WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

11 minutes ago, RoryWinchester said:

At first I thought it was the CMARS sliders (I remove too Dumbaby), but after removing them and testing the problem continued... I'm working right now, so I'll probably keep testing on Friday.

About all you can do is keep fishing by removing things and testing again.

13 hours ago, Khlas said:

most of your issue is because you still have NANDONG or noir’s tongue, any tongues meshes, or any rig that can conflict with the new one, like dumbaby’s rig, something you shouldn’t have even before that update. It was just fine because it used to be an identical rig than the ww one. 

Thank god for the post, I read the changelog, deleted all the tongue related stuff but didn't realise I had NANDONG's 'cause the file said something like 'head' and not 'tongue'.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

CC Makeup files that are larger than 500 bytes in size.

CC Clothing files larger than 1-2K in size(guessing) here.

Those don't necessarily need to be merged to have that size or bigger. If they have a lot of swatches that means more textures and bigger file size, if those textures are HD the size will double. In the case of clothing you also have to take into account the meshes, the bigger the polycount the bigger the files, and there are too many clothes with a ridiculous polycount out there... It's the same reason why alpha hairstyles have such large filesizes

9 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

That depends but you might have to just use the Wicked Body Selector and reassign them again. 

Its not available in the body selector at all.

The body that is called "Default Author: WickedWhims" has changed, the butt is lower down and the crotch is warped vs. the older versions of the mesh.

Just now, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Those don't necessarily need to be merged to have that size or bigger. If they have a lot of swatches that means more textures and bigger file size, if those textures are HD the size will double. In the case of clothing you also have to take into account the meshes, the bigger the polycount the bigger the files, and there are too many clothes with a ridiculous polycount out there... It's the same reason why alpha hairstyles have such large filesizes

True.

I don't have but a few HD CC items and it was more of a general idea.

Even though I do have a few Makeup CC's that are from 1K up to 5K but the majority are less than 500 bytes.

Alpha Hairstyles are huge by comparison, yes.

I do however have some Clothing Outfits that are quite large too.

Looking at the filenames sometimes helps if you see something like Pack or Set included in the name it likely contains more than one item but it doesn't always mean they've been merged either.

The only way to know for sure is by using S4S to check their content.

19 minutes ago, td12 said:

Its not available in the body selector at all.

The body that is called "Default Author: WickedWhims" has changed, the butt is lower down and the crotch is warped vs. the older versions of the mesh.

Then you have something else installed that isn't compatible with the new WW meshes.

You can either download the old WW 1.69b and revert back...

Or else you'll have to start removing Mods/CC until it goes away.

It could be Sliders, Body Presets, Body Parts, or any number of other things.

Hips up down Sliders would be my guess but I might be wrong.

25 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Then you have something else installed that isn't compatible with the new WW meshes.

You can either download the old WW 1.69b and revert back...

Or else you'll have to start removing Mods/CC until it goes away.

It could be Sliders, Body Presets, Body Parts, or any number of other things.

Hips up down Sliders would be my guess but I might be wrong.

I don't want the new meshes. They are noticeably different than the old ones. 
Which is why I asked how can I get the old meshes while retaining all the other features of the new update.

1)  Scortpio. Could you improve the compability of this mod with the Simdulgence Strapon ? Sometimes this strapon is not appearing during sex

2)  Some sims that i  created are with the attractiveness broken for some reason. the attractiveness works for relationships but not for sex.m it is ignored for sex attempts for some sims.  i think that maybe this may have to do with console for occult sim (adding more points and making a sim a witch or vampire, surpassing the maximum point limit for vampire, for example, maybe this breaks attractiveness ). 

i think the configurations are apparently set correctly concerning wicked whims.

my question is if there is something that it is known to break attractiveness. because it is working fully with some characters and not with others. 

3) it was suggested that i create a new sim to re-enable this. just for knowledge, is there any way to copy the appearance and other characteristics of a sim to another sim ? the maximum characteristics possible.

14 minutes ago, arak2 said:

1)  Scortpio. Could you improve the compability of this mod with the Simdulgence Strapon ? Sometimes this strapon is not appearing during sex

I'm not the creator of this Mod so you have to ask TURBODRIVER instead.

I only try to help ppl with bugs or settings issues.

17 minutes ago, arak2 said:

the attractiveness works for relationships but not for sex.m it is ignored for sex attempts for some sims.

As far as I know the Attractiveness System really doesn't affect Sex as far as rejections or acceptance unless something changed with the latest versions I'm unaware of.

Other WW settings like relationship settings or the Always Accept Cheat settings might be what's causing different Sims to accept or refuse Sex.

