SexTalk [Gay]

Guest ffabris

This has happened a couple times now.

I was in Windhelm and hit on Angrenor. He followed me around the corner and then when it was time to start, he walked away. It also happened with a guard. I just figured that they weren't interested after following me.

I do get a dialog after the follow about getting started. When that dialog ends, the guy just walks away.

I'll see if I can find a log.

Here's one, I think:

[08/26/2016 - 10:03:56PM] SexTalk:StartFollow
[08/26/2016 - 10:03:56PM] SexTalk:StopSandbox
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:StartSex - SexAct = 1
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:OralAggressive
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Oral, Aggressive, TagsSuppressed=Anal, Vaginal, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly, RequireAll=TRUE)
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:SexAct - No animations found.
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:CleanUp
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up main actor: Angrenor Once-Honored
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:StopSandbox
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:StopFollow
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:StopForceGreet
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:StopSpectator
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up extra actor: Mylor
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up extra actor: Lukas
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up extra actor: Whiterun Guard

Perhaps, it is because I have no 'aggressive' 'oral' animation. I'm only using Tweens' animations. I did start the dialog offering oral for Agrenor. This is a toon with only 'friend' status, I believe.

This one looks to be similar:

[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:OralAggressive
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Oral, Aggressive, TagsSuppressed=Anal, Vaginal, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly, RequireAll=TRUE)
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:SexAct - No animations found.
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:CleanUp
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up main actor: Windhelm Guard
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopSandbox
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopFollow
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopForceGreet
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopSpectator
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up extra actor: Mylor
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopSandbox
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopFollow
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopForceGreet
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:40PM] SexTalk:StopSpectator
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up extra actor: Lukas
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopSandbox
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopFollow
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopForceGreet
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopSpectator
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:CleanUp - cleaning up extra actor: Whiterun Guard
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopSandbox
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopFollow
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopForceGreet
[08/26/2016 - 10:16:41PM] SexTalk:StopSpectator

I'm not sure why this Whiterun Guard is still showing up. I did have a successful 4-way session much earlier that happened to include a Whiterun Guard, in Whiterun. These episodes shown were in Windhelm with no Whiterun Guards around. Also while Lukas and Mylor were in the area, they weren't invited for the sex. Perhaps if I had asked for an orgy?

The only 'aggressive' that Tweens has is the 'aggressive facedown' as far as I recall. There is no 'aggressive oral.'

Guest ffabris

Bingo!

[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Oral, Aggressive, TagsSuppressed=Anal, Vaginal, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly, RequireAll=TRUE)
[08/26/2016 - 10:04:17PM] SexTalk:SexAct - No animations found.

If you don't have the anims, sex won't happen. If you only use that small set of anims, then yes, there will be lots of fails.

[snipped]

I had started a new game last week because I wanted to give RDO a try (Relationship Dialogue Overhaul). That mod hasn't completed its 'romance' dialogue yet so this could make up for that gap, perhaps. Maybe it will be better.

You just keep trying to amaze us! :wub:

I have been using RDO as well (also during the testing phase of SexTalk). It is surprising how much dialog is actually in Skyrim that was never used!

But, even if RDO adds the romantic dialogue, SexTalk will still be much, MUCH better. If not just for sexual encounters. In my (not so) humble opinion of course

Off-topic: The author of RDO (and DFD before it) did more than just use unused dialogue; he actively butchered and welded existing dialogue (used or unused) in creative ways to create new ones. That's what set DFD apart from the often-repetitive FCO, which had to make do with existing dialogue.

If I attempted to write FM or FF dialog, I would be laughed off the site.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind and attempt just that should you attempt it in the distant future.  :lol:

What can I say? I'm a purist and only want sex from Tweens! :D

<fans self, vigorously> ;)

Well, looks like I'm going to have to make an aggressive oral.  :P

Looks great, hun.  Another of your fine works that I can look forward to experiencing.  :heart:

Guest ffabris

Alright, I'll keep that in mind and attempt just that should you attempt it in the distant future.  :lol:

Haha... :D

Well, looks like I'm going to have to make an aggressive oral.  :P

Looks great, hun.  Another of your fine works that I can look forward to experiencing.  :heart:

Dude, you're gonna be busy for years, making anims!  :)

Guest ffabris

Yeah, as I was typing that I was thinking "I'm gonna be 90 before I'm finished".  :lol:

Give or take, yeah.  :-D

Guest ffabris

Great mod Ffabris. I also had the aborted animation for oral. I didn't realize the tags mattered liked that. Ulfberth War-Bear has been hanging around my room at the Inn and kept ditching me. Bastard broke my heart.

Thanks again for the great mod.

Very glad you like it! :)

Yeah, as I was typing that I was thinking "I'm gonna be 90 before I'm finished".  :lol:

:lol:  Time to set up a Patreon page. ;)

Haha... well then you'll have anims failing. Sorry.

