[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Last part for Marie, Momiji or Nyo may be next, I don't know.

Marie DOAXVV Naked Summer
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Naked Summer [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Noel Charmant
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Noel Charmant [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in NAKED SUMMER and NOEL CHARMANT''

Back with mods for Momiji

Momiji DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)
Momiji-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Costume-Cute.jp

Momiji DOAXVV Venus Ace
Glasses can be activated in character selection screen.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Venus Ace
Momiji-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the firt post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in 2nd DESIGN CONTEST CUTE and VENUS ACE''
Momiji DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest (W1)
Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.jp

Momiji DOAXVV Sweet Spot
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Sweet Spot [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Sweet-Spot.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST and SWEET SPOT''
Momiji DOAXVV Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui)
Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui) [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Meikyo-Shisui.j

Momiji DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Alice Gear Platinum Line
Momiji-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.j

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in ALICE GEAR MEIKYO SHISUI and PLATINUM LINE''
Momiji DOAXVV Brocade of Dawn
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Brocade of Dawn [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Open Your Heart
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Open Your Heart [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in BROCADE OF DAWN and OPEN YOUR HEART''
Momiji DOAXVV Cotton Candy
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Cotton Candy
Momiji-DOAXVV-Cotton-Candy.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Noel Charmant
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Noel Charmant [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in COTTON CANDY and NOEL CHARMANT''

shiet, something happened to the website I use for images, nvm.

Momiji DOAXVV Dolce Raisin
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Dolce Raisin [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Dolce-Raisin.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Naked Summer
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Naked Summer [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666
Momiji DOAXVV Eyes On Me
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Eyes on Me [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Lady Phantasma
Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Lady Phantasma [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in EYES ON ME and LADY PHANTASMA''
Last part of mods for Momiji

Momiji DOAXVV Fleeting Fireworks
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Fleeting Fireworks [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Fleeting-Fireworks.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Good Night Marshmallow
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Good Night Marshmallow [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MOMIJI in FLEETING FIREWORKS and GOOD NIGHT MARSHMALLOW''

Starting with Rachel because why not?

Rachel DOAXVV Darkness Queen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Darkness Queen [DL]
Rachel-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV X Y Z
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - X Y Z [DL]
Rachel-DOAXVV-X-Y-Z.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV RACHEL in DARKNESS QUEEN and X Y Z''
Rachel DOAXVV Monochrome With
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Monochrome With [DL]
Rachel-DOAXVV-Monochrome-With.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Osmanthus Wine
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Shandy - Osmanthus Wine [DL]
Rachel-DOAXVV-Osmanthus-Wine.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV RACHEL in MONOCHROME WITH and OSMANTHUS WINE''

Last costume for Rachel for now and Slipstream costume for some characteres previously released

Rachel DOAXVV Slipstream
Glasses can be selected in character selection screen
Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Elise - Slipstream [DL]
Rachel-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Slipstream
Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Slipstream [DL]
Ayane-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV RACHEL and AYANE SLIPSTREAM''
Honoka DOAXVV Slipstream
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Slipstream [DL]
Honoka-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Slipstream
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Slipstream [DL]
Kasumi-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV HONOKA and KASUMI SLIPSTREAM''

Slipstream costume for more characters previously released

Kokoro DOAXVV Slipstream
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Slipstream [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Slipstream
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Slipstream [DL]
Momiji-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV KOKORO and MOMIJI SLIPSTREAM''
Last part of costumes for characters previously released, Nyo is next.

Marie DOAXVV Slipstream
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Slipstream [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Makeup Noblesse
Included 2 variations separated as normal and malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Noblesse [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Makeup-Noblesse.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV MARIE in SLIPSTREAM and MAKEUP NOBLESSE''
9 hours ago, asteriot said:

can someone tell me how to solve this problem?
is this weight painting problem or something else?

Clipping issues are VERY difficult to solve when it comes to parts with movements like skirts, in my case with the doaxvv outfits, remember that I use ingame materials, his means that I use information of other ingame(default or official) costumes that are very similar to the costume and NOT ALWAYS works as intended, there are even ingame costumes that have that issue too, this is because the parts don't have the same vertices in the exact same position, I think it could be possible to fix doing tests though

It's Nyo's turn

Nyotengu DOAXVV 2nd Design Costume Cute
Included variation with wings and accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Costume-Cute.

Nyotengu DOAXVV Warmth Scarf
Included variation with wings and accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Warmth Scarf [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Warmth-Scarf.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in 2nd DESIGN COSTUME CUTE and WARMTH SCARF''
Nyotengu DOAXVV 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1
Hat can be selected through glasses in character selection screen
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - 2nd Swimsuit Contest W1 [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.

Nyotengu DOAXVV Venus Ace
Glasses can be selected in chaacter selection screen.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Venus Ace
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in 2nd SWIMSUIT CONTEST and VENUS ACE''
Nyotengu DOAXVV Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui)
Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture, no wings variation.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Alice Gear (Meikyo Shisui) [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Meikyo-Shisui

Nyotengu DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line
Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture, no wings variation.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Alice Gear Platinum Line
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in ALICE GEAR MEIKYO SHISUI and PLATINUM LINE''
Nyotengu DOAXVV Brocade of Dawn
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Brocade of Dawn [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Sweet Spot
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Sweet Spot [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Sweet-Spot.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in BROCADE OF DAWN and SWEET SPOT''
Nyotengu DOAXVV Drk Prison
I know saafrats hs alredy made  version of this costume for Nyotengu, but still I wanted to do it too with the malfunction included.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Dark Prison [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Dark-Prison.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Sweet Chocolate
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Sweet Chocolate [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Sweet-Chocolate.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV NYOTENGU in DARK PRISON and SWEET CHOCOLATE''
Nyotengu DOAXVV Darkness Queen
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture, no wings variation.
sword adapted from God of War Blades of Chaos
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Darkness Queen [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Slipstream
Glasses can be selected in character selection screen.
Included 2 color variations, variation with wings and accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Slipstream [DL]
Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg