloomer [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Stylish-Bloomer.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Stylish Blossom

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kanna - Stylish Blossom [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Stylish-Blossom.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Sugar Perfume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Sugar Perfume [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Sugar-Perfume.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MARIE in STEAMING APRON, STYLISH BLOOMER, STYLISH BLOSSOM and SUGAR PERFUME''

Last part of the costumes for Marie Rose.

Marie DOAXVV Sweet Bitter Berry

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Sweet Bitter Berry [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Sweet-Bitter-Berry.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Sweet Chocolate

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Sweet Chocolate [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Sweet-Chocolate.jpg

Marie DOAXVV White Prince

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - White Prince [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-White-Prince.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Wild Wind

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Wild Wind [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Wild-Wind.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MARIE in SWEET BITTER BERRY, SWEET CHOCOLATE, WHITE PRINCE and WILD WIND''

Finally, no more Marie mods.

Mila DOAXVV Loco Moco Vacation

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Loco Moco Vacation [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Loco-Moco-Vacation.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Loco Moco Vacation

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Loco Moco Vacation [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Loco-Moco-Vacation.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Bunny Clock

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Bunny Clock [DL]

Naotora-DOAXVV-Bunny-Clock.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Morning Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Morning Line [DL]

Naotora-DOAXVV-Morning-Line.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MILA, MOMIJI in LOCO MOCO VACATION, NAOTORA in BUNNY CLOCK and MORNING LINE''

Nyotengu DOAX3 Bay Leaf

Included 3 color variations, and wings variation, no malfunction

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Bay Leaf- Pack 1

Nyotengu-DOAX3-Bay-Leaf.jpg

Nyotengu DOAX3S Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations and wings variation.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Tonkinese [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAX3-S-Tonkinese.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Loco Moco Vacation

Included wings variation and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Loco Moco Vacation [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Loco-Moco-Vacation.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Shandy Kiss in the Dark

I did this out of a whim to see how it could look in Nyotengu, I resized the arms and legs to match with the base bone structure, but the face and hair are not compatible with other Nyotengu costumes.

Included face, hair and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - Kiss in the Dark [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Shandy-Kiss-in-the-Dark.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, NYOTENGU in BAY LEAF, TONKINESE, LOCO MOCO VACATION and SHANDY KISS IN THE DARK''

A few extra costumes for Pai

Pai DOAX3S Fortune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Fortune [DL]

Pai-DOAX3-S-Fortune.jpg

Pai DOAX3S Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Tonkinese [DL]

Pai-DOAX3-S-Tonkinese.jpg

Pai DOAXVV First Rouge

Included 2 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - First Rouge [DL]

Pai-DOAXVV-First-Rouge.jpg

Pai DOAXVV Morning Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Morning Line [DL]

Pai-DOAXVV-Morning-Line.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, PAI CHAN in TONKINESE, FORTUNE, FIRST ROUGE and MORNING LINE''

A few extra costumes for Rachel and Sarah

Rachel DOAX3S Fachan

Included 3 color variations and PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Fachan [DL]

Rachel-DOAX3-S-Fachan.jpg

Rachel DOAX3S Fortune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Helena - Fortune [DL]

Rachel-DOAX3-S-Fortune.jpg

Sarah DOAX3S Fachan

Included 3 color variations and PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Fachan [DL]

Sarah-DOAX3-S-Fachan.jpg

Sarah DOAXVV Eel

Included 9 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Eel [DL]

Sarah-DOAXVV-Eel.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL FACHAN, FORTUNE, SARAH FACHAN and EEL''

time for Tina mods

Tina DOAXVV Asari

Included 9 color variations and PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Asari [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Asari.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Innocence

Included 9 color variations and PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Innocence [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Innocence.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Loco Moco Vacation

Included PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Loco Moco Vacation [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Loco-Moco-Vacation.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Popping Lover

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Popping Lover [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Popping-Lover.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, TINA in ASARI, INNOCENCE, LOCO MOCO VACATION and POPPING LOVER''

Tina DOAXVV Salmon Roe

Included 9 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Salmon Roe [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Tonkinese [DL]

Tina-DOAXVV-Tonkinese.jpg

Now some mods for Honoka

Honoka DOAXVV Bloody Kiss

Included a .PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Bloody Kiss [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Bloody-Kiss.jpg

