[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Back with costmes for Hitomi

Hitomi DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)

Hitomi-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Cute.jp

Hitomi DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1

Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jp

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in 2nd DESIGN CONTEST CUTE and 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST W1''

Hitomi DOAXVV Alice Gear (Bharata)

Head accessory can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Alice Gear (Bharata) [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Bharata.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

Head accessory can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.j

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in ALICE GEAR BHARATA and PLATINUM LINE''

Hitomi DOAXVV Cotton Candy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Cotton Candy

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Dare Marina

I just can't get this costume right or to work the way I want, at least to animate some of the accessories, that's it's not in my list for more characters.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Dare Marina [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Dare-Marina.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in COTTON CANDY and DARE MARINA''

Hitomi DOAXVV

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Eyes on Me [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Eyes-on-Me.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Lady Phantasma [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in EYES ON ME and LADY PHANTASMA''

Hitomi DOAXVV Makeup Bloom

Adapted from Nanami.

I'm not quite convinced with the results of this costume, I'll try to improve it for Leifang

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nanami - Makeup Bloom [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Makeup-Bloom.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Makeup Cedar

I hope that this costume doesn't cause you any problem, I didn't separate the costume as others, let me know if something happens.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Makeup Cedar [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Makeup-Cedar.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in MAKEUP BLOOM and MAKEUP CEDAR''

Hitomi DOAXVV Naked Summer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Naked Summer [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Noel Charmant

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Noel Charmant [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in NAKED SUMMER and NOEL CHARMANT''

Hitomi DOAXVV Open Your Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Open Your Heart [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Queen of Burlesque

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Queen of Burlesque [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Burlesque.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in OPEN YOUR HEART and QUEEN OF BURLESQUE''

Hitomi DOAXVV Slipstream

Glasses can be activated in character selection screen.

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Slipstream [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Spring School Wear

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Spring School Wear [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Spring-School-Wear.jpg

ome of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in SLIPSTREAM and SPRING SCHOOL WEAR''

Hitomi DOAXVV Tour de Venus

Glasses cna be selected in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Tour de Venus [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Tour-de-Venus.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Velvet Time Rose

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Velvet Time Rose [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Rose.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in TOUR DE VENUS and VELVET TIME ROSE''

last part of costumes for Hitomi at least for now, not sure which costume or character is next for releases.

Hitomi DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be selected in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Venus Ace

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Yom Office Wear

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Yom Office Wear [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Yom-Office-Wear.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HITOMI in VENUS ACE and YOM OFFICE WEAR''

Some hairstyles that I did't had the chance to release

Hitomi Tied Ponytail

I have plans to adapt this hairstyle for more characters, matching the hair color is a real pain but it can be done.

Remember, to install, just drag and drop this files in your autolink folder, since it has the ''@XX(charactername)XX.HAIR'', even if you drop it inside a folder that is inside the character name folder, autolink will make the game to recognize it, once installed start the game and go to character selection screen and choose it through hairstyle.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [HAIR] Christie Tied Ponytail and main source Christie Sexy Nurse mod for XPS

HAIR-Hitomi-Tied-Ponytail.jpg

Rachel Tied Ponytail

Here is for Rachel

Remember, to install, just drag and drop this files in your autolink folder, since it has the ''@XX(charactername)XX.HAIR'', even if you drop it inside a folder that is inside the character name folder, autolink will make the game to recognize it, once installed start the game and go to character selection screen and choose it through hairstyle.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from [HAIR] Christie Tied Ponytail and main source Christie Sexy Nurse mod for XPS

HAIR-Rachel-Tied-Ponytail.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Tied Ponytail

ok, this ponytail is different but you get the idea.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Kasumi - Lily [DL]

HAIR-Kasumi-DOAXVV-Tied-Ponytail.jpg

Sarah Long Loose

Request from a supporter, it has some issue at the back, probably I messed in the weight paint process.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Sarah Bryant Nude Mesh Mod for XNALara

HAIR-Sarah-Long-Loose.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW HAIRSTYLES for HITOMI, KASUMI, RACHEL and SARAH''

Some more mods for Rachel

Rachel DOAXVV Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui CS)

Adapted from Elise

Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screeen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui CS) [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Meikyo-Shisui-C

Rachel DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

Adapted from Elise

Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screeen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Rachel-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.j

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in ALICE GEAR PLATINUM LINE and MEIKYO SHISUI''

Rachel DOAXVV Idaten Deitie (Pisara)

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Idaten (Pisara) [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-The-Idaten-Deities-Pisara.

