WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Let me see if I've got this right.  We now have animated anuses and vaginas, something I really don't care about, for which there are no animations as yet anyway.  All existing penises either don't work or are blue  and new ones have to be made and presumably every male sim in game will need to have their penises re-assigned when that occurs. And there is apparently some issue with body tops not working as well.  So the game is effectively unplayable at the moment.  Sounds like I'll be plying off-line with the previous version for as long as possible.

7 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Oh my god..... I just downloaded long penises, or rather, apart from them, I don't have any others

Breathe. Just breathe...

I've got Noir's V5, and so far I haven't yet been able to replicate the glitches some others have seen. I've kept the WW adjust penis switch off so far.

I'm also having some issues with the tongue update, I currently don't have any custom bodyparts installed, and yet they still show up in a constant place in the sim's head. As seen in the pic here, it's completely stationary in mid-air while the Sim is boxing. It also appears in their portraits.

image.png.f940e25cb4ae19ef66dc671cc6abe135.png

11 minutes ago, T501 said:

I'm also having some issues with the tongue update, I currently don't have any custom bodyparts installed, and yet they still show up in a constant place in the sim's head. As seen in the pic here, it's completely stationary in mid-air while the Sim is boxing. It also appears in their portraits.

image.png.f940e25cb4ae19ef66dc671cc6abe135.png

rig conflict. That tongue is not the new one so remove it.

The biggest issue of this update is that users don't read correctly the patch note, if at all.

when animations and shit will flourish people will be oh WAAA but for now they are like : that shit is bad pls fix while 90% of the time it’s just not reading on their part.

apart from people that decide to play with height difference during ww sex, no others players should be affected with this update. Any penis glitch will be gone in a few days or week with noir’s and simD update. The tongue if looking too « alpha » would be able to have more model or textures in the future, it’s just a better one for animating. And your big long ass penises will be able to be updated in the future.

most of your issue is because you still have NANDONG or noir’s tongue, any tongues meshes, or any rig that can conflict with the new one, like dumbaby’s rig, something you shouldn’t have even before that update. It was just fine because it used to be an identical rig than the ww one. 

All the issue you have are known and already explained by the patch note. 

Edited by Khlas
38 minutes ago, Khlas said:

most of your issue is because you still have NANDONG or noir’s tongue, any tongues meshes, or any rig that can conflict with the new one, like dumbaby’s rig, something you shouldn’t have even before that update. It was just fine because it used to be an identical rig than the ww one. 

Ohhhhh I didn't see it because it doesn't show up in a standard Files Explorer search. I just rebuilt my mods about a few days before the update so I probably forgot about it when installing one of the other WW Animation mods.

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I'm still not seeing it. Started a brand new save. Default WW settings. Stripped the new guy down and started swapping dicks around. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. Using Noir V. 5 and CherryPie's dicks.

Where did you get CherryPie's dick from?

Thank You for 170a release TURBODRIVER for the awesome effort you've put in.

After 7 hours (realtime) of nothing but WW sex after sex, can't say I've had any real issues yet.

Using RealGen XXL+ cut soft, Default WW hardon and left the WW genital size options alone ftm till other mod updates catch up to WW.

Had no tongue issues as of yet, probably because I haven't been playing TS4 long enough to loose track of the mods I'm using...lol.

And yep I read the patch notes before updating :P

Edited by smashl66
13 hours ago, thetruthhurtz said:

Hey Husk, I'm having the same problem as MilfSimmer with the top in CAS Mode. I've tried deleting all WW folders and and files including ww saves, I've reset my settings in WW in game and used the command ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit. So far no luck fixing the issue. Any other suggestions?

Well as I said, downloading and installing WickedWhims again should fix the issue.

7 hours ago, T501 said:

Ohhhhh I didn't see it because it doesn't show up in a standard Files Explorer search. I just rebuilt my mods about a few days before the update so I probably forgot about it when installing one of the other WW Animation mods.

