Okay, I think Luka10 was asking for a higher poly version for the Lykaios tail which is a morph from the default khajiit tail.

Maybe the higher poly snow leopard tail can be morphed to the Lykaios tail. It's not planned, but wouldn't taks me long to make a mesh for normal maps either. That would have to wait until some time next week when I'm back in town though.

Should the giants in this world be furries too?

If you dig deep into the Elder Scrolls lore, IIRC they are supposed to be related to Nords somehow, so yeah, it would make sense for them to be something like brutish wolf-like creatures instead of, well, brutish human(oid)s. I guess it would be possible to change them, though it would take quite some work. Same would go for Draugr and Dragon Priests (mummified zealot killer anthro wolves, anyone?), and so on.

Giants with enormous dog paws sound awesome, like the wolf creature from Black & White 2.  Giants would probably look better with shorter snub faces though, but any imagining is nice when it's inspired.

Shriveled undead jerky wolves could look like great demons too, or maybe just hairless dogs.

14459399948_9546692dfc_b.jpg

Maybe someone has made an Anubis monster already. 

Giants with enormous dog paws sound awesome, like the wolf creature from Black & White 2.  Giants would probably look better with shorter snub faces though, but any imagining is nice when it's inspired.

Shriveled undead jerky wolves could look like great demons too, or maybe just hairless dogs.

Maybe someone has made an Anubis monster already. 

There is a shorter/snub nose Lykaios mesh/morph in the Kritta's base mod, so that is already there. Otherwise, I'd suggest having some non-hostile or more to the point, non-"defensive" giants if such a change is made. Personally find the vanilla Giants somewhat annoying, since you would think something that strong would take some direct provocation to attack something, like being openly hostile towards them, or in the case of the player, if they steal something from the Giants and are seen doing it, or they linger too close to one(for too long), while having their weapons drawn or spells ready. 

Personally I'd endorse the idea of the Draugr/Dragon Priests being undead wolves too, for consistency with the already changed Nord/Lykiaos. Though one of the only problems here may be compatibly with a mod like Immersive Creatures, unless that mod does not do much to the base Draugr race. 

As for Anubis, the mod already as the Imperials/Valsaark. Though having some perhaps undead variants of those would be interesting too. 

Shaddup, you guys. I'm killing myself already with this revision. Once you start with undead, there's not end to it--skeletons, a million draugr, etc etc. Plus I run with the Immersive Creatures mod--then I'd have to do all those creatures too.

Getting real close to having an alpha up. Watch this space.

Here's a question for you ENB guys. Now that I have ENB up and running I've tried out a few, but I get this funny screen effect:

post-441330-0-12142700-1502628842_thumb.jpg

Is this a usual thing for ENBs? I don't think I love it.

Not sure I love that depth-of-field thing either, at least not for playing.

All right freaks and fuzzybutts, alpha test of Yiffy Age 3.0 is up: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz-2a_e08IXFRTZ2Z0tlNlhidkE

This version has all new race assignments and I re-did the face and skin tints. You now have cheetahs and sabrelions to play with. Snow Elf and Dremora races are playable. There's a mostly-solution to briarhearts but it's not perfect. (If you necro a briarheart you stole the heart from, I think he gets it back for the duration of the action.) 

For those of you who might choose to sex up these guys: There's a new method of assigning strapons to females. Now, the "female no schlong" option is a strapon when the lady's taking the active part in sex. So turn strapons OFF in SexLab. This is a suggestion from another modder because SL doesn't know about well-equipped ladies and will give them strapons even when it's redundant. Since we have hyenas who are pre-equipped, and other ladies who aren't, this gives them only to the ones who need them. 

Limitations: I haven't done the statics and load screens yet. Some of the furry load screens lost their textures. Tattoos on panthers don't work for reasons I don't quite understand. Canine feet are my very slight modifications on the cat feet, hope for better later. 

So take it for a spin an see what you think. Report back any issues here. Reminder--this is an alpha test! Do not use it on any game you're not willing to lose. 

Heads up, the file saves as a .7z.1. Rename to use.

Also, seeing KhajiitMale/FemaleHeadHipoly.tri, but no corresponding .nif?

Looks like Khajiit textures don't match the new feet.

Legs clip through the top of the chair when seated.

SL animations seem to be out of alignment.

All right freaks and fuzzybutts, alpha test of Yiffy Age 3.0 is up: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz-2a_e08IXFRTZ2Z0tlNlhidkE

This version has all new race assignments and I re-did the face and skin tints. You now have cheetahs and sabrelions to play with. Snow Elf and Dremora races are playable. There's a mostly-solution to briarhearts but it's not perfect. (If you necro a briarheart you stole the heart from, I think he gets it back for the duration of the action.) 

