WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

22 minutes ago, ranma013 said:

Is it possible to make the npc sims not to fuck with strangers ?

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 or less so NPC sims must have higher relationship with other NPC's)

When set to -15.0 NPC's must be very Romantic with another NPC before they will have Sex.

Adjust this number up or down in small amounts to get it fine tuned to what you want.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 or less so NPC sims must have higher relationship with other NPC's)

When set to -15.0 NPC's must be very Romantic with another NPC before they will have Sex.

Adjust this number up or down in small amounts to get it fine tuned to what you want.

Thanks, I will try these settings

36 minutes ago, 9bishi9 said:

It's strange that after the update, I can't interact with the double bed WW, and there are no WW options... Has anyone ever encountered such a situation?

31 minutes ago, DavidDun said:

Yeah, it happened to me too.

1- Check that your sims 4 is updated. You need at least 1.77 or later to work with the last version of ww. 

2- Check that you do not have an old version of wicked whims still in your mods folder. 

3- Check that both the script file and the tuning files of ww are no more that 1 folder deep inside your mods folder.

4- If all the previous steps are ok, move all your other mods out of the mods folder for now. Delete localthumbscache file, repair your game through origin or steam, and try again. If it works now one of your other mods is conflicting with ww. Update your mods and add them one by one or 50% at a time and check until you find the culprit.

I noticed that in the new update, Sims are supposed to automatically get the Nudity Enthusiast attribute if they already have Naturism/Exhibitionist level 2 or higher... but, my played Sims haven't been given it. Not sure why.

I've had them go to lots with the Nudist Hangout trait but, presumably because they're already supposed to have the trait, the mod hasn't added it to them yet. But it has added it to other Sims who were at the Nudist Hangout lot. ?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166a [2021-09-10]

Bug Warning!

As mentioned above by @hughraphael, Sims didn't receive their Nudity Enthusiast trait when they were supposed to after updating the mod. This error has been corrected and any new person that downloads the v166 release won't encounter this problem.

For anybody else who already updated to v166a and saved their game, download the v166a release again and use the ww.assign_all_sims_nudity_enthusiast command. This will give Sims the Nudity Enthusiast trait, but only Sims that have at least level 2 of Naturism and don't have the Exhibitionist/Fears Nudity trait will receive it!

If you don't want to give Sims the Nudity Enthusiast trait, you don't have to do anything!

19 hours ago, 9bishi9 said:

It's strange that after the update, I can't interact with the double bed WW, and there are no WW options... Has anyone ever encountered such a situation?

In one Household, the bed I had was problematic, and everyone would sink down into it and clip through it instead of on top of it. However, changing the bed to a different one solved that issue.

So we got the new casual Nudity Lottrait

And now  I got the Question whats  is the diffrence between the "casual Nudity" Lottrait from WW and the  Sims Island Living Add On "No Clothes Required" Lottrait

Because I'm not sure if I should keep that Island Living one or exchange it with the new Casual Nudity from WW ?

40 minutes ago, bigfoot2008 said:

I'm noticing when my sims ask for sex, its nothing different it always says "Do you want to have sex?" I specifically turned this feature back on to see what they all say with the new update - Is anyone else having this issue? 

thanks 

I turned it on, but instead of seeing the new ones, I no longer see any dialogues at all for autonomous sex. I did check that they were still turned on (they were), and I restarted the game after clearing cache files in case that was the issue, but so far it's the same. No dialogues. The only other thing I had changed was giving the Attraction system another go to see if I'd like it better now. I didn't, but that's not the point; I simply don't know if it had anything to do with the no-dialogues thing. Still testing, this time in a different save, to see if I can find out what's going on.

Buenas tengo un problema haber si me pueden ayudar tengo los sims 4 1.66 y descargue, lo instalo y abro el juego me sale el mensaje de contenido personalizado lo veo instalado pero a la hora de jugar con el sims no me sale ninguna de las opciones.. tmb pude notar en unos videos cuando entras al mundo te aparece un mensaje en pantalla...pero a mi no me inicia normalmente 

24 minutes ago, AnonimatoXD said:

Buenas tengo un problema haber si me pueden ayudar tengo los sims 4 1.66 y descargue, lo instalo y abro el juego me sale el mensaje de contenido personalizado lo veo instalado pero a la hora de jugar con el sims no me sale ninguna de las opciones.. tmb pude notar en unos videos cuando entras al mundo te aparece un mensaje en pantalla...pero a mi no me inicia normalmente 

Tienes una versión del juego muy vieja. Mira en el primer post qué versiones son compatibles y actualiza a alguna de esas

4 hours ago, lalami said:

The wicked store is not working for me :( the products do not arrive at home.

They don't arrive inmediately, you have to wait (I think it was 1 sim day, but I'm not sure). After that, they should be in your mailbox if you have one and the delivery person can reach it.

Or if you don't want to wait you can buy everything directly in buy mode. Use the search box if you can't find something, type Kaya for period related products and Wicked for everything else.

Edited by Vampiressa
7 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

They don't arrive inmediately, you have to wait (I think it was 1 sim day, but I'm not sure). After that, they should be in your mailbox if you have one and the delivery person can reach it.

Or if you don't want to wait you can buy everything directly in buy mode. If you can't find something, just type Kaya (for period related products) or Whicked Whims in the search box.

WW has been changed.

When you use the phone to go to the Wicked store, your sim goes to a rabbit hole and then anything you buy is put directly into your sim's inventory.

Edited by BatDood
typo