WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

I've got a couple of questions for anybody that has some experience playing with the Strip Clubs.

Is there a way to flag certain Sims so that they always come up in the list of workers to hire at the Strip Club? For instance: I have a special Butler that I created and had to give her a couple of hidden traits. That way, when I call for a Butler service, she always comes to the house. For this WW update, I specifically created the right amount of Sims to work in my Strip Club but not all of them come up in the list. I was wondering if there was a way to ensure certain Sims are always hireable.

Is anyone else having an issue with the Janitors not doing their damn job? I have two of them that meet the qualification (Handiness skill maxed) but crap will get piled around all over the place and they'll sit there with their thumbs up their ass until I direct them to clean up. Is there some other hidden qualification that I need to make sure they have so they'll actually do their jobs?

42 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Is there a way to flag certain Sims so that they always come up in the list of workers to hire at the Strip Club? For instance: I have a special Butler that I created and had to give her a couple of hidden traits. That way, when I call for a Butler service, she always comes to the house. For this WW update, I specifically created the right amount of Sims to work in my Strip Club but not all of them come up in the list. I was wondering if there was a way to ensure certain Sims are always hireable.

You can use "ww.stripclub_hire_dancer_sim <first_name> <last_name>" command.

10 minutes ago, Blasphemy Defined said:

he is obviously a faulty janitor. or is he? He's doing what i would be if i was in his place. More interested in ass than trash. And what janitor does not wear a shirt? lmao

Hey, a shirtless Janitor should be attractive enough for the lady-folk. Maybe he figured out that's his REAL job after all. :D

• Made Sims Attractiveness Traits be only based on their Everyday outfits
Previously Sims Attractiveness Traits were dependent on the outfit they were currently wearing which introduced an issue with others attraction towards that Sim changing with the outfit and making it confusing to understand what's happening.
Because Sims Formal, Athletic, Sleepwear, Party, Swimwear, Hot & Cold Weather outfits are situational or functional they are no longer considered when rating Sim style. All your effort in defining Sim individual style comes from all of their Everyday outfits.

so if sim wear NOT everyday outfit then attractiveness +\- ratings simply lost?

this kind of wrong thing I think

for example if you want to seduce someone and use swimwear\sleepwear outfit there will be no benefit from it

Check out SexySims2, the 18+ sister site to MTS.  You must register, but no credit card required.  Used site for years, no virus or other problems with downloads or CC.  Unique CC, artwork, some clothing items.  Offers a lot of older files, but the site is still very active and new stuff is always being added. 

17 hours ago, BatDood said:

I had a quick question for @TURBODRIVER if you check these pages out much.

I was looking at the patch notes for the latest update. I noticed a line under "Other" that states: "Implemented initial User Config support". What exactly does that mean? Are we able to access further settings with a config file?

It figures that the Strip Club update came out exactly when I decided to roll back due to my gripes about Moodlets. LOL Such is my life. I updated again and set up a strip club. It works really well and I'm lovin' the feature. I'll continue with it for now until the Playful curse pisses me off again. I don't want to seem ungrateful but I really hope an option becomes available to deal with moodlets. Options are always a good thing in my humble opinion. This mod is something that I wouldn't play without and the dedicated hard work you put into it is very much appreciated.

The User Config can be used to turn something off or change it.

Playful moodlets added by WickedWhims can't kill your Sims.

1 hour ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

The User Config can be used to turn something off or change it.

Playful moodlets added by WickedWhims can't kill your Sims.

Thanks, I know what a user config is but I'm not seeing one in my file system. That's why I was asking about it since it stated it was added in the patch notes.

They can't die from it now but trust me, they could before. I've had it happen and posted about it on this very feedback thread a few pages back. I had a Sim loaded with various buffs, then had sex and immediately died from Hysteria when it was over. Just got out of bed and dropped to the floor.

55 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

can someone please explain this to me. i have no mod installed at the moment. the lastexception file comes all the time.

Sims4.PNG

If you have no mods installed then you've probably got the mod data imbedded in your save file that generates this error. I'm assuming you had mods installed before?

1 hour ago, Vincenza said:

@BatDood:

that's the funny thing. i completely reinstalled the game on a new computer. i have no data in the game. no saves, nothing.

I really don't understand the error message. It comes up every time I finish the game.

I would suggest going on the MCCC Discord and see if you can get help with the lastexception file that you have.

So, I've been playing around with Strip Clubs. Have my Dive Bar running successfully. The Janitor just needs a little push once I open the club and then he cleans up everything just fine.

I thought I'd run a test out of curiosity so I saved my game and sold my strip club. I thought I'd go back and see if I could visit it as a patron instead. Unfortunately, unlike Dine Out and Get To Work, strip clubs don't work the same way which was a little disappointing. With Dine Out, you could put down some restaurants in the world and they function like they should. I went back to my dive bar and it was empty. Nobody around and nothing going on. The lot was set as Generic so I changed it back to a Night Club.

I use the NPC Control mod so when I went back to the club, one of my townies I made was tending bar and people started showing up ordering drinks and dancing. But, it was no longer a Strip Club. Just a regular old Night Club. I was hoping that I could create a couple of different Strip Clubs and put them in the world for my own Sims to visit whenever the mood for strippers hit them. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. The Strip Club function of Wicked Whims is strictly for owning and running your own club. You can't populate your world with them, that I've been able to see. I hope it's a feature that could be implemented in the future.

Maybe I'm missing something? I don't really have much experience with this portion of Wicked Whims.

not sure if this is WW issue or EA update, but I set my Sims attractiveness to Lesbian and I get random Sims coming up to her with 0 relationship asking to have sex. Is there a way to fix this (I don't use MCCC tried it hated it) before, don't remember the version it was fixed so Sims respected gender preference, unless i missed a setting hence the question

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

So, I've been playing around with Strip Clubs. Have my Dive Bar running successfully. The Janitor just needs a little push once I open the club and then he cleans up everything just fine.

I thought I'd run a test out of curiosity so I saved my game and sold my strip club. I thought I'd go back and see if I could visit it as a patron instead. Unfortunately, unlike Dine Out and Get To Work, strip clubs don't work the same way which was a little disappointing. With Dine Out, you could put down some restaurants in the world and they function like they should. I went back to my dive bar and it was empty. Nobody around and nothing going on. The lot was set as Generic so I changed it back to a Night Club.

I use the NPC Control mod so when I went back to the club, one of my townies I made was tending bar and people started showing up ordering drinks and dancing. But, it was no longer a Strip Club. Just a regular old Night Club. I was hoping that I could create a couple of different Strip Clubs and put them in the world for my own Sims to visit whenever the mood for strippers hit them. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. The Strip Club function of Wicked Whims is strictly for owning and running your own club. You can't populate your world with them, that I've been able to see. I hope it's a feature that could be implemented in the future.

Maybe I'm missing something? I don't really have much experience with this portion of Wicked Whims.

I found when picking a janitor the ones with the highest cleaning and handiness skill work more don't hang out as much 

Anyone able to get the Outfits designed from phone to apply to employees?  I designed an outfit, then hired dancers but they showed up in diverse different outfits.  I even tried going in again when the club opened and still nothing.  I know you can design them individually (Right Click while they are unoccupied).

I wonder if MCCC dresser settings interfere.  I have it set to generate outfits on newly created sims according to the Filters but these sims were already created and most .....goddamn it, most of them have flagged for not allowing outfit changes.  I need to go check something.  

Thanks for the Talk.

Update:  Doesn't appear to be the Flag for no outfit change.  Wonder if it still related though.  Is someone without MCCC Installed able to Design Outfits on the Phone (EnMasse) and have them applied?