59 minutes ago, td12 said:

I don't want the new meshes. They are noticeably different than the old ones. 

I haven't noticed anyone else complaining about them so I suspect it's something you have installed that's making them look odd or different.

I'd start a new game save with all Mods/CC removed except for WW + Animations to test what it looks like then.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg whenever you add, remove, or update Mods. 

5 hours ago, RoryWinchester said:

Now that I think about it, is it necessary to delete some animations that may be old?

You don't need to.

However, if you want to do some cleaning on your own, you can if you want.

For example, Turbo has a list of Inactive animation creators. He also points out which are compatible still. You can get rid of any that aren't on the lists. If you want, you can get rid of the inactive animators as well.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I'm not the creator of this Mod so you have to ask TURBODRIVER instead.

I only try to help ppl with bugs or settings issues.

As far as I know the Attractiveness System really doesn't affect Sex as far as rejections or acceptance unless something changed with the latest versions I'm unaware of.

Other WW settings like relationship settings or the Always Accept Cheat settings might be what's causing different Sims to accept or refuse Sex.

1) If you can, try to tel him about adapting the simdulgence strapon to this version of the mod. not just the one from azmodan.

2) You said " the Attractiveness System really doesn't affect Sex as far as rejections or acceptance " . but when a sim reject sex because of attractiveness it is stated "sim is unnatractive". what i mean is that this is not happening with some sims and i think it has to do with excessive occult points and cheats breaking this setting.

the always acceot setting is not activated and the relationship settings are correctly set. i have tried deleting traits but that apparently did not work either. i think something breaks the system and i think its the occult cheat and points.

9 hours ago, natokaay said:

I just updated this mod today and keep getting a message saying I have outdated tongue mods but I don't have any tongue mods. Not sure what mods might be causing an issue.

have you made sure that you don't have these files.

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault

NANDONG_ymHeadDefaultHQ

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability

you could also try to run a conflict detector.

7 hours ago, arak2 said:

1) If you can, try to tel him about adapting the simdulgence strapon to this version of the mod. not just the one from azmodan.

Sorry I can't help with that as I'm still using the older WW version 1.67g.

But from what I remember I couldn't have both Strap Ons installed at the same time when I was comparing them before.

Install the one you want and remove the other to see if it works.

No idea if the new WW version changes will require updated Strap Ons from their creators or not.

7 hours ago, arak2 said:

2) You said " the Attractiveness System really doesn't affect Sex as far as rejections or acceptance " . but when a sim reject sex because of attractiveness it is stated "sim is unnatractive". what i mean is that this is not happening with some sims and i think it has to do with excessive occult points and cheats breaking this setting.

Keep in mind the new WW major update version is only 2 days old and might need unknown some bug fixes in the near future.

That said, I've had the Attractions Setting disabled for a long time now and haven't been using it so I'm just guessing here.

I thought there was an Attraction Setting for your Played Sim for Likes/Dislikes Occult Sims you might want to look for and possibly change if just Occult Sim are refusing.

Don't think I've seen it in the CAS Likes/Dislikes menus so you'll have to click on your Sim to set them up.

7 hours ago, arak2 said:

the always acceot setting is not activated and the relationship settings are correctly set. i have tried deleting traits but that apparently did not work either. i think something breaks the system and i think its the occult cheat and points.

The Always Accept Cheat should be set to one green bar or Sims will sometimes refuse.

I have no idea what occult cheat and points are.

But if you want to give your Player Sim an edge for Sex Pairs points give them the Alluring and Sexually Alluring Traits.

Then give him/her the Unique Appearance Trait for the Attractions System as it will make your Sim more attractive to other Sims.

You have to remember that Attractiveness works both ways and not all NPC Sims will find your Sim attractive either but using the above trait is like using a cheat.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v170b [2022-06-09]

Had to install previous version again because of the new tongue shit. I have too many mods to keep track of tongue meshes. Even tried to find such files and delete them, but that did not work. It seems like to fix thye issue I need a total clean installation  of all the mods to find out which one is causing the problem. But come on, people don't want to spend time like this! Just remove the tongue feature!

so what happened to being able to have family members engage with one another?  I don't see that attribute anymore, only in MCCC.

I found it again, I deleted the LL file, 'wicked whims inappropriate unlock'.

Edited by rhh
15 minutes ago, rhh said:

so what happened to being able to have family members engage with one another?  I don't see that attribute anymore, only in MCCC.

If you have the Patreon version of WW then you need to download the Optional Inappropriate Unlock from here.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

If you have the public version from here you don't need it.