WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

6 hours ago, Ivans Kram said:

Checked, stlll rig conflict(

Either you have a merged file with something hidden inside or it's some obscure unknown file I've missed or forgot about.

Like DarkAudit mentioned you'll have to try the 50/50 mod removal method until the error stops.

Just using the process of elimination is the only way to find the more difficult issues sometimes.

I'm just grateful for everything that's been done.  I've had some LEs over the past few days, and all I've had to do is drag my LE file into the Discord chat to find out what I need to fix.  That's amazing.  Between WW, Nisa's mods, and MCCC, I feel spoiled.  When things don't work properly, it can be frustrating but we all need to be patient.  What would you do if these modders just decided not to update anything anymore?  The mods are free.  

Hi guys.
I hope this is the right thread.

I started an animation with a Sim, but the notifications tab started filling up with a note about this "exception file".

The animation never started and the Sim involved disappeared near the item used for the animation.

I updated the game just today to this version 1.88.228.1020

I also updated Nisa Wicked and other important mods.

Thanks for your work.

EDIT: I was sure I had updated WW to the latest version, but clearly I had not.

I will check if the same error shows up again.

WickedWhims_v169b_Exception.txt

Edited by LilythArdat
1 hour ago, RoryWinchester said:

use a sim that has no cc for the body or slider and still part of the body is deformed when having sex :/

That means you have a default body, or something else default related installed.

Some Mods/CC don't say default in the filename either like [BB} and Cmars.

I'd imagine EVE bodies might also have a default bottom but I don't know anything about those.

I've even seen default sliders included with some of the downloaded Sims, bad idea.

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

That means you have a default body, or something else default related installed.

Some Mods/CC don't say default in the filename either like [BB} and Cmars.

I'd imagine EVE bodies might also have a default bottom but I don't know anything about those.

I've even seen default sliders included with some of the downloaded Sims, bad idea.

I mean this sims has nothing and yet still had deformation

14 minutes ago, RoryWinchester said:

I mean this sims has nothing and yet still had deformation

Anything that is a Default gets applied to every sim in the game and you can't see them in CAS to remove.

You could even have Default items hidden inside Merged Files or files with no proper filename to tell you it's a Default.

Multiple Defaults of the same type are not allowed either.

Meaning:

If you have default eyes by more than one creator they can cause problems.

Same thing with Default Body Parts, Skins, Sliders, etc.

I use one Default Skin Overlay and several Non-Default Skin Overlays.

That Default is applied to all my females in the game but...

In CAS I can apply a Non-Default Skin Overlay on top of it without issue. 

Edited by Scorpio

179245196_TS4_x642022-06-1216-20-36.thumb.png.658ddcc04fbb84f766bfe383f574e384.pngCan someone help me? Since I installed the recent june 2022 update and nisa and basemental. My male sims ding dongs are weirdly shaped like an optical illusion. The dongs are either elongated or twisted and looks really bad. I think the new options features and new penis size adjuster is messing with my sims dong anatomy. I'm using (simdulgence penis shapes) and the (Bank42N BTTB penis shapes) and they both look distorted during sex animations. Only the default wickedwhim penis shapes are working. Did this update get rid of the options to use other penis mods or custom shapes? please help, those custom dongs I use are the only ones that match and looks good on the sims. I refuse to use the wicked whim default ones look too weeny and odd lmao ?

Edited by whatifu
On 6/10/2022 at 2:28 AM, GalaxySimmer said:

If you are using Simdulgence's penises, they have been updated. So just download the new update. If you're using Noir's, you need to wait for the update. They're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. If you're using a completely different penis, check if that creator has updated or posted about fixing the issue.

I dont see an update on their site? Can you link me?

14 minutes ago, LadyAquarius said:

How to have a teen/adult relationship?

