WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

PATCH DAY IS HERE.

Turn off auto updates. Take Origin into Offline Mode.

Failure to heed these instructions will make the rest of us laugh at you.

Yes, you will be laughed at for failing to follow this simple idea once again. Let the whining begin...

?

51 minutes ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

yep, the mod is borked again thanks to EA, looks  like I'll have to stay offline for a while lol!

I downloaded the update and checked. WW doesn't seem broken. Nisa says their mod has avoided anything obvious as well.

All of the UI stuff is totally borked, though. Probably Twisted Mexi's stuff, if I had to guess. Gonna test.

Edit: Nope, it was uicheatsextension

And yeah, sliders don't work either.

Edited by Faolon

I have not updated to the new game patch yet. Still on current version of WW for prior patch.

Noticed an issue with sims watching sex. If they decide to have a wank they're fine unless someone else joins them. Again the other issue is present where an ongoing interaction only gets one more joiner. However if the sim watching then masturbating is joined the interaction never ends. I literally sat on the same lot and had two sims go at it for two sims days before I told them to stop. It seems the interaction I'm talking about doesn't advance stages and gets stuck on the first animation played. When this happened a second time I didn't choose the "stop" option under npc sex I chose to advance the scene after I was sure they had been at it for too long and the interaction ended like it had progressed and ended normally.

1 hour ago, Faolon said:

I downloaded the update and checked. WW doesn't seem broken. Nisa says their mod has avoided anything obvious as well.

All of the UI stuff is totally borked, though. Probably Twisted Mexi's stuff, if I had to guess. Gonna test.

Edit: Nope, it was uicheatsextension

And yeah, sliders don't work either.

What version of uicheats are you using?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v170c [2022-06-14]
On 6/13/2022 at 7:04 PM, Scorpio said:

Wild Guys Vaginas work fine as they don't use any meshes or rigs.

I know nothing about Eve Bodies tho.

This is my conclusion... the deformation I have it is not caused by another type of body shape or slider, the animations is the problem so I need to wait for update (I know it's going to take a long time)

1 hour ago, Faolon said:

That's the issue I was having with 1.31.

1.32 is the newest one. That issue isn't there in my game anymore.

Oh, shit.  I installed it then deleted the new folder instead of the old version.?

BTW, there's also a new MCCC version up if you're using that.

Edited by merkle
2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Dozens of sliders and hundreds of hairs. My game is screwed.

Yeah, I've heard that a ton of Alpha hairs got broken along with various sliders.

What a mess. Thankfully I don't use Alpha hair or sliders so I dodged a bullet. But that doesn't mean that a lot of other stuff didn't get broken.

I won't be updating for awhile.

49 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Yeah, I've heard that a ton of Alpha hairs got broken along with various sliders.

What a mess. Thankfully I don't use Alpha hair or sliders so I dodged a bullet. But that doesn't mean that a lot of other stuff didn't get broken.

I won't be updating for awhile.

I have tons of 7cups, Doxy, and Porkybork sims in my library. Alpha out the wazoo. I'll be watching the official broken mod thread like a hawk waiting for some sort of fix.

"Help us, S4S, you're our only hope..."

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v170c [2022-06-15]

the new body's, i'm legit scared of even downloading the update because i don't want to be forced to use body's i might dislike,
When will you add the option to always have accesories on during sex? the auto animations remove nail polish necklaces , rings, piercings, it's horrible to have to disable it one by one.

can someone share a screenshot of what the new bodys look like, also, does this ww version or game patch confict with !!!!better body or lumia smoothish2 ?

1 minute ago, redkunaz said:

If i don't install the new dlc/buy it, do the new sims updates still break alpha cc hairs and other mods?

If you update your game, yes. Game updates are known to break mods all the time, even if you don't buy the packs.

9 minutes ago, redkunaz said:

does this ww version or game patch confict with !!!!better body or lumia smoothish2 ?

Better Bodies has been obsolete for a couple years now and the only parts still working are the female tops and female feet.

Don't know about lumia but aren't those just Skins?

Some of the regular CC Skins were were broken with the patch but Overlays should be OK.

Unconfirmed because I haven't updated my game and likely won't for a long time due to all the broken CC Alpha Hairstyles that I have over 200 of.

Unless S4S comes out with a batch fix for them anyway.   

59 minutes ago, redkunaz said:

the new body's, i'm legit scared of even downloading the update because i don't want to be forced to use body's i might dislike,

I am using BB top with a slider and EVE v7 bottom for my females and it still overwrites the new WW body when it's set to do so. Still waiting on an update for my males but in the mean time the avg sizes work without issue. I haven't updated to the new sims patch so I have no idea what chaos that will cause, but for WW 170c my "old" body parts setup still works just fine.