WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, kkiinggh said:

! C:\Users\15106\Downloads\WickedWhims v162c - 25 December 2020.zip: Cannot open C:\Users\15106\Downloads\WickedWhims v162c - 25 December 2020.zip
 help

You put that IN YOUR MODS folder

ALA

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods (Ideally in ONLY ONE additional subfolder to seperate it from anything else that's not a mod that might appear in there)

** MODS WILL NOT WORK ANY OTHER WAY **

Beyond that, you can do it any way you want but I do it like this (Notice how organized mine is?)

Also, notice where I have the actual Wicked Whims files needed & that ONLY package & script files are in my Wicked Whims folder?

modsfolder.jpg

samplemodfoldercontents.jpg

1 hour ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

ALA

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods (Ideally in ONLY ONE additional subfolder to seperate it from anything else that's not a mod that might appear in there)

Beyond that, you can do it any way you want but I do it like this (Notice how organized mine is?)

Also, notice where I have the actual Wicked Whims files needed & that ONLY package & script files are in my Wicked Whims folder?

modsfolder.jpg

samplemodfoldercontents.jpg

Crikey...you have all those files in your ww folder :O

Also thought Jens85 wickedjobs broke ages ago? and wp in with ww too....that looks a bit too messy for me....

2 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

ALA

I see you have all of ecobotstar's cum replacer files and I think you should have only one of them.

16 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I see you have all of ecobotstar's cum replacer files and I think you should have only one of them.

If you're talking about THESE, yeah I agree.  I'll take out the 50A & leave in the 75A (The MORE cumm the MERRIER as sims have a better chance of getting pregnant that way.  Plus 75A is probably the MESSIER of the two too :D lol)

ecobotcumreplacer.jpg

1 hour ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

If you're talking about THESE, yeah I agree.  I'll take out the 50A & leave in the 75A (The MORE cumm the MERRIER as sims have a better chance of getting pregnant that way.  Plus 75A is probably the MESSIER of the two too :D lol)

ecobotcumreplacer.jpg

Curious as to why you have so much stuff in your ww folder :O

And so many other folders too....

Hello, thanks for a cool mod!

I'm having an issue with date goals not fulfilling with version 162c. I tested 50/50 until I had WW v162c as a lone mod. I started up with v162b and the goals could be fulfilled again.

I would also like to ask if there are any plans to develop the romance trigger? I'm playing a light version of WW where I basically just replace woohoo with sex, using the romance trigger as the only one. I'd love it if my sims' moods as well as the conversation type (suggestive, amorous & steamy) factored in! At the moment my sims might ask for sex after a first pick up line in a casual convo, or not at all in a steamy conversation after making out. :P

And this may seem weird but I feel like my sims are too good at sex. Even at low Sexpertise skill their partners always get satisfied and happy moodlets, and the negative ones from Selfish Lover seem more angled towards situational things, like not being able to relax in public. I'd actually like more dissatisfaction! Like, only guaranteed pleasure if their partner has level 5 Sexpertise skill. It would make sense to me if newbie lovers with level 1 skill have a fairly high chance of not pleasuring their partner as well, with more (quantity) negative moodlets, perhaps even unfulfilled lust.

Thanks for reading and happy holidays!

On 12/28/2020 at 10:54 AM, Lixum said:

I would also like to ask if there are any plans to develop the romance trigger? I'm playing a light version of WW where I basically just replace woohoo with sex, using the romance trigger as the only one. I'd love it if my sims' moods as well as the conversation type (suggestive, amorous & steamy) factored in! At the moment my sims might ask for sex after a first pick up line in a casual convo, or not at all in a steamy conversation after making out.

Once upon a time it worked that way...

Some time ago with older WW versions I could usually just flirt once with another sim and it would trigger sex but something changed along the way.

But then I'd have to disable WW autonomous sex in order to do multiple romantic interactions to gain higher romance levels with other sims.

They could never get very far without sex interrupting the vanilla romance development so maybe that's why it was changed.

Now they can make out even until they have 'Intense Lust' and then the other sim will just leave the lot sometimes.

Then a random friend visits the lot and asks for sex in less than 2 seconds.  

In a group of female sims at a club meeting with my male sim only he will get asked by most any other sim except for the sims with high romantic relationships 99% of the time.

These settings are supposed to restrict WW sex to only sims with higher relationships but haven't tried it yet myself.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:(set to 0.0 or less for stricter relationships)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship:(same as above?)

Don't know if it will help though but I get what you mean anyway.

56 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

These settings are supposed to restrict WW sex to only sims with higher relationships but haven't tried it yet myself.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:(set to 0.0 or less for stricter relationships)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship:(same as above?)

Don't know if it will help though but I get what you mean anyway.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll check this out! I'm playing with autonomy triggers off completely now, maybe I could have it on in certain households this way!

Generally speaking I don't actually mind the romance trigger not needing a high relationship - after all sometimes you get attracted to someone you don't know very well - but I'd like it to seem reasonable, like the sims being invested in a hot n' heavy conversation. While I still had autonomy triggers on I've had sims walk away from steamy conversations with intense lust too :joy: 

On 12/28/2020 at 1:55 AM, procian said:

Curious as to why you have so much stuff in your ww folder :O

And so many other folders too....

I prefer to keep all the stuff referring to (Either directly or indirectly) in the Wicked Whims folder as it's simpler that way.  Also NOT EVERY *.package & *.ts4script Ifile i have is an NSFW mod.  MANY are SFW mods & CC too :D

5 hours ago, Lixum said:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll check this out! I'm playing with autonomy triggers off completely now

Doesn't turning off all the triggers just disable all autonomy?

