SexTalk [Gay]

Guest ffabris

Hi!  Just recently installed this mod, and it's great!  Unfortunately, I think I found a bug...and my apologies if this has already been reported.

There is one NPC class that just doesn't like this mod... Bards.  I can successfully proposition one, but after the "I'll follow you" dialog the mod breaks.  They don't actually follow me, and when I talk to them again there is no "Here is good" dialog.  And if I go to a different NPC, the opening dialog is gone.  The only fix I've found is to go back to a previously saved game and avoid the bard to begin with.

Other than this minor glitch... it's a lot of fun!

Thanks!

Guest ffabris

Hi!  Just recently installed this mod, and it's great!  Unfortunately, I think I found a bug...and my apologies if this has already been reported.

There is one NPC class that just doesn't like this mod... Bards.  I can successfully proposition one, but after the "I'll follow you" dialog the mod breaks.  They don't actually follow me, and when I talk to them again there is no "Here is good" dialog.  And if I go to a different NPC, the opening dialog is gone.  The only fix I've found is to go back to a previously saved game and avoid the bard to begin with.

Thanks!

Glad you like it! :)

Hum, yeah, bards have something special going on. I noticed that with Manipulator: Mikael defeated the harem package override, and that's very high priority. SexTalk packages are lower. Seems to happen when the bards are working, but not otherwise. I don't really know what it is, as it isn't simply the package, which is a standard low priority sandbox. Instead, it seems that the bard markers are overriding.

Unless this is a major issue for people, I think I'll leave it alone. Otherwise, I may add conditions to prevent sex dialog with bards. :-|

Thanks!

Glad you like it! :)

Hum, yeah, bards have something special going on. I noticed that with Manipulator: Mikael defeated the harem package override, and that's very high priority. SexTalk packages are lower. Seems to happen when the bards are working, but not otherwise. I don't really know what it is, as it isn't simply the package, which is a standard low priority sandbox. Instead, it seems that the bard markers are overriding.

Unless this is a major issue for people, I think I'll leave it alone. Otherwise, I may add conditions to prevent sex dialog with bards. :-|

I noticed this too. Oddly, if you use the spells from SexLab Match Maker, they do come over. I did this with Sven, and he was actually singing while blowing me. :)

Thank you so much! I enjoy this mod, Sex Talk v.1.4, instead of SLEN. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

So, at first I was a bit confused because a talk, which started "Interested in having some fun?" completed but any sex animation didn't start and a targeted male, with whom PC told, followed him. But, next I noticed that PC had to talk the targeted male in succession to "Let's do it here".  :P And, as you already mentioned about targeted males, maybe, some males including some followers, who are added by some mods, aren't subjects to this mod.

And, you have prepared 5 persons sex animation slot in this mod though 4 way is maximum as far as I know so far. Do you know somewhat 5 persons one?  :D
Guest ffabris

Thank you so much! I enjoy this mod, Sex Talk v.1.4, instead of SLEN. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Very glad you like it. :)

So, at first I was a bit confused because a talk, which started "Interested in having some fun?" completed but any sex animation didn't start and a targeted male, with whom PC told, followed him. But, next I noticed that PC had to talk the targeted male in succession to "Let's do it here".  :P And, as you already mentioned about targeted males, maybe, some males including some followers, who are added by some mods, aren't subjects to this mod.

Other than bards, it should work, including with followers, at least those using the vanilla system. What NPC failed, and what follower mod do you use?

And, you have prepared 5 persons sex animation slot in this mod though 4 way is maximum as far as I know so far. Do you know somewhat 5 persons one?  :D

I thought there was one... and even if there isn't now, there may be in the future, so the code checks for it.

There is another way of doing the bards - the ones who can be followers. So Sven's quest (in his favor) ask him to follow; take him out back and have fun. That does work. This also works with the bards that are a part of InterestingNPC's.

You could also try using The Manipulator, and turning the bard into a follower or increasing his status with you. I've had success with all the bards by setting them as lovers. Then waiting for them to take a break (you can ask to take a break) and using SexTalk. That has also worked for me. 

Guest ffabris

If I remember correctely FunnyBusiness has animations with 5 persons. I don't use them, so I don't know for sure though.

Yeah, I know there is one somewhere, but I can't remember where.

There is another way of doing the bards - the ones who can be followers. So Sven's quest (in his favor) ask him to follow; take him out back and have fun. That does work. This also works with the bards that are a part of InterestingNPC's.

You could also try using The Manipulator, and turning the bard into a follower or increasing his status with you. I've had success with all the bards by setting them as lovers. Then waiting for them to take a break (you can ask to take a break) and using SexTalk. That has also worked for me. 

That should work, yes: getting them when they're not working. Nonetheless, odd.

Other than bards, it should work, including with followers, at least those using the vanilla system. What NPC failed, and what follower mod do you use?

My follower was Itsuki in http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78609/? who had a hybrid body with male one and female one as if he was ambisexual. I found him a turn-on and he was a pretty swallow. So, I added him genitals by tweaking with CK because SAM couldn't add him them. SAM doesn't recognize him as male so far. I can't understand whether he is male or female on game. I simply used SexLab NPC Gender Spell but the spell couldn't effect what I expected. Then, I guess that your mod can't add him sexual talks, maybe. So, I change my follower from him to other vanilla follower in order to execute Sex Talk after the vanilla follower becomes male-beauty.

