WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Is there a possibility to set the new dicks adjustment  as like the Body Selector menu ? 

I think it should be a good addition to the mod. For my example I'm using Simdulgence SimpleGens, and before the last WW update I used SimpleGens to define a pretty good variety of cocks in my game, big, medium and small. The new size adjustment tool is really cool but it will be better if we can before select the type of dick size we want as a base type on the game, and after we can use the new tool to adjust everything we want. 

In fact it should be cool if we can pick sims one by one in the Body Selector menu, as it possible for the new adjustement penis tool.

I don't know if it possible to add this to the mod or if to complicate, but now with all this possibility of customisation, it would be a great help !

14 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sorry I can't help with that as I'm still using the older WW version 1.67g.

But from what I remember I couldn't have both Strap Ons installed at the same time when I was comparing them before.

Install the one you want and remove the other to see if it works.

No idea if the new WW version changes will require updated Strap Ons from their creators or not.

Keep in mind the new WW major update version is only 2 days old and might need unknown some bug fixes in the near future.

That said, I've had the Attractions Setting disabled for a long time now and haven't been using it so I'm just guessing here.

I thought there was an Attraction Setting for your Played Sim for Likes/Dislikes Occult Sims you might want to look for and possibly change if just Occult Sim are refusing.

Don't think I've seen it in the CAS Likes/Dislikes menus so you'll have to click on your Sim to set them up.

The Always Accept Cheat should be set to one green bar or Sims will sometimes refuse.

I have no idea what occult cheat and points are.

But if you want to give your Player Sim an edge for Sex Pairs points give them the Alluring and Sexually Alluring Traits.

Then give him/her the Unique Appearance Trait for the Attractions System as it will make your Sim more attractive to other Sims.

You have to remember that Attractiveness works both ways and not all NPC Sims will find your Sim attractive either but using the above trait is like using a cheat.

1)  The problem was that the pubic hair of the vagina was a tatoo. removing the pubic tatoo corrected the problem. the new wicked whim versions have pubic hair and that make the tatoo unecessary.

2)  The (lesbian)  sim i mentioned accepts sex with any other sim no matter the other characteristic the sim have as long as the relationship is not negative. the attractiveness characteristics are all set correctly and the "always accept option" cheat is not enabled. relationship characteristics work correctly it is only the sex that is broken. with other sims it works normally, it is only broken in some specific sims.  so, something broke that feature for these sims.

there are cheats that make sims become occult automatically. there are also cheats to give points to them and i think excess of points or the cheat itself may break this feature . i believe that these cheats break sim attractiveness but i did not test that .

14 minutes ago, Dmetal2001 said:

Getting a penis stretching issue with Sims, was something broken in the WW update?

If you are using Simdulgence's penises, they have been updated. So just download the new update. If you're using Noir's, you need to wait for the update. They're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. If you're using a completely different penis, check if that creator has updated or posted about fixing the issue.

Respectfully, I'm not happy with these forced changes.

Granted, sex already looks better, but the shape of the ass I'm not entirely happy with, especially now when undressing something like lingerie, there is a noticeable change versus on and off and it's why I've kept things default for as long as I have. Plus there's some minor warping around the thighs, it's not completely smooth. And the tongue, don't get me started. (not that it was great before)

Basically, it would be great if someone could find a way to incorporate the old body, consequences be damned. I don't think staying on v169 is going to work out in the long run.

6 hours ago, Uusxx said:

Any body have the floating tongue glitch?

Yeah, for me it turned out to be issues with "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault" and "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault" mods ...as soon as I removed those the floating tongue issue went away. I thought I had gotten rid of all the "rigs" and various "cas animations" but there's always one or two that slip through. Thankfully, these weren't too hard to pinpoint. Good luck.

PS: Anyone know what's up with NisaK and Wicked Perversions? Like that modder/mod is completely gone all of a sudden. Weird.

Edited by mle
WP is back, so...good.
On 6/9/2022 at 5:25 AM, ADM Ntek said:

have you made sure that you don't have these files.

