I'll have to admit I'm starting to wrap my head around what you are saying, but the lazy side of me would prefer someone who knows what their doing to get it done. 

Allright, here you go. Just drag and drop, and say "Yes" to replace files. As I said, this restores the XPMSE skeleton, so no more digitigrade feet, but they also look good as plantigrade and mod-added armors/footwear should work fine. Vanilla gear will still be "barefoot", though (though I prefer it that way. Gotta show off dem paws, yo).

Edit edit: Seems like Schlong of Skyrim made all NPC males as "No Schlong"

Then something is wrong with either the plugin or your setup concerning race probabilities. Most probably the latter. Does it also happen in a new game? Have you tried reinstalling SOS, Hoodies, and this mod (in that order)?

Still odd that SOS isn't equipping them with underwear.

SOS does not equip underwear on anybody. It just "seems" to do that by adding the underwear ArmorAddon to "SkinNaked" and "SkinNakedBeast", so it shows up when no schlong is assigned to take up its slot. This mod gives most of the races custom naked skins, so they don't include the underwear.

I'll have to admit I'm starting to wrap my head around what you are saying, but the lazy side of me would prefer someone who knows what their doing to get it done. 

Allright, here you go. Just drag and drop, and say "Yes" to replace files. As I said, this restores the XPMSE skeleton, so no more digitigrade feet, but they also look good as plantigrade and mod-added armors/footwear should work fine. Vanilla gear will still be "barefoot", though (though I prefer it that way. Gotta show off dem paws, yo).

attachicon.gifYiffy_Age_of_Skyrim v0.7 - Plantigrade Skeletons.7z

Edit edit: Seems like Schlong of Skyrim made all NPC males as "No Schlong"

Then something is wrong with either the plugin or your setup concerning race probabilities. Most probably the latter. Does it also happen in a new game? Have you tried reinstalling SOS, Hoodies, and this mod (in that order)?

Still odd that SOS isn't equipping them with underwear.

SOS does not equip underwear on anybody. It just "seems" to do that by adding the underwear ArmorAddon to "SkinNaked" and "SkinNakedBeast", so it shows up when no schlong is assigned to take up its slot. This mod gives most of the races custom naked skins, so they don't include the underwear.

Thanks! 

For the order thing, I use Mod Organizer and I place them in the order of the guide. Afterwards, have loot sort the plugins. 

I also made it so that Loot sorted the plugins in the same order I load them in the Mod Organizer

About that Talos statue. If anybody can figure out why the body of the statue in the snow disappears with it I'd love to hear it.

There are two statues, one with snow and one without. But they both reference the same nif. I can't figure out how the snow and icicles are added. (There's a little snow on the tip of the sheath, so it's apparently alogrithmic.) There's something called a "Directional Material" on the snow version, but I don't know what that is and I can't see anything else that's different. (Actually, the snow material seems to define how to put the snow on--there's a directional index of (0, 0, -1).) And I can't figure why the cloak shows up but the body disappears. The body's there in the CK.

Maybe it only gets rendered in on the first trishape in the mesh?

Edit: Just ignore me. It's showing up fine in game, at least the one outside Windhelm.

About all the issues and bugs that have been showing up with the Hoodies SOS AddOn, I've managed to find the cause. Yiffy Age edits the Armor entries to add its new race-specific meshes, but it breaks all of the other ArmorAddons in the process. I've made a quick patch that fixes it. It should be easy to merge into the mod, but this .esp can be used untill BadDog updates the main file.

(Note that what I'm going to list now is how the schlong looks once it's loaded. To have an NPC be assigned a schlong that does not come naturally with their race you would have to either assign it manually in the SOS MCM menu or change the race probabilities of the AddOns.)

Now the "Human" schlong shows up as human in Orcs and Argonians, while the furry-yfied races have their race-specific sheaths. Same goes for the "Sheath" schlong: Orcs and Argonians get sheaths, and so do furries (so everybody gets sheaths with that one). The "Slit" one will show up fine in Orcs and Argonians, but in the case of furries it will only show up for races that use Khajiit textures for their SOS stuff: Khajiit (duh), Lykaios/Nord, Lungaris/Wood Elf, Elders, Vaalsark/Imperial and Fennec/High Elf. Vukasin/Breton, Panthers/Dark Elves and Tigers/Redguards will have it invisible. I could have made them use Khajiit textures as well, but it would look bad. Plus, that way it will be easier to make them work if/when slit textures for them are created.

Well, it PARTIALLY works. When I first see argonians, they have the sheath, but then its quickly replaced by SOS undies.

That means something is wrong with SOS' internal logic in your game. As I said before, underwear is not equipped to any NPC, it's just added to the "SkinNaked" so if there is no schlong assigned, nothing takes up slot 52 when naked and thus the underwear stays on. Do you have the "Undies" AddOn installed? That would be the only reason that I can think of for that to happen.

Anyway, with my patch everything works fine for me using the latest versions of both Hoodies and Yiffy Age. You could try reinstalling both and starting a new game, see if it works then.