If you're looking for specific file names, it could prove futile as the problem files could be within a merged package containing various CC and/or mods. It's a risk you run when you download other people's sims. A lot of times these merged files will have generic names that make the contents unidentifiable. Your best bet is to look for any files that seem unusually large in comparison to the others as far as file sizes are concerned. Otherwise you'll have to remove all your mods and put them back in a bit at at time until you come across the problem file. You'll have to test each time you put the mods in, making sure you delete your localthumbcache every time you make changes to your mods folder.

Once you find that merged file, you're not out of the woods yet. There is a chance that the CC could have been merged quite some time ago and the latest version of S4S won't be able to un-merge them. I know one member here who ran into this exact issue. They had to painstakingly search for and download all the CC contained in that file that wasn't broken and after installing it all, they deleted the merged file.

Edited by BatDood
typo

I would love to respond to this new update...but I can't get on the wave of this update because I don't know how the new rigs work.?

Or am I just missing it and it is already posted? In the meantime, the big dick may need to be modified to standard size.
(And I don't know how the tongue works. I tried to disassemble the WW data to try to figure it out myself, but ended up not knowing the structure around the rig).

(Oh, and of course if you don't mind, I'm sure a big penis just needs a change of weights)

Sorry, I found the data here in someone else's post in another thread.

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139574/creating-basic-animations-in-blender-1
I just don't know the procedure for the tongue...

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko

Great update Turbo! Using Azmodan's strap ons, which were updated in anticipation of 1.7a, strap ons are working perfectly again. No problems with the new tongue, looking forward to some new skins for it. Using's Noir's penis I've had no problems so far. The only issue I'm seeing is joining autonomy. If I start a scene with 2 then one more autonomously ask to join to make 3, if I start with four one more will join, if start with 7 I'll get 8, etc. It's the same with npc scenes. So basically for all scenes that still have room for joiners just one will autonomously join even if there's still room left for others. Not a big deal because the invite still works to fill the scene. Just wanted to bring it up. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to turn off relationship archetype hints? I may have missed it in the settings. I'm very familiar with the system and the extra notifications would be nice to turn those off again.

4 hours ago, BatDood said:

If you're looking for specific file names, it could prove futile as the problem files could be within a merged package containing various CC and/or mods. It's a risk you run when you download other people's sims. A lot of times these merged files will have generic names that make the contents unidentifiable. Your best bet is to look for any files that seem unusually large in comparison to the others as far as file sizes are concerned. Otherwise you'll have to remove all your mods and put them back in a bit at at time until you come across the problem file. You'll have to test each time you put the mods in, making sure you delete your localthumbcache every time you make changes to your mods folder.

Once you find that merged file, you're not out of the woods yet. There is a chance that the CC could have been merged quite some time ago and the latest version of S4S won't be able to un-merge them. I know one member here who ran into this exact issue. They had to painstakingly search for and download all the CC contained in that file that wasn't broken and after installing it all, they deleted the merged file.

How I can identify a merged file? In my game the butt almost disappeared when having sex or have a deformation, in female sims like male sims

7 minutes ago, RoryWinchester said:

How I can identify a merged file? In my game the butt almost disappeared when having sex or have a deformation, in female sims like male sims

CC Makeup files that are larger than 500 bytes in size.

CC Clothing files larger than 1-2K in size(guessing) here.

Anything that changes heads or head sizes.

Odd unknown CC file names like 00s.package or 256.package, etc.

If a file name doesn't describe what it's for then it might be suspect, but not always.

You should use S4S and look at the files to see what they are for and rename them so you can identify it easily.

When you select an unknown merged file it will bring up a list of them in the center window.

2 files merged are usually OK but if you see more you should check the names carefully and/or try to un-merge it.

Sometimes it's just easier to delete them instead.

Might be body parts, body presets/shapes like Dumbaby, Better Bodies, CMARS, etc.

Might be from Sliders being used too far out of normal range.

The more CC you have installed the more likely it is for problems to appear especially with a major WW update or game update.

Often it's easier just to use the 50/50 Mod/CC removal method to keep narrowing things down till you find it.