WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

35 minutes ago, yociyoga said:

Yes, I try undo all, but they still go nude.
It seems to me that there is simply no such function or I need more precise instructions.

There are more settings you should try.  And more will be added. It is a little tedious, but the best way yo learn How about this one.  (last one from me)

setting.png.6b05278fcd3f44ebbb13f4d4d04cf347.png

18 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

There are more settings you should try.  And more will be added. It is a little tedious, but the best way yo learn How about this one.  (last one from me)

setting.png.6b05278fcd3f44ebbb13f4d4d04cf347.png

Thank you so much, it helped! Everything works as I wanted.
So it is in Sex Settings>Interaction Setting, not Nudity Setting.
Thanks again!

Hi, I can't get 3d nipples on my sims in cas and they do not show in game. it seems the probelm is that wickedwhims for some reason is not allowing any other default nude tops for female to work and the nude tops only work without WW in the mods folder. it seems my only opinion is to use the WW default nude top or wait for an update to fix it. but if I am doing something wrong or I have bad cc then please tell me this is frustrating.  

1 hour ago, catlike_polly said:

Hi, I can't get 3d nipples on my sims in cas and they do not show in game. it seems the probelm is that wickedwhims for some reason is not allowing any other default nude tops for female to work and the nude tops only work without WW in the mods folder. it seems my only opinion is to use the WW default nude top or wait for an update to fix it. but if I am doing something wrong or I have bad cc then please tell me this is frustrating.  

outside of CAS in actual gameplay click the sim then WW and go to body selector and choose your body parts. If its not showing there or in CAS then its the CC/Mod your trying to use. I've had this happen before. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:15 PM, nds12345 said:

I dated a pair of sister. However, I can't have sex with both of them. Both of them said the other side is unattractive and they have significant other. How can I solve that and have sex with both of them at the same time?

Sisters are not Bi-Sexual genders so they won't do any 3p or group sex because it crosses over the straight gender boundaries.

Easiest way is to change their gender preferences.

Use MCCC or WW command line to change them.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

Keep in mind the sisters will now have auto sex with each other too.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to mention adding incest traits for sisters too, as mentioned below by Loucifer13.

On 8/9/2020 at 8:22 PM, Claymor said:

For some reason, all the new menus for WickedWhims are just... blank. You can click the bubble, but its blank, and so are the rest. It only applies to the things added with the new update though, all the old WhickedWhims menus are fine.

make sure you deleted the old version that is really the only reason for that error. Take out all files WW reinstall if first one is ok

12 hours ago, nds12345 said:

I dated a pair of sister. However, I can't have sex with both of them. Both of them said the other side is unattractive and they have significant other. How can I solve that and have sex with both of them at the same time?

have to give both twin the incest trait with the add wiked atributes option under wiked menu

7 hours ago, Romain73200 said:

How do I give someone the Peeping npc trait? I tried using in the cheat code tab the command found on the Wickedwhims tumblr and nothing happened.

There are two ways of doing this.

If you have MCCC, click the Sim you want as a Peeping Sim. Go to MC Command Center > MC CAS > Manage Traits > Add Trait > Window Peeping NPC Sims Switch

(Be sure to get the latest update for MCCC which was released yesterday) You'll get a search window for the specific trait you're looking for. Just type in "Peeping" without quotes and you should see it easily. Honestly, if you're not using MCCC, you really should. It's a must have mod.

The other way is using a command line in the cheats window. Of course you'll need testing cheats on. You also have to play as the Sim you want as a Peeping sim to do it.

Just type in:

traits.equip_trait WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden

I had a quick question for @TURBODRIVER if you check these pages out much.

I was looking at the patch notes for the latest update. I noticed a line under "Other" that states: "Implemented initial User Config support". What exactly does that mean? Are we able to access further settings with a config file?

It figures that the Strip Club update came out exactly when I decided to roll back due to my gripes about Moodlets. LOL Such is my life. I updated again and set up a strip club. It works really well and I'm lovin' the feature. I'll continue with it for now until the Playful curse pisses me off again. I don't want to seem ungrateful but I really hope an option becomes available to deal with moodlets. Options are always a good thing in my humble opinion. This mod is something that I wouldn't play without and the dedicated hard work you put into it is very much appreciated.

34 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok built a club...went into game and when i try to get my sim to buy it via the phone and it goes to map mode I hover over the club but it says..."sims can only purchase unowned businesses or unocupied residential lots" what am i doing wrong?

I was able to set my club up and buy it without issues. When I originally built it, I had it classified as a Nightclub and built it according to those specs. I was able to buy it without issue but when I went to open it for the first time, it sets it as Generic with a message stating that it has been set to Generic and not to change it. Otherwise, everything went okay. Did you try building it as a Nightclub first? I'm not sure what I can offer in the way of help but that's the way I was able to do it.

2 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I was able to set my club up and buy it without issues. When I originally built it, I had it classified as a Nightclub and built it according to those specs. I was able to buy it without issue but when I went to open it for the first time, it sets it as Generic with a message stating that it has been set to Generic and not to change it. Otherwise, everything went okay. Did you try building it as a Nightclub first? I'm not sure what I can offer in the way of help but that's the way I was able to do it.

Yes built as a nightclub....weird.....

22 minutes ago, sirlulamoon said:

Hi everyone, I updated the WW mod and a error apears. 

It doesn´t allow to undress sims and the option to have sex dissapear, yesterday the game functions pretty good but after the update crash.

I didn´t install other mods

lastException.txt 44.13 kB · 0 downloads

ColonolNutty's Mod Warning

Potentially broken ColonolNutty's mod relative to WickedWhims.

Running ColonolNutty's mod and WickedWhims mod together can cause severe issues. It's recommended to report issues to ColonolNutty and remove suspect mods before playing.

That mod probably hasn't been updated yet.

Just now, BatDood said:

Probably sounds stupid on my part but ...maybe try deleting your localthumbcache and see if that helps? I usually do that when I update.

Got it working.....had it set as buyable.....set it to night club and it works....thanks for the heads up :)

4 minutes ago, procian said:

Got it working.....had it set as buyable.....set it to night club and it works....thanks for the heads up :)

My pleasure. I'm glad I was able to help in some small way. Have fun with it. I'm really digging this new update. I just wish there was a way to hire more staff other than 6 people.  I'm greedy. I want MORE! lol

17 minutes ago, BatDood said:

My pleasure. I'm glad I was able to help in some small way. Have fun with it. I'm really digging this new update. I just wish there was a way to hire more staff other than 6 people.  I'm greedy. I want MORE! lol

Ok.....design female outfit....how do you get them to wear the outfit?