Have I mentioned I hate CK? And this new hoodies is such a pain. I found another case where adding to a list stepped on what was there before, but apparently didn't see this. Will incorporate soon.

It was intentional that the furries get sheaths if you equip human schlongs because I didn't trust SOS to re-apply them appropriately, even after a restart. So I wanted people's existing characters, which had a hoodie schlong that showed as a sheath, to keep their sheathes with the new version. But maybe it's better to just bite the bullet. 

Have I mentioned I hate CK? And this new hoodies is such a pain. I found another case where adding to a list stepped on what was there before, but apparently didn't see this. Will incorporate soon.

It was intentional that the furries get sheaths if you equip human schlongs because I didn't trust SOS to re-apply them appropriately, even after a restart. So I wanted people's existing characters, which had a hoodie schlong that showed as a sheath, to keep their sheathes with the new version. But maybe it's better to just bite the bullet. 

Yiffy Age is also still in it's pre-release phase, so having to clean and restart SOS, and maybe even start entirely new saves, is a possibility with something unfinished.

Maybe if changes that drastic need to be made, there could be a warning message in the original post warning about that?

Yiffy Age is also still in it's pre-release phase, so having to clean and restart SOS, and maybe even start entirely new saves, is a possibility with something unfinished.

Maybe if changes that drastic need to be made, there could be a warning message in the original post warning about that?

^This.

This soooo much.

This mod is, as Chosen Clue puts it, not even in version 1.0 yet. Check the file name, we are at 0.7 right now. Now, I do have to say that a lot of work has gone into it. Mainly on the part of BadDog (who basically made ALL OF THIS possible), but I also made my fair share of effort. But still, it is not finished.

Due to the way SOS, this mod, and hell, let's say it, Skyrim itself works, chances are when big changes happen, you will have to start a new game for them to actually work right. The possibility of updating mid-game, while great to have, is not always there, and that is something you have to face before installing any kind of mod period.

(Sorry if this sounds kind of rant-y, it's not my intention  :angel: ).

Anyway, it is true that clearly stating in the description that the mod is constantly being worked on and that a new game may be required for updates to work properly would be a good idea, so people do have that information.

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw it. I think that is a good idea. Having the human schlongs show up on furries is not a thing I'm particulary interested in (they look pretty good with their sheaths right now), so I would not make it a priority, though it may be a thing to consider in the long run once other stuff is completed if there is indeed demand for it. I hope female-compatible schlongs are still higher on the To Do list, though (wink, nudge :P).

Thx for all that. I merely mention that I have my own furry playthrough underway with CWO installed and I have no interest in re-starting it. So I'll do my best to keep things upward compatible.

Hang in there guys, gals, and others. I think the big changes are behind us. Well, except argonians. And maybe futa.

EDIT: Don't bother with this, still some errors. Just walked through every schlong, every erection level, and every race. I think it's right. New upload soon.

Just walked through Blade's patch and updated Yiffy Age. Found some additional stuff that wasn't quite right and fixed it. 

I'm attaching the new Yiffy Age here. I'm going to bed without testing it, so use very much at your own risk. 

In this version (in theory) all schlongs work on all races. On vanilla races they act like ChosenClue's mod of Hoodies--you get sheath/slit/human with the texture of the parent body. On new races (counting panther and tiger as new races) they should get you the schlong native to that race. 

To get the beast schlongs on all the NPCs in an existing game, go through the SOS MCM and set the race probabilities correctly. Clean the human schlong to remove it from any NPCs it's been assigned to already. I think that's all you have to do. In a new game, the race probabilities should be set correctly for you.

Correct values are:

Human -- orc: 100, everything else: 0

Slit -- argonian: 100, everything else: 0

Sheath -- orc & argonian: 0, everything else: 100

If you start a new game, the orc probability for the human schlong will be 5, not 0. Reason is because the orc schlong comes in with a probability of 100, but I want the human schlong to be equipped if you don't use the orc schlong. So if you use the orc schlong a very few orcs will show up as human uncut by default; if you don't they'll all be human uncut. 

I figured out how I missed those edits by the way... I have two copies of the Hoodies esp, one emsified to use with CK, the other not. Forgot to copy the changes back to the right version. I hate CK.

@CC - If that happens again point SOS at the NPC and see what schlong SOS thinks is assigned; then check the probabilities for that race and see if there's a schlong that could be applied. Then get to the console, target the NPC, and see what it thinks it's got equipped. If the SOS underwear isn't equipped, it's part of the mesh, and that's really weird.

YiffyAge.esp

Can't seem to get this working properly for some reason. All argonians and orcs are Khajiits no matter what I do. Load order is correct and tried various combinations. Only running this mod.

If Orcs and Argonians are Khajiit, that means Cats of Skyrim or Furry Age (or both) are installed and activated, which in turn means you either installed a previous version from before they were merged into this mod and did not uninstall them properly or have any them installed already and did not remove them previous to installing Yiffy Age. Check your Load Order/Data folder for those two mods and remove them, see if it fixes your problem.