Rachel DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be selected in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Venus Ace

Rachel-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in IDATEN DEITIES PISARA and VENUS ACE''

I couldn't post anything yesterday.

All this mods were adapted from Shandy to Rachel

Rachel DOAXVV Kiss in the Dark

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - Kiss in the Dark [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Kiss-In-The-Dark.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Moo Moo Bikini

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - Moo Moo Bikini [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Moo-Moo-Bikini.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Sparkling Blue

No malfunction in this one.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - Sparkling Blue [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Sparkling-Blue.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Velvet Time Lilac

Head accessory can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - Velvet Time Lilac [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Lilac.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 6:38 AM, funnybunny666 said:

Keeping up with some more releases

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Like Love Cherish

Normal and Malfunction are separated models, there's a limitation on how the game handles the TMC file, if it's too much your game crashes.

Included face, brunette and blonde hairstyles, the costume, face and hair ARE NOT compatible with any default costume from Kasumi/Phase4/Ayane

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru (most of shuubaru's work is in storage mode, shit happens)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Like-Love-Cherish.j

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Nude

Included face, brunette and blonde hairstyles.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru (most of shuubaru's work is in storage mode, shit happens)

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Nude.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Nude.jpg

I can't find this picture at www.deviantart.com funnybunny666, please tell me the link to the picture.

I'm back, I was out of reach this whole past week unable to release stuff.

I really wanted to gather enough costumes for Mai to release the whole month, most of this new mods for Mai, were adapted from Ayane or Nyotengu, due to the breasts sizes of those characters being closer to Mai.

Mai DOAX3S Fachan

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Fachan [DL]

Mai-DOAX3-S-Fachan.jpg

Mai DOAX3S Narwhal

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Narwhal [DL]

Mai-DOAX3-S-Narwhal.jpg

More costumes for Mai
Yeah I know, for some reason the first post hasn't been updated yet, maybe there's too much information and the site can't handle it, I don't know.

Mai DOAXVV 1st Design Contest (Sexy)
Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 1st Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest-Sexy.jpg

Mai DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest (Sexy)

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 1st Swimsuit Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy.jpg

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Edited by funnybunny666
Mai DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)

Mai-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Cute.jpg

Mai DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy V2
I know I already adapted this costume but I did some sort of template to adapt costumes for Mai from Ayane, Nyotengu and Momiji and this was the first costume that I used for testing, and instead of deleting it I'm sharing it now, this doesn't replace the other version.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy-V2.jp

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

More costumes for Mai

Mai DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest Modded
Modded version of the costume without the shirt and pants

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-Modded.j

Mai DOAXVV Brocade of Dawn

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Brocade of Dawn [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

More mods for Mai

Mai DOAXVV Buttlerfly Dance

No malfunction in this one.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Butterfly Dance [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Butterfly-Dance.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Code Rouge
Included 5 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Code Rouge [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Code-Rouge.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Cotton Candy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Cotton Candy

Mai-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Darkness Queen
I resized and modified all of the textures of the costume to be under the limit.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Darkness Queen [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Most of my recent mods were adapted from Ayane or Nyoutengu.

Mai DOAXVV Eyes on Me

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Eyes on Me [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Eyes-on-Me.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Good Night Marshmallow

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Good Night Marshmallow [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Half Sail

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Half Sail [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Kurama
Included 3 color variations and no malfunction.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Kurama [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Kurama.jpg

more mods for Mai

Mai DOAXVV Loquat
Included 3 color variations and no malfunction.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Loquat [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Loquat.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Luminous Plume
no malfunction, just the costume.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Luminous Plume [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Luminous-Plume.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Marionett
The wet effect in the malfunction has something extra, something that I'm still working on and it's present in some other mods for Mai and other characters, It's already been done before by other modders but I wanted to try it too.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Marionette [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Marionette.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit)

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit) [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Gal-Outfit.jpg