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships:ON 

19 minutes ago, whatifu said:

179245196_TS4_x642022-06-1216-20-36.thumb.png.658ddcc04fbb84f766bfe383f574e384.pngCan someone help me? Since I installed the recent june 2022 update and nisa and basemental. My male sims ding dongs are weirdly shaped like an optical illusion. The dongs are either elongated or twisted and looks really bad. I think the new options features and new penis size adjuster is messing with my sims dong anatomy. I'm using (simdulgence penis shapes) and the (Bank42N BTTB penis shapes) and they both look distorted during sex animations. Only the default wickedwhim penis shapes are working. Did this update get rid of the options to use other penis mods or custom shapes? please help, those custom dongs I use are the only ones that match and looks good on the sims. I refuse to use the wicked whim default ones look too weeny and odd lmao ?

His dick is trying to leave him LMAO.... sorry  oh shit....

Have you updated Simdulgence penis? 

https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com./

Edited by j27f1981
22 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

His dick is trying to leave him LMAO.... sorry  oh shit....

Have you updated Simdulgence penis? 

https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com./

Lmfaoo I'm dead. Don't apologize I laughed for 10 straight mins. That penis model I'm using is by bank42n. I wish I could message him but I can't get to him on Twitter. He doesn't accept messages. And his website doesn't have message. So are you saying all I have to do is update these models? (Bank42n and simdulgence penis models) and it'll fix that airplane ✈ of a ding dong? 

Adding another set of mods to the "floating tongue" culprits. B.C_Breast, B.C_Butt, and B.C_Hips. They also mess with positioning and clipping. They're a set, so just get rid of all three.

Word on the street is these mods were already broken before the WW update. Now even more so.

3 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Adding another set of mods to the "floating tongue" culprits. B.C_Breast, B.C_Butt, and B.C_Hips. They also mess with positioning and clipping. They're a set, so just get rid of all three.

Word on the street is these mods were already broken before the WW update. Now even more so.

Might aswell say every single piece of cc out there is going to cause issues... cause turbo went racheal maddow on 2016 election night with the sims 4 modding world.

15 minutes ago, Monson said:

Might aswell say every single piece of cc out there is going to cause issues... cause turbo went racheal maddow on 2016 election night with the sims 4 modding world.

All my Sims Hair is on fire and their Makeup is running away with their Eyelashes :)

Edited by Scorpio

Hi, PLEASE HELP!!!

How to fix penis of male character clipping? is it with the new update of this mod? conflict with other mods? 

my character has xxl large cut B 

from the compatible list 

Also the tongue, the new one is also clipping beside their faces or in the middle of the two characters when kissing in either teasing or actions.

Please help. Urgent need.

3 hours ago, whatifu said:

Lmfaoo I'm dead. Don't apologize I laughed for 10 straight mins. That penis model I'm using is by bank42n. I wish I could message him but I can't get to him on Twitter. He doesn't accept messages. And his website doesn't have message. So are you saying all I have to do is update these models? (Bank42n and simdulgence penis models) and it'll fix that airplane ✈ of a ding dong? 

Yea bruh that shit was hella funny lol, I don’t use bank42n personality but I did update simdulgence and don’t have any issues on my end. 

Is there a way to set a Default top that over writes the Whims default top? it seems no mater which i DL
Whims over powers it. (was using Cmar default replacement and also tried [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium Default replacement)

1 hour ago, LewdA said:

Is there a way to set a Default top that over writes the Whims default top? it seems no mater which i DL
Whims over powers it. (was using Cmar default replacement and also tried [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium Default replacement)

You still have to use the Wicked Body Selector and select the menu at the bottom.

Something like EA/Maxis.

That's what the 3rd party default body parts replace is the EA barbies bodies, and also replace the Wicked default.

The primary default at the top is from Wicked and the reason is because if you don't use any other body parts you'd still have EA nude barbie bodies.

So Wicked has to be the main default to provide some kind of nude body to replace all the barbies. 

When you make the Female Body Top selection pick the one that adds it to all Sims in game, if you want all your Sims using the same thing of course.

Also don't use more than one 3rd party default at the same time as it will break things.

Edited by Scorpio