WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, mocajava said:

So the strip club will only function if you're playing the sim that owns it? I was hoping to just be able to have one for my sims to visit...

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

Unfortunately not. I tried testing it and it doesn't work. It's not like Dine Out where you can drop a couple of restaurants and have your Sims go there to eat. I put a Strip Club in the world and when I went to go there, nothing happened. No customers. No bartender. Nothing. I changed it into a Night Club but all the stripping aspects were non-functional. There was a bartender and people drinking and dancing but no strippers. This aspect of the mod is strictly for running your own club. 

Actually it does.  I have two strip clubs, both owned and staffed by active sims, and I can play either by owner, staff-member, or any other Sim.  There is usually maybe only one staff member when I go to the club, but anyone visiting causes the club to open, and in next to no time all the staff will turn  up.

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

Unfortunately not. I tried testing it and it doesn't work. It's not like Dine Out where you can drop a couple of restaurants and have your Sims go there to eat. I put a Strip Club in the world and when I went to go there, nothing happened. No customers. No bartender. Nothing. I changed it into a Night Club but all the stripping aspects were non-functional. There was a bartender and people drinking and dancing but no strippers. This aspect of the mod is strictly for running your own club. 

in the night club when you visit you can use the npc sex on strip pole the only problem is other npc's ask to join you get orgy lol

6 hours ago, simden said:

Actually it does.  I have two strip clubs, both owned and staffed by active sims, and I can play either by owner, staff-member, or any other Sim.  There is usually maybe only one staff member when I go to the club, but anyone visiting causes the club to open, and in next to no time all the staff will turn  up.

Hmm, interesting. I didn't think of testing it that way. When I tried, I had an active Sim buy the club and hire all the staff, etc. Then I had that same Sim sell the club to try and revisit as a customer instead. That's why I was comparing it to Dine Out because those venues do not require any owners. You just plop them down and they work.

I usually only play one household at a time in any save. The rest go into unplayed to let MCCC handle their story progression. I wonder if it will still work if the club owner is in an unplayed household. I'll have to test it out.

** EDIT ** Well, well what do ya know? That worked perfectly! I moved my active club owner into my unplayed Sims and actively played as someone else. It worked perfectly. All the staff was there. All of them wearing the outfits that I had set up as well. You can totally interact with all the dancers, watch the stage dances and tip them. It doesn't adhere to the hours I had set up so essentially, you can visit any time. I'm already working on way to put a club in my Master save file. Thanks for pointing this out and correcting my observations.

i dont now but last time when ido moding sims 4  this mod start probleminjg some of mz mod i use ioold animation as well but idont nown what cause problem but i dont now worth returnt and trzothet shot. Most of the problem is the mod pdating some modmakeractiv and update some is inactiv somemod other website provide so lot of crash chane. i dont now if i have patient moding one more game and make the game work well without crash.

On 1/8/2019 at 11:02 AM, kaleidosaurus said:

Just wanted to highlight what this user said because I completely agree. The 'Randomize All' was such a great setting, and I would love to see it come back! It takes so much effort now to randomize all townie's penises and match the hard/soft skins. Would love to have a 'Randomize All' option added back in. Thanks so much for all your hard work, Turbo!!

I agree.  Part of the fun is in the discovery (or lack there of).  I don't want to go on a date and land in bed with some guy with an identical penis as the last 20 I slept with.  I'd rather not manually change them while on the date- it kinda spoils the fun.  Plus, it is more realistic.

11 hours ago, DivineDesi9n said:

is the mod showing up in game for you ive reinstalled 3 times and nothing

6 hours ago, Reckoning said:

its the same for me as well. Can't seem to find the problem. 

I haven't updated yet, so I don't know if there is a problem with the new version of the mod, but have you checked if script mods are enabled after updating? And have you remembered to delete the localthumbcache.package before reloading the game?

15 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I haven't updated yet, so I don't know if there is a problem with the new version of the mod, but have you checked if script mods are enabled after updating? And have you remembered to delete the localthumbcache.package before reloading the game?

So the scripts are enabled after updating. I never deleted the localthumbcache whenever i had to update it but deleting the package didn't work. There are the other options for WW, but i can't seem to perform any animations whatsoever.

Hello, i took a 4-5 Month break from Sims and updated my Mods. I have a question regarding WW Traits you could/can buy with satisfaction points.

I always created new sims and bought them the "Polyamourus" and "Incest" trait, but now these traits are gone(??) on my existing sims its still there, did something change?

I saw a Switch option for multiple mariage, does this replace the traits and is the reason why its not showing up? or is this some kind of conflict with maybe Basemental drugs or NIAS Whicked perversion im using

13 minutes ago, Kadir said:

Hello, i took a 4-5 Month break from Sims and updated my Mods. I have a question regarding WW Traits you could/can buy with satisfaction points.

I always created new sims and bought them the "Polyamourus" and "Incest" trait, but now these traits are gone(??) on my existing sims its still there, did something change?

I saw a Switch option for multiple mariage, does this replace the traits and is the reason why its not showing up? or is this some kind of conflict with maybe Basemental drugs or NIAS Whicked perversion im using

There was a change to the mod in the way to add them now. Click on the sim you want to give the traits to. It's under the Wicked menu and it's Wicked Attributes. From there, you can add or remove any traits you like.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:34 AM, BatDood said:

Hmm, interesting. I didn't think of testing it that way. When I tried, I had an active Sim buy the club and hire all the staff, etc. Then I had that same Sim sell the club to try and revisit as a customer instead. That's why I was comparing it to Dine Out because those venues do not require any owners. You just plop them down and they work.

I usually only play one household at a time in any save. The rest go into unplayed to let MCCC handle their story progression. I wonder if it will still work if the club owner is in an unplayed household. I'll have to test it out.

** EDIT ** Well, well what do ya know? That worked perfectly! I moved my active club owner into my unplayed Sims and actively played as someone else. It worked perfectly. All the staff was there. All of them wearing the outfits that I had set up as well. You can totally interact with all the dancers, watch the stage dances and tip them. It doesn't adhere to the hours I had set up so essentially, you can visit any time. I'm already working on way to put a club in my Master save file. Thanks for pointing this out and correcting my observations.

just thought of this if you edit the lot with bb.enablefreebuild in play mod it screws this up big time been there done that (strip club editing uni lots) have to go to world menu build from there