SexTalk [Gay]

Guest ffabris

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a big fan of slen and was wondering if you'd make a sister/brother mod to this one that enables a female player to have conversation with male players as well. Hetrosexual. Quoting you: (It always annoyed me that NPCs would just walk away, like nothing happened at all. Feels very jarring to me, so that was the main reason I decided to write this mod.) I like your concept! 

I would love you forever :) kudos!

Guest ffabris

If I were to attempt straight sex dialog, I would be laughed out of this site. :D So no, not soemthing I want to tackle. But, the mod has full source, and the license on the d/l page makes it available for any other modder who might wish to make changes. Personally, I would be happy to see it done.

If I were to attempt straight sex dialog, I would be laughed out of this site. :D So no, not soemthing I want to tackle. But, the mod has full source, and the license on the d/l page makes it available for any other modder who might wish to make changes. Personally, I would be happy to see it done.

I would do it but my computer knowledge is very lacking. I just found out I can attach a master to a plugin in tes5edit via the high heel mod on the webpage here. lol

Actually if one wanted to request a mod like this where or how would I do it?

I've been looking into making a few changes to Sextalk. Mostly to accommodate a husband. I love the dialog for tricks, but doesn't work well for a spouse. 

Something like - Sextalk would know you are talking to your husband so instead of  "I wanna fuck your ass with my big dick" you'd get "I want to make love to you", or "let's fuck, {husband's name}", or "horny?". 

But I'd still want to keep the "hot" dialog for my many regular tricks around skyrim. 

I don't know. I'm still learning about the the mod and all its parts.

SLEN can be fun. But I end up turning much of it off. I love the Dragon kill events though. After killing two dragons in Riften, most of the town was going at it in a huge orgy. That was amazing. That's when I got to fuck Maven Black-Briar. Not something I would normally do. :)

Guest ffabris

[...] I would be laughed out of this site

*already chuckles at the mere hint of ffabris writing heterosexual dialog*

Yah...*snigger*, right... that would be very believable *snort*

LMAO!  Bitch!  :D

I've been looking into making a few changes to Sextalk. Mostly to accommodate a husband. I love the dialog for tricks, but doesn't work well for a spouse. 

Something like - Sextalk would know you are talking to your husband so instead of  "I wanna fuck your ass with my big dick" you'd get "I want to make love to you", or "let's fuck, {husband's name}", or "horny?". 

But I'd still want to keep the "hot" dialog for my many regular tricks around skyrim. 

I don't know. I'm still learning about the the mod and all its parts.

SLEN can be fun. But I end up turning much of it off. I love the Dragon kill events though. After killing two dragons in Riften, most of the town was going at it in a huge orgy. That was amazing. That's when I got to fuck Maven Black-Briar. Not something I would normally do. :)

Hahaha....

SexTalk may be messy to extend, but it can be done, with care. Currently, lovers will give special dialog after sex. But not before.

I confirm you about SexTalk whether this mod resets NPC gender to default. Because, my PC became bottom on SexLab Matchmaker though he had been set as male with NPC gender spell after SexTalk ran. I don't mind resetting it at all as he can make top with conversations of SexTalk. :)

• 3 months later...

Hi ffabris,

Is there any chance you might implement a "Whatever you like is fine with me"-style option among the choice of sex acts, like in SLEN (I think - or was it Romance?  One of the two has it, whichever it is...)

PS - I'm still invoking the Muses to prod inspire you to work on a dom-sub / master-slave type mod...  :D

Guest ffabris

Don't hate me, but no, sorry. I'm pretty much done with modding, for the forseeable future. I'm happy to try to help with problems with the existing mods, but that's it.

• 5 weeks later...

You're one of the pillars of this community! I honestly really do appreciate your contribution and everything you shared with us, from your amazing animations to this mod that i have only just come across, it's nice to see someone cater for the gay dragonborns out there ;)
now i have more of a reason to start a new playthrough, can't wait!

your amazing animations

<giggle>

<Pokes Fab with a kumquat>

Oh my goodness i'm so embarassed right now... I actually mistook fab by Tweens when i was talking about the animations (M2M) but hey, no harm done i guess :P i still stand by my statement and it applies to you both <3

Oh my goodness i'm so embarassed right now... I actually mistook fab by Tweens when i was talking about the animations (M2M) but hey, no harm done i guess :P i still stand by my statement and it applies to you both <3

Simple mistake.  I have made more than my share.  I consider it a compliment.  ;)

I'm happy that you are enjoying our work.  :heart:

:cool:

I have found, that SexTalk picks the aggressive animation when my relationship with my trick is low. It kind of makes sense though - I've just talked a "mostly" straight guard into nailing me behind the barracks. I would expect it to be rough. 

I have found, that SexTalk picks the aggressive animation when my relationship with my trick is low. It kind of makes sense though - I've just talked a "mostly" straight guard into nailing me behind the barracks. I would expect it to be rough. 

Sorry! I accidentally deleted my post, this is what happens when you're drunk at 3 am and trying to do something as simple as edit a post haha

anyways, you're right, i did manage to get around this problem by picking a different option (not the oral) the only thing that confused me is that i have so many animations tagged as "oral" that don't play when i'm giving oral sex when i switch between the animations, i only get like 4 animations and all of them are aggressive. but like you said, it's probably how things should be anyway and it makes sense. I'm gonna do some further testing, i'm gonna improve my relationship with said NPC and then initiate the sex with them again to see if i can get something that isn't so aggressive.