WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 minutes ago, Ivans Kram said:

Thank you both for reply!  If I try using 170b and 3.3ca sex partially working. Now my teens could`t participate with adults. Check box about teens in WW settings is on. Why it could be&

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 
Family Relationship Switch(Incest):?
Relationship Jealousy Switch:?

28 minutes ago, Ivans Kram said:

Thank you very much! Now all is working, except rig conflict like on previous page screens/ 

Search for NANDONG files and delete any you find.

Also Denton47 and I think Azmodan22 had an old penis rig floating around the net.

Usually those last 2 include the name 'rig'.

Edited by Scorpio
11 hours ago, Khlas said:

imagine expecting tons of animations being out after the new feature just been released tho. You need to chill out.

How surprising! I guess everything comes well to those that know how to wait.

of course these things will be added or fixed eventually, I understand it takes time and patience. I just think maybe this update needed more time in the oven, so to speak. impressive as those animations are, I still personally feel they're frivolous. but if that is what the creators want to do, that is their right. I would just hope they can do that without forcing it out too soon before everything is ready and working, causing issues for many users in the process.

8 minutes ago, smashl66 said:

Good to see simdulgence_SimplePenis public update release is up.

Package names and structure sorta changed a little, so be sure to remove old before adding new I assume.

In my case I only noticed 2 files were updated and the dates were new.

All the other files were still the old working sizes from 2020.

The 2 new files were only the 2 biggest dicks so I'll only update those 2 even though I don't use those sizes.

Using the separated.zip download myself and the file names match what I have now.

1 hour ago, ygcxsw said:

of course these things will be added or fixed eventually, I understand it takes time and patience. I just think maybe this update needed more time in the oven, so to speak. impressive as those animations are, I still personally feel they're frivolous. but if that is what the creators want to do, that is their right. I would just hope they can do that without forcing it out too soon before everything is ready and working, causing issues for many users in the process.

most issues that is there will happens no matter if it was released now or after. There's things that need to be removed from your mods that shouldn't be installd even from previous updates.

And frivolous or not, it's your opinion. You are free to ignore those new things and play as usual. 

You need to remove :

ANY nandong files
ANY tongues
ANY rig (dumbaby, azmodan)
ANY other framework

What need to be fixed more is your mods folder, no one other than yourself can do it. Then for the meshes and stuff, it's in the work, it's just what you need to know. But the way it's been released doesn't change anything.

More over any females bottom meshes works. it's just penises meshes (the huge ones) that are affected and they are being updated anyway. Simdulgence already updated his meshes for example in his tumblr.

Also the tongue is really not a big deal unless you play with height sliders. If it's the design, trust me it's better for animating in every way possible and has more compatibility with sims having different facial structure.

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, ygcxsw said:

The thing is, most errors that people seem to be getting are because they don't even know what they have in their mods folder, and that is something that only they can fix.

Maintaining an organized and errorless mods folder takes time. You have to read the creators' instructions and try to understand what each thing does before installing something, check for updates regularly, read the changelogs, delete things that are broken or that you aren't going to use anymore and keep an eye for possible conflicts.

That is something that most people here don't do. They just want to download GBs of stuff and dump them in there and then never have to look at it anymore. You can't do that with a game and mods that are still receiving updates. Something will break eventually, it's unavoidable, and when that happens they'll have to waste their time or someone else's trying to find what broke.

I take the maintenance of my mods folder seriously and in all the years that I've been using wicked whims and many other mods I've never gotten one of those game breaking errors that so many complain about for that reason.

So far the only issue I've had with this last version is that one of the penis models that I use needs to be updated because it uses a bone that has been repurposed, but that's ok because the creator is working on a fix. And even if they never updated it, there are other penis models that still work or I could always fix it myself.

As you said, it takes time and patience, but people need to learn to spend them in preventing things from breaking instead of waiting for a fix.

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
5 hours ago, carol9302 said:

It worked! It was one of the CC Skin Tones that was broken, thank you so much!

