WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Just now, kulpickles said:

I am also having the EXACT SAME problem. I've also taken EVERYTHING out and just ran the game using WW. It still does this. 

Wild guys stuff needs to be in the folder that came in FBD it's called or put them in a folder called Body....otherwise ww loads first and reverts to default body parts...

Thanks for responding so quickly. Wow! Anyhow, I am not sure what you mean "Wild guys stuff needs to be in the folder that came in FBD it's called or put them in a folder called Body." I've run the game without anything in it except what I am showing in the first image below and I still have the same problem. I am also having a new problem that I can't seem to find any information about. I've done the 50/50 check, I've deleted old files and reinstalled new ones, I've run the game also just using WW (first image) and I still get the same thing, Plus, and this is new, my males and females in the game look like the second two pictures below. The look like they are wearing flesh toned swimsuits. It's really weird. 

WW image.png

Female Sim.png

Male Sim.png

14 hours ago, procian said:

Wild guys stuff needs to be in the folder that came in FBD it's called or put them in a folder called Body....otherwise ww loads first and reverts to default body parts...

lol, I remember that, you had us all scratching our heads for a week there!

:) 

8 hours ago, Huli Jing Ari said:

I have a question, when I go to change the underwear of the sims, he only lets me change the top and bottom, if I want to add accessories, these are not shown in the sim even by clicking them, what could be causing this?

Because underwear is exactly top and bottom clothing (for females) and no accessories allowed. Read the green WW notification that appears while changing underwear.

28 minutes ago, DashDash21 said:

New version of the mod crashes my sims 4. i installed the mods correctly since i have done it in the past. not sure what else i can do

Possible duplicate versions of WW.

Game not updated to match latest WW requirements.

Other mods not updated.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:16 PM, Kamikaze_88 said:

Hi, is there a setting to always have positive reactions to peeping sims? I looked but couldn't find. I don't mind the peeping sims, but it is quite annoying when my sim who is a pervert, gets all negative all the time when peeping sims are peeping on him.

as far as i know no there isn't. the only thing that worked for me was making the peeping sim a good friend.

10 hours ago, Huli Jing Ari said:

Oh okay, I remember a long time ago if you can wear stockings and that kind of accessories :S

As a part of a regular outfit, not as a part of WW underwear. But there is a possibility to have accessories dressed together with underwear. If you have stockings in the sim's regular outfit and have them not allowed for auto undressing in the Nudity/Undressing Behavior Settings, then stockings will be kept while undressing to underwear and so you can get what you want.

4 hours ago, merkle said:

Is it possible to change the underwear in the career outfit?  The normal change underwear dialog allows to change underwear in everyday, formal...etc.  Career outfits aren't listed and I can't find anywhere else to access it.

No, unfortunately. I guess because career outfit is not listed in CAS.

Ive been following this thread for a while, my sims penis area is white with an overlay of another penis rig in cas mode, i have removed all other rigs that come up and meshes but i cannot get rid of the white extra penis, ive used import tray to look for broken mods. i have deleted localthumbchache with no success. I have made sure i dont have BB which i have found that it caused this issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this its driving me crazy. I have the latest patch and latest WW 

3 hours ago, charlotteehhh2203 said:

Ive been following this thread for a while, my sims penis area is white with an overlay of another penis rig in cas mode, i have removed all other rigs that come up and meshes but i cannot get rid of the white extra penis, ive used import tray to look for broken mods. i have deleted localthumbchache with no success. I have made sure i dont have BB which i have found that it caused this issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this its driving me crazy. I have the latest patch and latest WW 

Try posting your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file here and we might spot something you missed.

Also important to keep all your cc/mods organized into folders for each category or script mod names if you haven't done so already.

In case you need to remove folders to find the problem and helps prevent getting duplicate files.

Example:

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Penis

Mods/Wicked

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

The only single file you should see in your Mods folder is Resource.cfg and all else should be cc/mod folders.

Possible that another copy of BB was merged in with other cc and very hard to find other that the 50/50 cc/mod removal method.

9 hours ago, charlotteehhh2203 said:

It might not be caused by other penis models, but by the skin you're using. Have you tested it with different skins?

5 hours ago, Uusxx said:

The latest version of WW doesn't allow you to take off the lower body clothing.

Yes it does, but the undressing settings are in 2 different menu locations.

1 in Nudity

1 in Sims Appearance (I think)

Sorry not in game to look for them right now.