If Orcs and Argonians are Khajiit, that means Cats of Skyrim or Furry Age (or both) are installed and activated

CoS was installed and activated because MO claimed it was required by some of the race mods. Seems to work fine after disabling it and MO has stopped warning me that it's required. MO is good for handling mods and setting the correct load order, but it sucks at everything else it does.

0.8 is up and it should fix the schlong problems really this time. You can put any schlong (except the orc schlong) on any race and it will behave sensibly. If the race hasn't got a proper texture, you'll get the sheathing schlong for that race. The race probabilities are set correctly.

Works fine on a new game. When you upgrade an existing game, you'll probably get a bunch of human schlongs. To prevent that, clean the human schlong using the SOS menu entry for that. When it reassigns schlongs, it should assign only beast schlongs. 

Check the race probabilities and make sure they are as I said above. I think they will be but I don't know the internals of SOS.

Also in this release, dremora (thanks Blade), thieves' guild hood, thalmor hood, fixes to the talos statue. The arm position still isn't perfect but you have to stick your nose in the icicles to see it.

Ya, Blade fixed them up. They're panthers with extras.

Edit: In other news, I can confirm that SOS isn't gonna take the human schlongs off npcs for you. It gets the probabilities right, so new npcs will be assigned beast schlongs, but npcs it's tracking will have whatever schlong they had before, which will mostly be the human schlong. Even "cleaning" the human schlong doesn't work. You can reassign them by hand if you care.

I suppose it might work to remove the human schlong entirely, save, shut down, restart, and let SOS rediscover the human schlong. I didn't try that. 

Ya, Blade fixed them [Dremora] up. They're panthers with extras.

Yeah, if you look at the code they are technically just Dark Elves with black skin tones and horns (which are actually part of the hair styles and could be easily added to other races), so I figured making them Panthers just like regular Dunmer are now would be fitting. I found a way they could keep their red face markings, which is neat.

Also, while doing that, I fixed all that was wrong with their race data (and it was a lot) and they are almost fully playable by now, they only lack the "Playable" tag itself and a vampire version of the race. I've been looking at making an AddOn that does it, but it requires scripting, and while I can (sort of) get my head around how Papyrus works, CK is really crashy on me when it comes to anything related with scripting.

There may be another way, though. While making some custom edits to the Sharkmer Race by AyyRofLmao, I found out it uses a generic vampire fix script for all of their races, and the "Regular" and "Vampire" versions of the affected race are listed not on the script itself but on the plugin that loads it, so if I use it I may even be able to just skip the CK altogether and just use TES5Edit.

The thing is, if I were to make it all work, I could release it here, but in that case I should ask AyyRofLmao for permission first because I would be just straight packing their script with my edits. So my question is: would there be demand for a "Playable Dremora" AddOn with working vampires, or should I just forget about it and just keep it to myself if/when I get to do it?

I would like for you to do that and share that.

Well, I guess one single request is enough reason to upload it.

Just as I thought, using AyyRofLmao's vampire fix script I didn't even need to open the CK, I made the AddOn with only TES5Edit. Anyway, I have not seen any way to directly contact them, and since the README for the mod reads:

Can I modify your mod / fix it / make my own version?

-Yes, script source is included.
 IMPORTANT:  You do not have permission to use anything in this mod for commercial purposes.

I'd say I'm clear to post it here.

Dremora are now selectable in the race menu and fully vampire-compatible. I used Dremora from Oblivion as a reference for racial data since the Skyrim version of them didn't have any skill bonus or spells. They have 40% resistance to fire and 30% weakness to shock (from Oblivion race data) and 10% magic resistance (Dremora NPC's in Oblivion have a leveled resistance ranging from 10% to 50%, but I didn't want the race to be OP so I just went with 10%). Skill bonuses are focused on combat skills and Destruction (they are mostly warriors and combat mages).

They look just like Dark Elves, but they are taller (1.1 scale) with red face markings and horns. The markings are a combination of a face detail map and a warpaint, so I'd recommend not to touch the "Warpaint" slider so it stays the way it's supposed to. Note that horns are actually extra parts added to race-specific hair styles, so for now there are only 3 styles for males and 2 for females (adding more can be made but it would take some work). I also had to gave them specific heads in order to get them to load the proper face specular, just as BadDog did for Dunmer.

ALL CREDIT FOR THE VAMPIRE RACE FIX GOES TO AyyRofLmao. I just did some minor edits and packed the script with my AddOn. If for some reason they, as the original creator of said fix, want me to take this file down, they just have to let me know and I will comply as soon as possible. (BTW, you should check out all of their race mods, they are pretty good).

The mod worked perfectly for me but then something happened. Sometimes I crashed mid-game or when loading to a new area. 

Here's the load order

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
7 7 SexLab.esm
8 8 SexLabAroused.esm
9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10 a RaceCompatibility.esm