Honoka DOAVV Bouquet Cosmos

Included a .PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tsukushi - Bouquet Cosmos [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Bouquet-Cosmos.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, TINA in SALMON ROE, TONKINESE and HONOKA in BLOODY KISS, BOUQUET COSMOS''

Honoka DOAVV Bouquet Lare

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Bouquet Lare [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Bouquet-Lare.jpg

Honoka DOAVV First Rouge

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - First Rouge [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-First-Rouge.jpg

Honoka DOAVV Jewel Aquamarine

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Jewel Aquamarine [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Jewel-Aquamarine.jpg

Honoka DOAVV Loco Moco Vacation

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Loco Moco Vacation [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Loco-Moco-Vacation.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HONOKA in BOUQUET LARE, FIRST ROUGE, JEWEL AQUAMARINE and LOCO MOCO VACATION''

More costume for Honoka

Honoka DOAVV Mikomai

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Mikomai [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Mikomai.jpg

Honoka DOAVV Misty Lily

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Misty Lily [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Misty-Lily.jpg

Honoka DOAVV Momo Bikini

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Momo Bikini [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Momo-Bikini.jpg

Honoka DOAVV Orbit Sirius

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunctionin combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Luna - Orbit Sirius [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Orbit-Sirius.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HONOKA in MIKOMAI, MISTY LILY, MOMO BIKINI and ORBIT SIRIUS''

Honoka DOAXVV Popping Chaps

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Popping Chaps [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Popping-Chaps.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Raise the Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Raise The Sail [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Rise-The-Sail.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Romantica Cool Breeze

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Romantica Cool Breeze [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Romantica-Cool-Breeze.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Stellar Libra

It uses Luna body shape

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Luna - Stellar Libra [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Stellar-Libra.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HONOKA in POPPING CHAPS, RAISE THE SAIL, ROMANTICA COOL BREEZE and STELLAR LIBRA''

Last part of the Honoka costumes

Honoka DOAXVV Sugar Perfume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Sugar Perfume [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Sugar-Perfume.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Sweet Chocolate

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Sweet Chocolate [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Sweet-Chocolate.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Sweet Pastel

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tsukushi - Sweet Pastel [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Sweet-Pastel.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Wonderland

Not an update from the previous one.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Wonderland [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Wonderland.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HONOKA in SUGAR PERFUME, SWEET CHOCOLATE, SWEET PASTEL and WONDERLAND''

some extra mods for Leifang

Leifang DOAX3S Fortune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Leifang - Fortune [DL]

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Fortune.jpg

Leifang DOAX3S Tonkinese

Included a 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Leifang - Tonkinese [DL]

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Tonkinese.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Bodysuit [MOD]

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Bodysuit [MOD] [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Bodysuit-MOD.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV BBunny Clock

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Bunny Clock [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Bunny-Clock.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, LEIFANG in FORTUNE, TONKINESE, BODYSUIT and BUNNY CLOCK''

That's all for now, those are all the mods I have, I won't release anything any time soon, I giving priority to some commissions I have, so any requests unless it's  commission all I will say is, I'll add to the list.

Leifang DOAXVV Stylish Bloomer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Stylish Bloomer [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Sylish-Bloomer.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Cotton Candy

Included winged version and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Cotton Candy

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, LEIFANG in STYLISH BLOOMER and NYOTENGU in COTTON CANDY''
  • 3 weeks later...

Your mods are an amazing work of art!  Teasing clothes are more exciting than straight up nude, though I like that too.  Anyway, are these mods for the PC version of DOA5?  Sorry to ask such a noob question.  Just looking forward to updating the costumes for the DOA girls to make them look more appealing.

...and...how do you install them, so that the game will use these updated costumes?

3 hours ago, bradhard said:

Your mods are an amazing work of art!  Teasing clothes are more exciting than straight up nude, though I like that too.  Anyway, are these mods for the PC version of DOA5?  Sorry to ask such a noob question.  Just looking forward to updating the costumes for the DOA girls to make them look more appealing.

...and...how do you install them, so that the game will use these updated costumes?

these are mods for the PC version, you can use them with the tool Autolink