I did turn on a couple of aggressive oral anims from SL and they're working fine with the mod. That was all that was necessary.

Now there's just a lot more skullfucking going on. :blink:

Oh, and :at: Tweens, now you need to do a 5-way too for this mod. ;)

:lol:  Time to set up a Patreon page. ;)

Haha... well then you'll have anims failing. Sorry.

I did turn on a couple of aggressive oral anims from SL and they're working fine with the mod. That was all that was necessary.

Now there's just a lot more skullfucking going on. :blink:

Correct me if I am wrong, but can't you just set any animation as "aggressive" in the SexLab animation tabs?

In the Animation settings (or something like that) you UNselect "restrict consensual" and restrict aggressive. then in the Toggle animations, go to aggressive and select the ones you want to use during aggressive scenes as well.

I am paraphrasing, but I am sure you will see what I mean when you go into the SexLab settings.

It would be very difficult to do; but I may well give it a shot.  That will be quite a ways in the future though.  I was planning another oral anyway; so that I can approach from an aggressive angle.  I'm not, however, very good at aggression.  I'm a sensual lover.  :heart:  That's more up Funnybiz's alley.   ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but can't you just set any animation as "aggressive" in the SexLab animation tabs?

In the Animation settings (or something like that) you UNselect "restrict consensual" and restrict aggressive. then in the Toggle animations, go to aggressive and select the ones you want to use during aggressive scenes as well.

I am paraphrasing, but I am sure you will see what I mean when you go into the SexLab settings.

Ok, consider yourself corrected.... ;)  :D .

All the SexLab settings do is determine if animations that are tagged as aggressive will be played or not.  If a script calls for an Aggressive,Oral; then SexLab searches the tags on the active animations and chooses ones that have both those tags.   The aggressive check list allows the user to choose which aggressive animations to play.  It does not, however, make an un-tagged animation aggressive.  That is my responsibility, to be sure that my animations are tagged for proper use.  I could tag the 69 as aggressive in the next release if others would like that.  Until I can make a proper one that is.  :P

Edited by Tweens

Well, I went into SexLab; toggle animations; chose 'aggressive animations' from the drop-down menu; selected three oral ones from that list.

I have found two that I don't care for and I have deselected those now. I'm only using skull fuck from that list. I can tolerate watching that one. Since Tweens has an aggressive anal, I don't have any problems there. Once I turned on the oral aggressive animation, this mod works fine for me.

I like it a lot! ;)

Guest ffabris

All the SexLab settings do is determine if animations that are tagged as aggressive will be played or not.  If a script calls for an Aggressive,Oral; then SexLab searches the tags on the active animations and chooses ones that have both those tags.   The aggressive check list allows the user to choose which aggressive animations to play.  It does not, however, make an un-tagged animation aggressive.  That is my responsibility, to be sure that my animations are tagged for proper use.  I could tag the 69 as aggressive in the next release if others would like that.  Until I can make a proper one that is.  :P

There's another option: use SLATE to add the aggressive tag. Course it would look silly if you did that on what is very visibly not aggressive. ;)

Yeah, I looked at SLATE the other day but I really don't want to download it for retagging one anim. I will look closer at SLEN because I thought that upgraded mod added a tag modifier but I could be remembering that incorrectly. I may look into it more closely if the situation warrants. Right now, the skullfuck works fine and once that first anim with an npc is done, the status is upgraded to friend. (I upped all the percentages in the MCM so it starts at 95%.;) I'm just too impatient.)

What are you using for a 5-way? Is that part of this mod progression now? I don't have one of those selected.

[snipped]

Thank you, Tweens. I feel very corrected indeed. I hope to be able to sit down again one day... *walks off with a contented smile* ;)

Well, I went into SexLab; toggle animations; chose 'aggressive animations' from the drop-down menu; selected three oral ones from that list.

I have found two that I don't care for and I have deselected those now. I'm only using skull fuck from that list. I can tolerate watching that one. Since Tweens has an aggressive anal, I don't have any problems there. Once I turned on the oral aggressive animation, this mod works fine for me.

I like it a lot! ;)

Excellent!  Now I don't feel so bad not having the appropriate animation. :)

There's another option: use SLATE to add the aggressive tag. Course it would look silly if you did that on what is very visibly not aggressive. ;)

:P:angel:

Guest ffabris

What are you using for a 5-way? Is that part of this mod progression now? I don't have one of those selected.

I don't have any 5-ways, I don't think. But I know one exists, somewhere, so I check for it.

I don't have any 5-ways, I don't think. But I know one exists, somewhere, so I check for it.

Funnybizzness made at least one 5-way anim. If i remember correctly it's in the Funnybizzness Group SLAL pack by Bytion