SexTalk [Gay]

Guest ffabris

Guest ffabris

Sorry, I meant the upcoming version of SexLab. ;) SexTalk 1.5 already has code to make use of some of them, once it is released.

Right now, I have nothing else planned for SexTalk, as I am turning Dragonsreach into a player home. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

1.7 is up ...

• Minor: Improved on the change made in 1.6, then did the same check with Player/NPC dialog. Thus if talking to an NPC who, for whatever reason, is flagged as "forbidden" for SexLab, you should get no SexTalk dialog.
Guest ffabris

Hi. Great mod thank you for your work. I have a little problem, im using version 1.3 and after my character (male) reached lvl 100 mod dialogs disappeared from NPC's. Can i fix this somehow?

[blink] Never heard that one before. The code has no check for player level, so I have no clue what the cause there might be.

Guest ffabris

My best guess (and that's all it is!), is that there's something inherent in reaching that level that affects dialog. But yeah, sorry, I have no idea at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Can you clarify "i can't start a game" please?

Going from memory (I don't have CK open just yet), elder races aren't disabled. But I'll check a bit later to make sure.

Guest ffabris

OK, so... looking at the conditions on the initial dialog you can get, there are no checks on the player at all. There are checks on relationship with the NPC being talked to, as well as whether that NPC is considered valid for SexLab. Oh and of course, basics like NPC must be male, not a child, and so on.

by "start a game" i meant, i can't get that dialogue available for him (he is male), that dialogue option "interested in have some fun?". I've done a quick test by changing his race into another one via console like nord race and the dialogue has showed up. The npc name is Nils but it's not happening only with him, also with borri and the other elder males with elder race.

Guest ffabris

I don't know what's blocking it for you, but again, SexTalk doesn't check for elder. It does check for SexLabForbidden (or whatever the exact name of the faction is), so a. something may be setting that faction on members of ElderRace, and/or b. SexLab Romance may be ignoring that faction.

Guest ffabris

The faction is SexLabForbiddenActors, btw, just checked.

The NPC being spoken to, also has to be one of the playable races, and I see now that Elder is marked as not playable. There may exist mods that flag Elder (and ElderVampire) as playable.

Hello everybody.

First, thanks for the maker who created the mod.

Second. Well this might be a tricky problem what I have.
So everything is working spectacular with every male in Skyrim with this mod. But I downloaded a Lykaios follower, named Gunrose from Nexus and with every option /making sure to setting him to male in Sexlab MCM for example/ just cant see -your or any other sex oriented mods- dialog when talked to him.
MatchMaker does the spell but thats boring.

I hope that this is an obvious ignorance of mine.

Thank you for the help.

Guest ffabris

I think your issue is similar to the one ulfbearth had above: the race isn't flagged as playable. Though perhaps read back over that conversation, as there are other possibilities we covered.

Solved.

Didn't have any experience with modifying npcs or even use the Creation Kit, but as you have suggested  I made the dialogs available b flagging the Lykaios Race playable in the CK. Seems obvious for most, but it was a big discovery for me.

Thank you for the help and for your mod.

Guest ffabris

Thanks for your great mod.

So I have an issue on Sex Talk 1.4 in my configuration that my follower who was added by another mod can't talk dialogue which was added by the Sex Talk though he can talk dialogue which was added by SLEN. How can I solve it?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78609/?

Hum, never tried that mod. SexTalk won't work on NPCs flagged as not playable, or as children. There are a few other conditions, but those two are the most likely causes of why it won't work.

Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I'm really enjoying the Sims 4 WickedWhims. However, most of the new animations that's been created are for M/F. If anyone here on this forum are really good with animations, should try modding Sims 4 for M/M or solo M animations. Check out the screenshots below that are currently possible for Sims 4 M/M. 

It would really be nice to see more animations/mods for gay men added in the Sims 4.

GayWickedWhims_zpsroxl7x8p.gif

WickedWhimsGay2_zpsbu1eoiqx.gif