I thought there was one... and even if there isn't now, there may be in the future, so the code checks for it.

I think so. I hope that some kind guy will make it in future. By the way, you have also prepared fist fucking in conversations on Sex Talk. I also expect that somebody will create the fucking animation. :)

Guest ffabris

I think so. I hope that some kind guy will make it in future. By the way, you have also prepared fist fucking in conversations on Sex Talk. I also expect that somebody will create the fucking animation. :)

That exists for sure. Here, for example.

Thanks! But I became muddled as seeing descriptions in SLAL - Animations By Leito. It was described as "I don't recommend having either one of these mods installed along side this mod as it'll run up your FNIS animation count and you may see duplicates in game." So, I guess that its principal sentence conflicted with its subordinate sentence. How can I understand it? Does the sentence say that I should install SLAL - Animations By Leito or Non SexLab Animation Pack, or both? 

On SexLab 1.62 I have already installed total 362 animations, where human animations are 221 and creatures ones are 141, and which consists of SexLab animations, Non SexLab Animation Pack 3.1, M2M Gay animations, and More Nasty Critters 9.3. Then, I now have room for just additional 138 animations. If number of the SLAL - Animations By Leito is accurate within 138 then both animations, SLAL by Letio and NSAP can exist together. Is it right?

And, versions of SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) mess me. I have installed SLAL 1.2 and its latest version is now 1.3. Do I need the latest version in order to install the SLAL - Animations By Leito 1.6?

Could you tell me them kindly?
Guest ffabris

Thanks! But I became muddled as seeing descriptions in SLAL - Animations By Leito. It was described as "I don't recommend having either one of these mods installed along side this mod as it'll run up your FNIS animation count and you may see duplicates in game." So, I guess that its principal sentence conflicted with its subordinate sentence. How can I understand it? Does the sentence say that I should install SLAL - Animations By Leito or Non SexLab Animation Pack, or both?

NSAP is obsolete; I would remove it. Use the separate SLAL packs that have been put out.

And, versions of SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) mess me. I have installed SLAL 1.2 and its latest version is now 1.3. Do I need the latest version in order to install the SLAL - Animations By Leito 1.6?

I suggest using the most recent SLAL, yes.

NSAP is obsolete; I would remove it. Use the separate SLAL packs that have been put out.

Thanks for your reply. I'm slow on the uptake so please forgive me an additional question for you.
After deleting NSAP, I have to be going to install various animation packs such as AP, Arrok, 3Jou etc. individually and to find where these animations are uploaded because I now know only one location of Letio though I've glanced over download section on Sexlab Framework.

Do you know somewhat locations of individual animations packs which are made by AP, Arrok, 3Jou etc.?

Thanks for your reply. I'm slow on the uptake so please forgive me an additional question for you.
After deleting NSAP, I have to be going to install various animation packs such as AP, Arrok, 3Jou etc. individually and to find where these animations are uploaded because I now know only one location of Letio though I've glanced over download section on Sexlab Framework.

Do you know somewhat locations of individual animations packs which are made by AP, Arrok, 3Jou etc.?

AP, Arrok, and (a lot of) 3jou animatiosns are by default included in the Sexlab Framework, so you don't need a SLAL pack for those

I would suggest searching on SLAL in the downloads section. Some of the names you mention exist as SLAL packs, some don't.

AP, Arrok, and (a lot of) 3jou animatiosns are by default included in the Sexlab Framework, so you don't need a SLAL pack for those

Thanks for your kindness :)

I've noticed some other NPCs break the mod. Lucan Valerius before (maybe during and after as well, I didn't check) The Golden Claw quest can't be bothered to leave his post behind the counter and the "Let's do it here" disappears as well as the starting dialogue option for all other NPCs after that.

Guest ffabris

1.5 is up ...

• New: Final lovers kiss no longer strips actors nor triggers orgasm. Requires SexLab > 1.62 (ie, the NEXT release).
  • Change: Increased quest and package priority, with the aim of making this work with more NPCs. I cannot guarantee it will work with all; it depends on what priority quest/package the NPC is running on.

Note on bards and the like: if you try to get one to have sex while he is working, he'll just go back to it after the initial dialog. He won't follow. Talk to him again to have sex right there. It might even take a few tries. Bard work packages are "must complete", I think, so they won't interrupt to follow. They're best left alone while working.

1.5 is up ...

• New: Final lovers kiss no longer strips actors nor triggers orgasm. Requires SexLab > 1.62 (ie, the NEXT release).
  • Change: Increased quest and package priority, with the aim of making this work with more NPCs. I cannot guarantee it will work with all; it depends on what priority quest/package the NPC is running on.

Note on bards and the like: if you try to get one to have sex while he is working, he'll just go back to it after the initial dialog. He won't follow. Talk to him again to have sex right there. It might even take a few tries. Bard work packages are "must complete", I think, so they won't interrupt to follow. They're best left alone while working.

Tip: Ask (or pay) the bard to take a break. :) works for me.

Guest ffabris

Yeah, the next release has a few functions which I use to improve the lovers' kiss. The current SexTalk will work with 1.62, but that feature won't work (the code checks the version of SexLab installed).