For those of you who might choose to sex up these guys: There's a new method of assigning strapons to females. Now, the "female no schlong" option is a strapon when the lady's taking the active part in sex. So turn strapons OFF in SexLab. This is a suggestion from another modder because SL doesn't know about well-equipped ladies and will give them strapons even when it's redundant. Since we have hyenas who are pre-equipped, and other ladies who aren't, this gives them only to the ones who need them. 

Limitations: I haven't done the statics and load screens yet. Some of the furry load screens lost their textures. Tattoos on panthers don't work for reasons I don't quite understand. Canine feet are my very slight modifications on the cat feet, hope for better later. 

So take it for a spin an see what you think. Report back any issues here. Reminder--this is an alpha test! Do not use it on any game you're not willing to lose. 

Perfect timing. Just redoing my mod setup (Mod organiser 1 or 2+Windows 10 insider=failure) so its a perfect opportunity to test it before I go too far.

Here's a question for you ENB guys. Now that I have ENB up and running I've tried out a few, but I get this funny screen effect:

attachicon.gifDithering.jpg

Is this a usual thing for ENBs? I don't think I love it.

Not sure I love that depth-of-field thing either, at least not for playing.

That is noise and it is carefully crafted to produce eyestrain and migraines (not even kidding)

You'll need to go in the effect.fx or txt file and remove grain and noise entries or zero them out accordingly.

List of shit I always nuke in any enb:

Noise

Grain

DoF

Chromatic abberation

Sharpening (this is what high res textures and high poly models are for, throwing fifteen bias passes on a model will not unfuck bad geometry no matter how much wishful thinking you have)

Blur (never understood the point of fucking your framerate by 50% and then throwing sharpening over a blurry mess to try to fix all the detail you just washed out trying to recreate that Dark Souls myopia look in a game that has no use for it)

any blur based antialiasing

anything with an external moire pattern used for "detail"

Lens and any bullshit "camera" effect

Screen Space tone grading (if I want a monochrome orange screen I'll just look at one of yatol's screenshots and then instantly remember why I don't want a monochrome orange screen)

Any other effect that tries to simulate 4K anything on 1080 monitors, cause on 4K all that shit look exactly like what it's trying to hide.

LOL re the ENB fixes. Okay, I'll get into that... or not. Certainly the DOF thing doesn't do anything for me.

I'm not sure how I got the feet on all the other races and forgot the khajiit. On the list.

I'm not sure what's up with SL. I thought it would remove the digitigrade lift automatically, but then there's a "high heels fix" option. I tried clicking that, but it seems to just work on the females, so the animations end up offset. 

Also the new method for females isn't perfect. I'm sometimes getting strapons when I don't think I should. I might have to have a special check for only strapons if sex is happening. 

Do you see that on panthers too? I think there's an issue getting the weights right vertex by vertex. I might just overlap the seam some if I can't get it perfect. (Actually, now I think about it, I need to check the _0 version too. It might be a problem in the morph.)

Do you see that on panthers too? I think there's an issue getting the weights right vertex by vertex. I might just overlap the seam some if I can't get it perfect. (Actually, now I think about it, I need to check the _0 version too. It might be a problem in the morph.)

I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before. We found out the seam was indeed caused by wrong weighting on the male CITRUS head; vertices at the neck seam loop were supposed to only have a single bone weighted to them (IIRC it was the Spine one) but CITRUS also gave them the Head bone (which should NOT be there) and that caused the position mismatch and thus the gap.

I think I actuallly removed the bad weights from a head mesh (maybe a cheetah one without the neck ruff?) and sent it to you, though I may be wrong. If I did send a fixed nif and you manage to track it down, you should be able to load it up in Outfit Studio and use the "Transfer Selected Weights" option (with ALL the bones selected) to transfer the weight fix to any of the other CITRUS heads (IIRC the WIP Kygarra head you sent me had the bad weights too).

Otherwise, if we can't find the fixed nif or I didn't actually send it, you'll have to fix the weights yourself OR wait three weeks for me to get back so I can fix it myself.

Yep.

weighted to the head

That explains the weird ass chicken-neck movement when the characters lean forward or look up.

And I remember specifically going around and fixing these weights.

But I also had to fix a bad gradient from neck to chin, where it was happening too fast and all the stretch happened in one little area. So the neck may have gotten buggered somewhere in there. I'll walk through all the heads and check.

@Blaze69 - Any similar problems with the shark heads (Argonian heads)? Those went through massive changes, also in the jaws to neck area.

None that I know of, they seem to be completely seamless after we tweaked the original seam placement (IIRC they were shifted to the side but otherwise matched the neck seam). I couldn't notice any more seams after fixing the textures, so I assume they are a match mesh-wise (both in placement and weights).

@27X, the chicken-neck stretch is the bad gradient. Clearly I didn't fix it everywhere.

So Blaze, you think OS can be trusted to transfer the weights properly? These have to be one-for-one exact at the seam and I've been doing that in blender. I'll try it out.