WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I had a question about how to set what nude top mesh is used for males with feminine frame and if it was possible for female top frame to be used for male feminine topframe, like using EVE or betterbody or any of the others.

This is because I am using the futa_world mod, which allows making selected male sims transgender, but the top mesh looks a bit weird and does not have proper shape/texture (nipples are missing) .

I've attached a comparison screenshots of female sim and a male sim with feminine frame and breasts and you can see that it looks a bit weird and blocky for the 'male' sim.

I'd really appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks!!

Male with feminine:

male_feminine_frame.png.e24ecb2a4befe7761973b13e4e61fc64.png

Female sim:

female_sim.png.2eea56ddced60c9c7185c1e9a503dbe5.png

12 hours ago, ADM Ntek said:

question is there any way to enable voice on a porcelain doll?

They are mute, so that's by design.

38 minutes ago, christianasimmer said:

HELLO

My game's version  1.66.139.1020 so i cant download the updated version of WW. can someone help me please??

Just update your game, there's no official way to download old versions of WW.

Every once in a while, for no reason I can determine, I get the "bar supplies" popup in random places after leaving the strip club.  This persists until the next time my sim goes to the strip club.  Anyone ever seen this before?  Seems like a pretty odd bug.

image.png.e7e69ce28a9e1ee4e31853cf86eef00d.png

13 minutes ago, merkle said:

Every once in a while, for no reason I can determine, I get the "bar supplies" popup in random places after leaving the strip club.  This persists until the next time my sim goes to the strip club.  Anyone ever seen this before?  Seems like a pretty odd bug.

WW up to date?

7 hours ago, merkle said:

I had a similar bug showing the description of fabricated items (such as a bed) when hovering over some other items. No idea what caused it, unfortunately, but a game restart helped and I have yet to have it happen again.

It may not be a WW-related issue but a tooltip issue in the game itself.

6 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

I had a similar bug showing the description of fabricated items (such as a bed) when hovering over some other items. No idea what caused it, unfortunately, but a game restart helped and I have yet to have it happen again.

I had a similar problem with a normal bed.

It was really annoying lol

11 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

I'm not seeing this with any other items - just the bar supplies popup - so it's likely WW related.   It's some kind of residual trigger that should only happen when you hover over the bar, but somehow leaks out to be triggered by other items.  Returning to the strip club and hovering over the bar seems to reset it and it doesn't continue to happen after that.  As bugs go it's a really weird one.

9 hours ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Is there a way or would you consider a way to Ban certain sims from showing up at Strip Clubs? 

I actually like the Build Items for Journey to Galaxy's Edge but the sims are annoying, especially this MF, who shows up all the time.

02-22-21_12-58-09 AM.png

I also don't mind having Batuu objects but I don't want those stupid sims (I'm not a fan of SW), especially to appear in the common worlds. It's possible to make a mod that disables all of the Batuu faces permanently, I can even make such mod myself but not sure if it doesn't already exist.

11 hours ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Is there a way or would you consider a way to Ban certain sims from showing up at Strip Clubs? 

I actually like the Build Items for Journey to Galaxy's Edge but the sims are annoying, especially this MF, who shows up all the time.

This was supposed to have been patched in version 161b of WW. Is your WW up to date?

I haven't played with strip clubs much lately but I noticed after that patch, I wasn't seeing Batuu NPCs showing up.

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

This was supposed to have been patched in version 161b of WW. Is your WW up to date?

I haven't played with strip clubs much lately but I noticed after that patch, I wasn't seeing Batuu NPCs showing up.

? You, may be right. I have 100,000 mods and i'm slow to update. Could be a conflict too. I'll have to see later.