[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Ayane DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit contest (W1)

Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Venus Ace

Ayane-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in SWIMSUIT CONTEST and VENUS ACE''

Back with more mods

this couple of mods were the first ones to be made, they're not bloated with too many accessories.

Ayane DOAXVV Alice Gear (Bharata)

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Alice Gear (Bharata) [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Bharata.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Ayane-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.jp

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in ALICE GEAR BHARATA and PLATINUM LINE''

Ayane DOAXVV Auspicious Blossom

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Auspicious Blossom [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Auspicious-Blossom.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Rainy Frog

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, I think it has 2 levels, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Rainy Frog [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Rainy-Frog.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in AUSPICIOUS BLOSSOM and RAINY FROG''

Ayane DOAXVV Autumn Schoolwear

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, I think it has 2 levels, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Autumn School Wear [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Autumn-Schoolwear.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Printemps Rose

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Printemps Rose [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Printemps-Rose.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in AUTUMN SCHOOLWEAR and PRINTEMPS ROSE''

Ayane DOAXVV Dare Marina

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Dare Marina [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Dare-Marina.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Open Your Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Open Your Heart [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles or default hairstyles like Ayane hairstyle A, the bandana in the hairstyle increases the limit in textures supported by the game, avoid the bandana or resize the textures to your liking to avoid those issues

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in DARE MARINA and OPEN YOUR HEART''

Ayane DOAXVV Eyes On Me

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Eyes on Me [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Noel Charmant

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Noel Charmant [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles or default hairstyles like Ayane hairstyle A, the bandana in the hairstyle increases the limit in textures supported by the game, avoid the bandana or resize the textures to your liking to avoid those issues

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in EYES ON ME and NOEL CHARMANT''

Ayane DOAXVV Good Night Marshmallow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Good Night Marshmallow [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Melty Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Melty Heart [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Melty-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in GOOD NIGHT MARSHMALLOW and MELTY HEART''
Last part of the Ayane mods

Ayane DOAXVV The Idaten Deities (Gil)
No malfunction, hat can be activated through glases... I think
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Idaten (Gil) [DL]
Ayane-DOAXVV-Idaten-Deities-Gil.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Lady Phantasma
Mask can be activated through glasses, in character selection screen
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Lady Phantasma [DL]
Ayane-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Love Letter Maiden
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Love Letter Maiden [DL]
Ayane-DOAXVV-Love-Letter-Maiden.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to extract the textures and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in IDATEN GIL, LADY PHANTASMA and LOVE LETTER MAIDEN''

Back with more mods for Kasumi

Kasumi DOAXVV Good Night Marsmallow (pink)

Adapted from Ayane

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Good Night Marshmallow [DL]
Kasumi-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow-Pin

Kasumi DOAXVV Premier Rendezvous

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Premier Rendezvous [DL]
Kasumi-DOAXVV-Premier-Rendezvous.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Neon Night Panther

Adapted and recolored from Yukino
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Yukino - Neon Night Panther [DL]
Kasumi-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Neon Night Panther

Included face and hairstyle

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Yukino - Neon Night Panther [DL]
Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Neon-Night-Panther.

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KASUMI in NEON NIGHT as YUKINO, PREMIER RENDEZVOUS and GOOD NIGHT MARSHMALLOW (pink)''
Ayane DOAXVV Sweet Spot
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Sweet Spot [DL]
Ayane-DOAXVV-Sweet-Spot.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest (W1)
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]
Kasumi-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jp

Honoka DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest (W1)
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]
Honoka-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jp

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV AYANE in SWEET SPOT, HONOKA and KASUMI in 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST''

Back with mods for Kokoro

Kokoro DOAX3S Peace

Included 9 color variations, no malfunction
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Kokoro - Peace [DL]
Kokoro-DOAX3-S-Peace.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Voltage Heart
adapted from Amy
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Amy - Voltage Heart [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Voltage-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in PEACE and VOLTAGE HEAR''
Kokoro DOAXVV 2nd Design Costume (Cute)
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)
Kokoro-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Costume-Cute.jp

Kokoro DOAXVV Venus Ace
Glasses can be ativated in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Venus Ace
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in 2nd DESIGN CONTEST CUTE and VENUS ACE''
Kokoro DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest (W1)
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jp

Kokoro DOAXVV Surfing Venus
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Surfing Venus [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Surfing-Venus.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST and SURFING VENUS''
Kokoro DOAXVV Alice Gear (Bhrata)
Helmet can be activated through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Alice Gear (Bharata) [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Bharata.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Alice Gear Platinum Line
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.j

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in ALICE GRAR BHARATA and PLATINUM LINE''
More mods for Kokoro

Kokoro DOAXVV Cotton Candy
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Cotton Candy
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Open Your Heart
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Open Your Heart [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in COTTON CANDY and OPEN YOUR HEART''
Kokoro DOAXVV Eyes On Me
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Eyes on Me [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Noel Charmant
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Noel Charmant [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in EYES ON ME and NOEL CHARMANT''
Last part of mods for Kokoro, Marie will be next

Kokoro DOAXVV Good Night Marshmallow
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Good Night Marshmallow [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Lady Phantasma
Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Lady Phantasma [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Mekeup Sapone
Costumes like the makeup, dolce, bouquet and jewel series have a lot of accessories that increase the number of textures thus making the costume almost impossible to adapt without crashing the game or having endless loading screens.
Included separated version of normal and malfunction and a version with .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Makeup Sapone [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Makeup-Sapone.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO in GOOD NIGHT MARSHMALLOW, LADY PHANTASMA and MAKEUP SAPONE''

Sarting with more mods for Marie

Marie DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)
Marie-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Costume-Cute.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Warmth Scarf
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Warmth Scarf [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Warmth-Scarf.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in 2nd DESIGN CONTEST CUTE and WARMTH SCARF''
Marie DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1
Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Venus Ace
Glasses can be activated in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Venus Ace
Marie-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST and VENUS ACE''
I overdid with the accessories on this two, I was testin how they look on the finished mod

Marie DOAXVV Alice Gear (Bharata)
Helmet can be ctivated through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Alice Gear (Bharata) [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Bharata.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line
Head gear can be ctivated through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Alice Gear Platinum Line
Marie-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.jp

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in ALICE GEAR BHARATA and PLATINUM LINE''
Marie DOAXVV Brocade of Dawn
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Brocade of Dawn [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Twinkle Rose
Long awaited costume by some, modded almost the same day of its release, finally here it is.
Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Twinkle Rose [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Twinkle-Rose.jpg

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in BROCADE OF DAWN and TWINKLE ROSE''

Keeping up with more mods for Marie

Marie DOAXVV Dolce Cherry
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Dolce Cherry [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Dolce-Cherry.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Tour de Venus
Glasses can be activated in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Tour de Venus [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Tour-de-Venus.jpg

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in DOLCE CHERRY and TOUR DE VENUS''

Working on the race queen costumes for Marie, Honoka and Rachel

Marie DOAXVV Lady Phantasma
Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Lady Phantasma [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Springtime Schoolwear
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Springtime Schoolwear [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Springtime-Schoolwear.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in LADY PHANTASMA and SPRINGTIME SCHOOLWEAR''
Marie DOAXVV Magical Venus
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Magical Venus
Marie-DOAXVV-Magical-Venus.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Prima Swan
Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Prima Swan [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Prima-Swan.jpg