Custom skin tones have had issues with WW dicks for literally years. This is nothing new. *shrug*

Only thing to do is try to hunt down a similar tone that works.

10 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Custom skin tones have had issues with WW dicks for literally years. This is nothing new. *shrug*

Only thing to do is try to hunt down a similar tone that works.

That's why I only use Skin Overlays, one default and several non-defaults.

Never had a problem yet :)

1 hour ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

The thing is, most errors that people seem to be getting are because they don't even know what they have in their mods folder, and that is something that only they can fix.

Maintaining an organized and errorless mods folder takes time. You have to read the creators' instructions and try to understand what each thing does before installing something, check for updates regularly, read the changelogs, delete things that are broken or that you aren't going to use anymore and keep an eye for possible conflicts.

That is something that most people here don't do. They just want to download GBs of stuff and dump them in there and then never have to look at it anymore. You can't do that with a game and mods that are still receiving updates. Something will break eventually, it's unavoidable, and when that happens they'll have to waste their time or someone else's trying to find what broke.

I take the maintenance of my mods folder seriously and in all the years that I've been using wicked whims and many other mods I've never gotten one of those game breaking errors that so many complain about for that reason.

So far the only issue I've had with this last version is that one of the penis models that I use needs to be updated because it uses a bone that has been repurposed, but that's ok because the creator is working on a fix. And even if they never updated it, there are other penis models that still work or I could always fix it myself.

As you said, it takes time and patience, but people need to learn to spend them in preventing things from breaking instead of waiting for a fix.

Agreed with all of this. Last year, I had over 11,000 files of CC in my game, all uncategorized. Many of it was stuff I didn't use/want (unwanted CC showed up when installing Sims that came with CC packs), numerous Last Exceptions, bugs/glitches, etc. I decided enough was enough and started sorting everything and deleting things I wasn't going to use via Sims4Studio (I would open each and every single file I didn't recognize and see what it was). This took me months. Skip to 2022, I'm still not finished, but that's primarily due to laziness. However, eventually, my game got a lot cleaner, ran smoother, and it was filled with stuff I'd use. Plus, it was a lot easier to troubleshoot when things do break. :D

32 minutes ago, SilentAegis said:

Agreed with all of this. Last year, I had over 11,000 files of CC in my game, all uncategorized. Many of it was stuff I didn't use/want (unwanted CC showed up when installing Sims that came with CC packs), numerous Last Exceptions, bugs/glitches, etc. I decided enough was enough and started sorting everything and deleting things I wasn't going to use via Sims4Studio (I would open each and every single file I didn't recognize and see what it was). This took me months. Skip to 2022, I'm still not finished, but that's primarily due to laziness. However, eventually, my game got a lot cleaner, ran smoother, and it was filled with stuff I'd use. Plus, it was a lot easier to troubleshoot when things do break. :D

have you tried the sims 4 mod manager makes tracking down CC a lot easier since it shows the thumbnails. lots of useful features including marking merged packages. even lets you add a shortcut to sims 4 studio.

Actual rigging on the holes is fuckin fantastic, ever since I started using WW I always got put off by the fact that there was no animation for it and now there is. Big Ups to Turbodriver & Khlas. I absolutely cannot wait to see what the animators do, and hopefully some animations are updated to take advantage of the new animation rig. 

Edited by DesuDesuSenpai
4 hours ago, Khlas said:

Also the tongue is really not a big deal unless you play with height sliders. If it's the design, trust me it's better for animating in every way possible and has more compatibility with sims having different facial structure.

Will there be a solution for people playing with height sliders? Even while running sex animations, I prefer not to use the automatic height adjustment. The manual positioning of the sims gives quite good results. Unfortunately, now the tongue is coming out of my female Sims' eyes.

Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, ADM Ntek said:

have you tried the sims 4 mod manager makes tracking down CC a lot easier since it shows the thumbnails. lots of useful features including marking merged packages. even lets you add a shortcut to sims 4 studio.

I have, actually, but never got around to installing it. However, after the dust settles, I will definitely check it out.