WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm having a really hard time getting the body selector to work. The chosen shape only seems to take effect maybe 1 in 10 tries, if I'm lucky. Every other attempt does not appear to be doing anything. The option changes in the menu, and that option is still selected when I go back into the menu, but the body itself is not changed at all. Once I do manage to get the correct shapes, if I go into CAS they seem to get reset, reverting to how they previously were after exiting CAS.

9 hours ago, Tockity said:

The chosen shape only seems to take effect maybe 1 in 10 tries

Wonder if you might have a default body installed, or using more than one default.

Find your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log and drop it here using the paperclip below and maybe someone will see something odd.

On 2/12/2021 at 9:20 PM, DeadlyShadow said:

which version is the newest? I'm afraid of losing the saves on my WW, like fav animations and settings, also i am thinking on getting the game.

1.70.84.1020 is the latest and you wont lose anything even if you switch from pirated to a legit copy. as long as you don't delete the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Current version but still cracked, really who cares. I don't care.

EA and Maxis are not your friends, the state of this game should kind of tell you that.

And if i could not have bought this game (which i have on origin) i would have the cracked version.

Some people cannot afford the game, they get a cracked game. get over it.

As long as it is the latest game version, mods will work with it.

btw.

Only cracked games i have are- sims2 , Scarface and manhunt 2.

-end of rant. :) 

36 minutes ago, ADM Ntek said:

probably sims 4 isn't an easy game to switch from pirated to legit. that 500$ price for the complete edition makes many new people go nope.

Well, I don't think most people actually need all the DLCs. It's perfectly fine to play with just a fraction of them based on your playstyle (some packs just don't fit mine so I wouldn't get them even free) and use budles/discounts (which are plenty over the year) to get packs. I think I've bought maybe 3 or 4 DLCs at full price, while other 10-ish were bundled or on discount.

Not to mention the internet is full of free custom-made content.

I'm not defending the price structure of Sims series (TS3 was even worse with all the point shop items and paid worlds at the price of a full DLC), merely pointing out that you can play around it. When I switched from pirated (partially because the pirated copy I was using could only be done with ALL packs, and some of them were annoying AF for me), I started with base game and just 2 packs + a bit of CC clothing.

I would just buy the base game on sale. And then decide what I really want / need for WW and other mods and wait for the next sale. I have most of the expansions (except for a few decorative DLC that I don't like). All bought on sale. The stuff is not worth more - in my irrelevant opinion. The game only becomes visually interesting and realistic through mods and CC. The DLC are mostly just small bites that EA / Origin graciously sells us and mostly the meshes are far behind the existing CC. Most of the long-term wishes are simply ignored or partially fulfilled after many years.

3 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I would just buy the base game on sale. And then decide what I really want / need for WW and other mods and wait for the next sale. I have most of the expansions (except for a few decorative DLC that I don't like). All bought on sale. The stuff is not worth more - in my irrelevant opinion. The game only becomes visually interesting and realistic through mods and CC. The DLC are mostly just small bites that EA / Origin graciously sells us and mostly the meshes are far behind the existing CC. Most of the long-term wishes are simply ignored or partially fulfilled after many years.

it is currently on sale on steam and it still 500$. and yea sure you don't need all the packs and some are just trash to begin with like silly ass batu. if i wanted to now buy the full thing on steam it would cost me 590$ and as someone form a 3rd word country that makes 150$ a month. that would just be insane. instead of just buying them on sale over the last 6 years. so i can understand how some people that have the pirated version with everything for free would be like fuck that. especaily if yoi have no idea when sims 5 comes out (probably sooner then later) and starts the cycle all over.

Well, if you think you need all that shit at once. I have Batuu z. B. only bought because of the optics and (like most other things in the community, because I'm not good at building myself). With some DLC you can download a lot for free. That is probably rather difficult with cracked versions.

But why do you think you have to buy all of the DLC at one time? This is not a question! I wouldn't be able to either - normally! I bought the base game in 2017 and a DLC on sale every few months. Corona has ensured that my running costs have been greatly reduced. No travel costs, no need to buy clothes or shoes. My old dog died - no more taxes, insurance, food or veterinary costs. I am not familiar with crowd funding or donations for the basic game, for example.

Sims 5 will probably be an even more expensive online game and with all the ancient crap that they have been carrying with them for ages.

The human world is unfortunately organized far too unfairly, but political discussions are not allowed here (especially not in this DL thread). Sorry.

