[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Some of my latest mods have accessories that can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

If you want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files.

Hitomi DOAXVV Midnight Light

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nanami - Midnight Light [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Midnight-Light.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Mikomai

Included .PHYD file for 2 levels of malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Mikomai [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Mikomai.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Morning Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Morning Line [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Morning-Line.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Orbit Antares

Included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Orbit Antares [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Orbit-Antares.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HITOMI in MIDNIGHT LIGHT, MIKOMAI, MORNING LINE and ORBIT ANTARES''

If I wanted a bottomless/nopan version of the costumes like jewel emerald, 2nd design contest (sexy), or DOAXVV Nanami Midnight Light; is there a file I can remove like with the damage? Or would you have to make them as separate outfits? (Had Hitomi in mind).

Thx for all your work!

10 hours ago, Immortallix said:

If I wanted a bottomless/nopan version of the costumes like jewel emerald, 2nd design contest (sexy), or DOAXVV Nanami Midnight Light; is there a file I can remove like with the damage? Or would you have to make them as separate outfits? (Had Hitomi in mind).

Thx for all your work!

you can use LR Photo Studio to remove parts of the costume, and like I mentioned in my relese posts, you need to remove the .PHYD and .---C files too.

Some of my latest mods have accessories that can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

If you want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files.

Hitomi DOAXVV Place Your Bet

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Place Your Bet [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Place-Your-Bet.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Popping Lover

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Popping Lover [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Popping-Lover.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Sparkling Blue

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Sparkling Blue [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Sparkling-Blue.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Stylish Bloomer

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Stylish Bloomer [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Stylish-Bloomer.jpg

You may experience infinite loading screens with some of my latest DOAXVV mods by using modded hairstyles.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder.

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HITOMI in PLACE YOUR BET, POPPING LOVER, SPARKLING BLUE and STYLISH BLOOMER''
6 minutes ago, Immortallix said:

Can I add nipples/vag to the outfits that don't have them underneath with LR Photo Studio or do I need a different program?

To do that you'll need a nude mod and adapt the costume to that nude body, you'll need to use blender for that.

I can't release any Kokoro mod yet because I'm still in the middle of all the ones I've planes for, so, Leifang instead.

Hitomi DOAXVV Sugar Perfume

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Sugar Perfume [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Sugar-Perfume.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Sweet Chocolate

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Sweet Chocolate [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Sweet-Chocolate.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Wild Wind

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Wild Wind [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Wild-Wind.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Endorphin Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Endorphin Heart [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Endorphin-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, HITOMI in SUGAR PERFUME, SWEET CHOCOLATE, WILD WIND and LEIFANG in ENDORPHIN HEART''

Leifang DOAXVV

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Jewel Diamond [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Jewel-Diamond.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Luminary Tube Dress

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Luminary Tube Dress [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Luminary-Tube-Dress.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Night Cage

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Night Cage [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Queen of Burlesque

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Queen of Burlesque [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Burlesque.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666
  • funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, LEIFANG in JEWEL DIAMOND, LUMINARY TUBE DRESS, NIGHT CAGE and QUEEN OF BURLESQUE''

Leifang DOAXVV Rabbit Joker

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Rabbit Joker [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Rabbit-Joker.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Stellar Taurus

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Stellar Taurus [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Stellar-Taurus.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Sugar Perfume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Sugar Prfume [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Sugar-Perfume.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Tropical Tune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Tropical Tune [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Tropical-Tune.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, LEIFANG in RABBIT JOKER, STELLAR TAURUS, SUGAR PERFUME and TROPICAL TUNE''

Now let's start with Mai.

Mai DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Sexy

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - 2nd Design Contest (Sexy) [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Sexy.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Bodysuit [MOD]

Included 2 color variationas and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture(changes from solid to transparent).

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Bodysuit [MOD] [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Bodysuit-MOD.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Dark Prison

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Dark Prison [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Dark-Prison.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Endorphin Heart

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Endorphin Heart [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Endorphin-Heart.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MAI SHIRANUI in 2nd DESIGN SEXY, BODYSUIT, DARK PRISON and ENDORPHIN HEART''

Mai DOAXVV Luminary Tube Dress

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Luminary Tube Dress [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Luminary-Tube-Dress.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Night Cage

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Night Cage [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Popping Lover

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Popping Lover [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Popping-Lover.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Tonkinese

Included 3 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Momiji - Tonkinese [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Tonkinese.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MAI SHIRANUI in LUMINARY TUBE DRESS, NIGHT CAGE, POPPING LOVER and TONKINESE''

Now it's Mila's turn

Mila DOAX3S Fortune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Fortune [DL]

Mila-DOAX3-S-Fortune.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Bodysuit

Included 2 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Bodysuit [MOD] [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Bodysuit-MOD.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Bouquet Hibiscus

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Bouquet Hibiscus [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Bouquet-Hibiscus.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Bunny Clock

Included 3 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Bunny Clock [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Bunny-Clock.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MILA in FORTUNE, BODYSUIT, BOUQUET HIBISCUS and BUNNY CLOCK''

Mila DOAXVV Code Rouge

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Patty - Code Rouge [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Code-Rouge.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Endorphin Sky

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Endorphin Sky [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Endorphin-Sky.jpg

Mila DOAXVV First Rouge

Included 2 color variations

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - First Rouge [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-First-Rouge.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Labyrinth

Included 9 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Labyrinth [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Labyrinth.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MILA in CODE ROUGE, ENDORPHIN SKY, FIRST ROUGE and LABYRINTH''

So for the DOAXVV Body Suit mod, I removed the .PHYD and the .---C files, for Ayane, like you said and the damage version showed up properly. When I added the Hitomi version, I did the same, but it didn't show the damage version, and when I checked Ayane, the damage version stopped being default as well, only showed up for hairstyles D&E. Tried deleting all the files and starting over again, but same result. 