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault

NANDONG_ymHeadDefaultHQ

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability

you could also try to run a conflict detector.

I do have the Nandong head replacement. I'll delete it and see if it resolved the error. Thank you so much ?

the new female lower body mesh is rather terrible, a real step down. the butt has no shape to it at all, it either looks like a balloon or a pancake, no in-between. the thighs are weird and small, the hips look deformed. its all very uncanny, unnatural, and ugly. I really do hope the old mesh returns as an alternative option or just outright replaces this new one.

and for what its worth, I don't know who the heck asked for animated orifices and new tongues. I truly don't understand it. you can hardly even see that stuff and it just breaks all the existing animations and bodies. nevermind the fact that there is quite literally ZERO support from ANYONE for these features yet. no animations, no gameplay integrations. not even baked in with WW itself. so we've got buggy new rigs and new ugly meshes to go with them, and they are not even being utilized at all currently.

absolutely daft. we lose so much more than we gain here. really quite glad I made a backup of the previous release, as I will definitely be reverting.

Edited by ygcxsw

Somehow I'm scared to use WickedWhims now.
I know that TURBODRIVER is doing everything to fix and improve WickedWhims - and I hope everything will be great in the future!
P.s. TURBODRIVER add support for werewolves

Edited by Tyrber
41 minutes ago, ygcxsw said:

the new female lower body mesh is rather terrible, a real step down. the butt has no shape to it at all, it either looks like a balloon or a pancake, no in-between. the thighs are weird and small, the hips look deformed. its all very uncanny, unnatural, and ugly. I really do hope the old mesh returns as an alternative option or just outright replaces this new one.

and for what its worth, I don't know who the heck asked for animated orifices and new tongues. I truly don't understand it. you can hardly even see that stuff and it just breaks all the existing animations and bodies. nevermind the fact that there is quite literally ZERO support from ANYONE for these features yet. no animations, no gameplay integrations. not even baked in with WW itself. so we've got buggy new rigs and new ugly meshes to go with them, and they are not even being utilized at all currently.

absolutely daft. we lose so much more than we gain here. really quite glad I made a backup of the previous release, as I will definitely be reverting.

I agree 1000% - WHY DO WE NEED?

Now everything is broken , no patience to mess around with WickedWhims bugs .

We now have little choice, since no one has yet made or knows how to make bodies (body parts) for this new bullshit.
I'm currently using WickedWhims v169b.
I just want to play, not clean the game and endure glitches.

Edited by Tyrber
19 hours ago, GalaxySimmer said:

If you are using Simdulgence's penises, they have been updated. So just download the new update. If you're using Noir's, you need to wait for the update. They're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. If you're using a completely different penis, check if that creator has updated or posted about fixing the issue.

The Simdulgence penis on LL is still v1.10 from 2020.  Is it available anywhere else except Patreon?

Edited by merkle
3 minutes ago, merkle said:

The Simdulgence penis on LL is still v1.10 from 2020.  Is it available anywhere else except Patreon?

RealGens is in the process up being updated. Right now it's early access on Patreon but should be available to everyone soon publicly.

Check this site as it will be put in the public downloads section when it's out of early access.

https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

4 hours ago, RoryWinchester said:

This is some deformations to have my sims:

image.png.e5cb955ee6b0c25eeea651d6b984ca20.png

This looks like something that happens to my game from time to time.  It's not related specifically to WW.  When I add a new mod or some new content, it can cause this weirdness.  I usually can fix it by exiting the game and removing the avatarcache.package and localthumbcache.package files in the Sims 4 folder, and anything in the cache and cachestr folders.

3 hours ago, Tyrber said:

I agree 1000% - WHY DO WE NEED?

Because I needed it.?
The fixes are slow because they are being done in parallel with work that has nothing to do with sims, other than sims, e.g., fixing 3D, fixing XML, etc., which takes a lot more time than it should. And the unemployed/US-specific 3 month long vacation period? Many people will not be.

Well, to be frank, you will have to wait a long time, because this update has almost reset the function and structure of the body parts.