I'm trying to have marry multiple sims, it was possible back when I could buy the trait for each sim, the problem is that even with every sim with wicked attributes (polyamorous) I still can't marry another sim and my only solution is to make everybody to have open relationships on settings. First I thought it was the mod that was outdated, but I just updated and still there is the same problem. Is there a solution? Am I playing it wrong?

4 minutes ago, koffskn said:

I'm trying to have marry multiple sims, it was possible back when I could buy the trait for each sim, the problem is that even with every sim with wicked attributes I still can't marry another sim and my only solution is to make everybody to have open relationships on settings. First I thought it was the mod that was outdated, but I just updated and still there is the same problem. Is there a solution? Am I playing it wrong?

as far as in know it should still work. do you get any message? or is the propose option not available.

1 minute ago, ADM Ntek said:

as far as in know it should still work. do you get any message? or is the propose option not available.

Yes, there is the option but is not selectable, a little message appears on the top saying that either the sim asking is married or that the sim that is asking can't because the other is already married. And as I said, I can make them get married, but only through the settings, which makes everybody polyamorous, but now there is now the option is selectable. 

I may also add that I can have multiple girl/boyfriends, just not marriages.

11 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Well, if you think you need all that shit at once. I have Batuu z. B. only bought because of the optics and (like most other things in the community, because I'm not good at building myself). With some DLC you can download a lot for free. That is probably rather difficult with cracked versions.

But why do you think you have to buy all of the DLC at one time? This is not a question! I wouldn't be able to either - normally! I bought the base game in 2017 and a DLC on sale every few months. Corona has ensured that my running costs have been greatly reduced. No travel costs, no need to buy clothes or shoes. My old dog died - no more taxes, insurance, food or veterinary costs. I am not familiar with crowd funding or donations for the basic game, for example.

Sims 5 will probably be an even more expensive online game and with all the ancient crap that they have been carrying with them for ages.

The human world is unfortunately organized far too unfairly, but political discussions are not allowed here (especially not in this DL thread). Sorry.

obviously you don't have to buy all at once. but if you have ben playing with a pirate version you most likely have already used content from most packs all over the place. i don't even know what would happen in that case. would your old save even load? and yea sure you could start over. but i can see many again be like no fuck that i like my sims. for some people there just isn't a good enough reason to switch from pirated to legit. yes you don't get the gallery but i barely use it and get my stuff from MTS os TSR. but you also don't have to deal with origin and i personally hate origin with a passion.

2 minutes ago, ADM Ntek said:

obviously you don't have to buy all at once. but if you have ben playing with a pirate version you most likely have already used content from most packs all over the place. i don't even know what would happen in that case. would your old save even load? and yea sure you could start over. but i can see many again be like no fuck that i like my sims. for some people there just isn't a good enough reason to switch from pirated to legit. yes you don't get the gallery but i barely use it and get my stuff from MTS os TSR. but you also don't have to deal with origin and i personally hate origin with a passion.

Well I was just trying to figure out how to use without allowing on the settings, generally these problems happen and don't easily without looking for the mod whom is causing it. I'll just turn it on then.

8 minutes ago, koffskn said:

Well I was just trying to figure out how to use without allowing on the settings, generally these problems happen and don't easily without looking for the mod whom is causing it. I'll just turn it on then.

you can always turn it off after the wedding. also be aware that it does not display properly in the profile panel. it shown in the big one as spouse but not in the small one once they are married.

14 hours ago, ADM Ntek said:

The good enough reason would be not being a thief. 

I can understand people stealing because they are starving or being cold, but here we are talking about people who want everything in a game without paying. 

You think EA is charging too much for their game. That is an opinion we all can agree with, but then again what major game isn't expensive?!

No doctor is telling us we need to play any game to survive.

On sale, The Sims 4 is 20 euro in my Region (Europe) and even less if you use one of those grey market keys sellers who takes the keys off poor countries' markets.

If one cannot even afford 20 euro, then one's last concern is playing a game...

On 1/11/2021 at 1:05 PM, procian said:

Ok....still have a problem with body details for females dissapearing with version 162f.....added nothing skin tone or default skins wise.

Sims I created prior to updating still have their body details but if I go into cas the sim is almost barbi like...I can add skin details manually in cas

but it's a pain...especially as npc/townies created by the game also lack any detail...If I revert back to 162e everything is back to normal...

Btw I use wild guys body details along with his default nude female skin....was wondering if fixing the breast problem some were having broke something else?

I have tried the game with just ww.....and with ww+wild guys details...but still does it.

I am also having the EXACT SAME problem. I've also taken EVERYTHING out and just ran the game using WW. It still does this.