[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Back with releases

Nyotengu DOAXVV Dolce Mele

Included variation with wings and accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Dolce Mele [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Dolce-Mele.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Ryza's Favotirite Outfit

No wings/accessories variation.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Ryza's Favorite Outfit [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Ryza-Favorite-Outfit.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in DOLCE MELE and RYZA OUTFIT''

Keeping up with some more releases for Nyotengu

Nyotengu DOAXVV Eyes on Me

Included variation with wings and accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Eyes on Me [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Opn Your Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Open Your Heart [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in EYES ON ME and OPEN YOUR HEART''

More mods for Nyotengu

Nyotengu DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

Mask can be activated theough glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Lady Phantasma [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Noel Charmant

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Noel Charmant [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Makeup Sharky

This costume comes with normal and malfunction in separated variations, each with wings and accessories, this was because the parts of costume exceeded the limit that the game can handle the .TMC file, crashing the game as result, so I had to divide the costume.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Makeup Sharky [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Makeup-Sharky.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Marionette V2

I already did this before, but this time I wanted to update the textures for wet effect, this time the bra in the malfunction has a NSFW effect when it gets wet(nipples are slightly visible), I used this costume to test that thing, I did it with other unreleased mods for Mai too.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Marionette [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Marionette-V2.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in MAKEUP SHARKY and MARIONETTE V2''

Back with mods for Christie

Christie DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)

Christie-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Cute.

Christie DOAXVV Warmth Scarf

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Warmth Scarf [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Warmth-Scarf.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE 2nd DESIGN CONTEST CUTE and WARMTH SCARF''

More mods for Christie

Christie DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1

Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.

Christie DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be activated through character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Venus Ace

Christie-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTES and VENUS ACE''

Christie DOAXVV Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui)

Head accessory can be activated through character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui) [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Meikyo-Shisui

Christie DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

Head accessory can be activated through character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Christie-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE ALICE GEAR MEIKYO SHISUI and PLATINUM LINE''

Christie DOAXVV Broade of Dawn

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Brocade of Dawn [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Tour de Venus

Glasses can be activated through character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Tour de Venus [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Tour-de-Venus.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE BROCADE OF DAWN and TOUR DE VENUS''

Christie DOAXVV Bunny Clock

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Bunny Clock [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Bunny-Clock.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations, no malfunction

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Tonkinese [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Tonkinese.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE BUNNY CLOCK and TONKINESE

Earlier than ususal since it's going to be a busy day

Christie DOAXVV Cotton Candy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Cotton Candy

Christie-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Sweet Spot

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Sweet Spot [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Sweet-Spot.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE COTTON CANDY and SWEET SPOT''

More mods for Christie

Christie DOAXVV Darkness Queen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Darkness Queen [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Surfing Venus

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Surfing Venus [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Surfing-Venus.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE DARKNESS QUEEN and SURFING VENUS''

Christie DOAXVV Eyes on Me

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Eyes on Me [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Eyes-on-Me.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Slipstream

Glasses can be selected in character selection screen.

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Slipstream [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE EYES ON ME and SLIPSTREAM''

Christie DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

Mask can be selected through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Lady Phantasma [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Open Your Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Open Your Heart [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE in LADY PHANTASMA and OPEN YOUR HEART''

Christie DOAXVV Naked Summer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Naked Summer [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Noel Charmant

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Noel Charmant [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE in NAKED SUMMER and NOEL CHARMANT''

Last part of Christie costumes for now.

Christie DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm (Bikini Style)

It's just the bikini from the costume.

Hat can be selected through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit) [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Bikini-Sty

Christie DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit)

Hat can be selected through glasses in character selection screen.

Included 2 variations, one with the mafunction like the picture and another using the malfunction hoodie as normal and bikini as malfunction everything as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit) [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Gal-Outfit

Christie DOAXVV Skinny Shark

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Skinny Shark [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Skinny-Shark.jpg

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV CHRISTIE in NISHIZAWA 5mm and SKINNY SHARK''

As mentioned in discord, it's turn for Mila, also, I started adapting new mods for Tina and next is Leifang

I use Patty and Misaki for costumes for Mila.

Mila DOAX3S Narwhal

Included 3 color vatiations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Narwhal [DL]

Mila-DOAX3-S-Narwhal.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Venua Ace

Glasses can be activated in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Venus Ace

Mila-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in NARWHAL and VENUS ACE''

More for Mila

Mila DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)

Mila-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Cute.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Tour de Venus

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Tour de Venus [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Tour-de-Venus.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in 2nd DESIGN CONTEST CUTE and TOUR DE VENUS''

Mila DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1

Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Slipstream

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Slipstream [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST and SLIPSTREAM''

Mila DOAXVV Alice Gear (Bharata CS)

Head accessory can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Alice Gear (Bharata CS) [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Bharata-CS.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

Head accessory can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Mila-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in ALICE GEAR BHARATA and PLATINUM LINE''

Mila DOAXVV Brilliant Star

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Brilliant Star [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Brilliant-Star.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Skinny Shark

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Skinny Shark [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Skinny-Shark.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in BRILLIANT STAR and SKINNY SHARK''

Back with more mods for Mila.

Mila DOAXVV Cotton Candy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Cotton Candy

Mila-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Queen of Burlesque

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Queen of Burlesque [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Burlesque.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in COTTON CANDY and QUEEN OF BURLESQUE''

Mila DOAXVV Darkness Queen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Darkness Queen [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Open Your Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Open Your Heart [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in DARKNESS QUEEN and OPEN YOUR HEART''

More mods for Mila

Mila DOAXVV Dolce Pine

This costume is separated in norma and malfunction as standalone costumes.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Dolce Pine [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Dolce-Pine.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Noel Charmant

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Noel Charmant [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in DOLCE PINE and NOEL CHARMANT''

Mila DOAXVV Eyes on Me

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Eyes on Me [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Eyes-on-Me.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Good Night Marshmallow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Good Night Marshmallow [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MILA in EYES ON ME and GOOD NIGHT MARSHMALLOW''

Last part of costumes for Mila, for now.

Mila DOAXVV Makeup Mare

This costume is mirrored in aspect and separeted in normal and malfunction.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Makeup Mare [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Makeup-Mare.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm

Just the bikini, I tried to animate the frills on the chest

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit) [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Bikini-Style.j

Mila DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit)

I also tried to animate the frills in the chest bra and hoodie.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit) [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Gal-Outfit.jpg