I wondered about just leaving the romantic trigger enabled only and see what happens.

Although my romantic sims never do any vanilla autonomous romance so I'd still have to do it manually.

Doubtful it would trigger WW sex anyway as it doesn't seem to work anymore.

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Doesn't turning off all the triggers just disable all autonomy?

I wondered about just leaving the romantic trigger enabled only and see what happens.

Although my romantic sims never do any vanilla autonomous romance so I'd still have to do it manually.

Doubtful it would trigger WW sex anyway as it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Yes, it does turn all autonomy off. I used a very low romantic trigger setting. It didn't seem to take type of conversation and mood of the sims involved into account, because it happened that one of them asked for sex after just a few initial romantic interactions, even after just one, and sometimes there was no trigger at all even in a steamy convo, and eventually someone walked off to do something else. I disabled it rather than have to go "no, you guys literally just met" when the trigger fired too soon. Like, random hookups are fine, but you'd normally flirt a bit first,

11 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

I prefer to keep all the stuff referring to (Either directly or indirectly) in the Wicked Whims folder as it's simpler that way.  Also NOT EVERY *.package & *.ts4script Ifile i have is an NSFW mod.  MANY are SFW mods & CC too :D

If it works for you then :)

13 hours ago, Latuda said:

Do we still need for the skintone to  keep the setting  to enable Uncompressed Sim Textures and disable Laptop Mode ? And this setting are only good for ww skintone ?

Yes, those requirements are still actual, there wasn't any other notice. Since WW edites all default skin tones for its purposes, those setting values are required for them to work properly.

The requirements will be canceled when/if Turbo finds a way to make them unnecessary.

11 hours ago, Lixum said:

Yes, it does turn all autonomy off. I used a very low romantic trigger setting. It didn't seem to take type of conversation and mood of the sims involved into account, because it happened that one of them asked for sex after just a few initial romantic interactions, even after just one, and sometimes there was no trigger at all even in a steamy convo, and eventually someone walked off to do something else. I disabled it rather than have to go "no, you guys literally just met" when the trigger fired too soon. Like, random hookups are fine, but you'd normally flirt a bit first,

The romantic trigger is basically a chance for each romantic interaction to result in an 'Ask for Sex' interaction to get added to the queue, if the two Sims would make a sex pair (at least, that's what I'm guessing from observation). If you check out Autonomy Specifics in the settings (Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics) you'll see that a sex pair happens when two Sims have at least 2.15 points.

There are two settings. One is NPC Sims Relationship modifier, which is used when deciding if NPC Sims make a pair, and the other is Player to NPC Relationship modifier, which is used when a player Sim is involved.

The Player to NPC Relationship modifier setting might be giving a bonus, which means that it's very easy for a pair to be made. If you change this setting so that it has a negative number instead of a positive number, it will become a penalty, so that more factors have to be in your favour for sex to happen. I have it set to -1.2 at the moment, and that seems reasonable.

As for the NPC Sims Relationship modifier, since it doesn't make things easy or difficult for your Sims, it's entirely up to you what the modifier should be, but, obviously if you make it 2.15 or higher then there need to be negative factors (Sims that aren't attracted to each other) for NPCs to not hook up with each other when a trigger goes off.

4 hours ago, hughraphael said:

The Player to NPC Relationship modifier setting might be giving a bonus, which means that it's very easy for a pair to be made. If you change this setting so that it has a negative number instead of a positive number, it will become a penalty, so that more factors have to be in your favour for sex to happen. I have it set to -1.2 at the moment, and that seems reasonable.

Great explanation...

Just experimenting with them I had to set mine at -15.0 to stop random sims from asking my active male sim for sex.

(With this setting now I can no longer see the 'Have Sex' command unless the sim is romantic with my own sim).

The idea was to allow only the sims with romantic relationships doing the asking and it seems to work.

Could be because my active sim has the Alluring and Sexually Alluring attributes I had to go more extreme with the number.

Always Accept cheat is also disabled.

I suspect the Autonomy Trigger Random Sex Switch is doing most of the work or might override the Romance Conversation Switch.

Next I will disable the Random Trigger and see if the Romance Trigger works alone.

More out of curiosity than anything cause I like to see how some of these obscure settings actually work.

EDIT: I tried doing around 10 romantic interactions with 6 different sims and the best I had was one pair did the vanilla woohoo in a closet :(

Even with the Romantic Specifics set at max of 1.0 the romantic trigger just doesn't work for me as I've suspected for some time now.

The only way romantic pairs work is by enabling the Random Sex Trigger Switch, (At public venues I guess).

EDIT 2: This was tested at a Nightclub so I sent my sim home with another romantic sim and Passionate Kiss triggered WW sex.

So it must have something to do with public venues.      

16 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Yes, those requirements are still actual, there wasn't any other notice. Since WW edites all default skin tones for its purposes, those setting values are required for them to work properly.

The requirements will be canceled when/if Turbo finds a way to make them unnecessary.

@wild_guy Even if I don't  download ww skintones ?  I really don't like them.

Hey, 

Sorry if this problem has already been reported but I have noticed something quite unusual.

I have deleted the old files for Wicked Whims and replaced them with the updated ones, but it seems like the updated version is incomplete.

I have access to nudity while in game and in CAS mode, but I literally cannot perform one single action or setting modification in game, as the Wicked game has completely vanished. I have tried to place the two files directly into the Mod folder, then to place them within another folder as explained in the video file.

Has someone else experienced that?

Many thanks