Mila DOAXVV Morning Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Morning Line [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Morning-Line.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Orbit Antares

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Orbit Antares [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Orbit-Antares.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Stellar Cancer

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Stellar Cancer [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Stellar-Cancer.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Stylish Bloomer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Stylish Bloomer [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Stylish-Bloomer.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MILA in MORNING LINE, ORBIT ANTARES, STELLAR CANCER and STYLISH BLOOMER''

Mila DOAXVV Sugar Perfume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Sugar Perfume [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Sugar-Perfume.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Tonkinese

Included 3 collor variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Misaki - Tonkinese [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Tonkinese.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Tropical Tune

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Tropical Tune [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Tropical-Tune.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Venus Nine

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Venus Nine [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Venus-Nine.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MILA in SUGAR PERFUME, TONKINESE, TROPICAL TUNE and VENUS NINE''

Mila DOAXVV Wild Wind

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Wild Wind [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Wild-Wind.jpg

Another mod for Hitomi

Hitomi DOAXVV Maiden Code

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Amy - Maiden Code [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Maiden-Code.jpg

Now it's Kokoro's turn

Kokoro DOAXVV Bloody Kiss

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Bloody Kiss [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Bloody-Kiss.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Bodysuit [MOD]

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Bodysuit [MOD] [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Bodysuit-MOD.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, MILA in WILD WIND, HITOMI in MAIDEN CODE, KOKORO in BLOODY KISS and BODYSUIT''

Kokoro DOAXVV Bouquet Cattleya

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Bouquet Cattleya [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Bouquet-Cattleya.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Bunny Clock

Included 3 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Bunny Clock [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Bunny-Clock.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Code Rouge

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Code Rouge [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Code-Rouge.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Endorphin Sky

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Endorphin Sky [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Endorphin-Sky.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, KOKORO in BOUQUET CATTLEYA, BUNNY CLOCK, CODE ROUGE and ENDORPHIN SKY''

Kokoro DOAXVV First Rouge

Included 2 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - First Rouge [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-First-Rouge.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Labyrinth

Included 9 color variations and .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Labyrinth [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Labyrinth.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Lake Elven

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Lake Elven [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Lake-Elven.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Luminary Tube Dress

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Luminary Tube Dress [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Luminary-Tube-Dress.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, KOKORO in FIRST ROUGE, LABYRINTH, LAKE ELVEN and LUMINARY TUBE DRESS''

Kokoro DOAXVV Magical Venus

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Magical Venus

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Magical-Venus.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Misty Lily

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Misty Lily [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Misty-Lily.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Night Cage

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Night Cage [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Night-Cage.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Queen of Burlesque

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Queen of Burlesque [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Queen-of-Burlesque.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, KOKORO in MAGICAL VENUS, MISTY LILY, NIGHT CAGE and QUEEN OF BURLESQUE''

If you want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you want to use the mod withou the malfunction, remove only the .PHYD file.

Kokoro DOAXVV Rabbit Joker

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Rabbit Joker [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Rabbit-Joker.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Stylish Bloomer

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Stylish Bloomer [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Stylish-Bloomer.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Sugar Perfume

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Sugar Perfume [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Sugar-Perfume.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Sweet Milk Berry

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Sweet Milk Berry [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Sweet-Milk-Berry.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, KOKORO in RABBIT JOKER, STYLISH BLOOMER, SUGAR PERFUME and SWEET MILK BERRY''

If you want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you want to use the mod withou the malfunction, remove only the .PHYD file.

Kokoro DOAXVV Venus Nine

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Venus Nine [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Venus-Nine.jpg

Now it's Lisa's turn

Lisa DOAX3 Blood Moon

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Blood Moon- Collection

Lisa-DOAX3-Blood-Moon.jpg

Lisa DOAX3 Gibbous

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3 -Gibbous- Collection

Lisa-DOAX3-Gibbous.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Asari

Just a warning; since Lisa has a different skin color, you might find that most of the stockings don't match with Lisa's legs tone, but still decided to include all the color variations, this was the reason for not making more mods for Lisa, but fuck it, why not.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Asari [DL]

Lisa-DOAXVV-Asari.jpg

• funnybunny666 changed the title to [DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, KOKORO in VENUS NINE, LISA in BLOOD MOON, GIBBOUS and ASARI''

Lisa DOAXVV Labyrinth

Before you ask, I can't share the blonde hair, that was a mod made by BaseBody from an ImageBoard from Japan, that was a white washed version of Lisa.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Labyrinth [DL]

Lisa-DOAXVV-Labyrinth.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Salmon Roe

Included 9 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Salmon Roe [DL]

Lisa-DOAXVV-Salmon-Roe.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Stellar Scorpion [DL]

Lisa-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Tellurite Prism

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Tellurite Prism [DL]

Lisa-DOAXVV-Tellurite-Prism.jpg