WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 8/15/2020 at 4:56 AM, Kyrien said:

I've found it easier to just click the employees and use "Design Uniform for ____ in CAS", but yes, the uniform option on the phone doesn't work.

Speaking of which, I've a few other issues with the Strip Club:

1. Sometimes the girls go off-script and will automatically change jobs regardless of my instructions or settings (and even with the necessary resources available for them to do what I say (open pole for stage dancing, for example)). Also, I'm not sure if it's my placement in the center of the club, but the dancing spot had the strongest pull of all the dancing implements. 
  2. The girls don't always adhere to my pole/spot assignments, and tend to go for whatever's closest. 
  3. Sometimes sims at the bar will go "Where's the bartender?" and leave, despite a girl (with high level mixology, mind you) tending the bar. They'll also sit down, freeze, and not order anything before leaving due to "no bartender".
  4. There are instances where a girl with a clear assignment will stay in one place doing nothing (and the club system acts like she isn't there, stating she's "already doing this" and having the 'Assign Task' greyed out. Even resetting this sim does nothing, and I've noticed she moves an inch per few hours in-game towards the assigned pole. Maybe a "Stop Stripping" cheat would help, kind of like "Stop_Sex"
  5. Trash accumulates far too quickly. I'll have 2 piles pop up, my janitors get to them, then another 5 will have spawned in that time, and sims seem to only pick up one at a time (two if I'm lucky). In fact, some of the piles are tiny, but a sim can pick it up multiple times without it being cleared. Robo Vacuums don't help, and even with two max-skill janitors, the place still ends up requiring patrons to help clean (this is a makeshift club in a one bedroom house).
  6. The "Design Uniform in CAS" option legit resets the entire shebang. By that, I mean the girls clear out like they've just been told they "don't have to go home, but they can't stay there", then they all leave the lot, spawn out, then return to work...save for that glitched out girl that never moves. Firing her helps. As for the others, it weirdly works out any bugs wherein they wouldn't go to assigned tasks or stations (at least for the day).

I'm having the exact same problems ? 

I'm playing now and it's the 2nd sims day that bartender/s are there but clients don't see them; and I always have one or two employees that are just standing without doing nothing even if I tell them to. 

Uniforms too don't work well. They will wear it for some hours, sometimes, and then they just dress like they want 

My janitor just look at the garbage or talk with clients ... 

55 minutes ago, LadyUzu said:

I'm having the exact same problems ? 

I'm playing now and it's the 2nd sims day that bartender/s are there but clients don't see them; and I always have one or two employees that are just standing without doing nothing even if I tell them to. 

Uniforms too don't work well. They will wear it for some hours, sometimes, and then they just dress like they want 

My janitor just look at the garbage or talk with clients ... 

I have the occasional issue with drinkers not accessing the bartender. Then they'll sit at a table and eventually get up to get a drink. I don't understand why that happens as my bar is set up so that there isn't any pathing issues whatsoever. I'm keeping my eye on it but I think it's because everyone is already seated at the bartools (I have four) when a new drinker comes to the bar.

I haven't had single issue with uniforms. In fact, I just changed them again because I wanted my Bartender and Janitors to have distinctly different outfits from the dancers. I've run the club for a couple of nights in a row after the uniform change and everybody wears what they are supposed to. So far, I've run two different strips clubs (a dive bar and then a high-class club) and not had any problems with uniforms.

I ended up hiring a second Janitor and that actually helps. Trash isn't a problem anymore. When the Club closes, there's just a couple of stray glasses to clean up because the Janitors couldn't finish what they were doing. They do socialize a lot but they eventually do what they're supposed to (at my club anyway). What I did do was make sure that there was more than one trash bin on the lot. If one is in use, then the other Janitor will drop what they're doing and just leave the trash there on the floor.

4 hours ago, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

Thanks BadDude. I think I've got all of that CC, but haven't used them in that combination. I'll give it a try. You've got a nice set. :)

Thanks. I've never been complimented on my set before. LOL I'm glad to offer the info. Just a heads-up though regarding the Breast Slider mod: there's clipping with some animations that involve breast fondling and such if you set the breast size pretty heavy. To me it's a small trade off to get the looks that I want. And with wild_guy's body details, you can achieve quite a variety.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Thanks. I've never been complimented on my set before. LOL I'm glad to offer the info. Just a heads-up though regarding the Breast Slider mod: there's clipping with some animations that involve breast fondling and such if you set the breast size pretty heavy. To me it's a small trade off to get the looks that I want. And with wild_guy's body details, you can achieve quite a variety.

Thanks for the heads-up. Half of my female Sims already have major back issues, so I'm well familiar with the boobagram (boob hologram) effect. I'd take Areolas Grandes over that any day though, so thanks for the puffy tips.

So I now have this issue I have checked all my CC to by taking out folders as well as removing files one by one.

The issue is now my sims tongue is not in their mouth I know that sounds weird but it floats & when she does sexual things with others their dick is stretched etc. It is really annoying is there a fix for this as soon as I moved my Wicked Whims files it was no longer there, could it be a bug ???.

I am only kinda bummed out as I take screenshots to add to my profile on here 

3 hours ago, SammieSims said:

So I now have this issue I have checked all my CC to by taking out folders as well as removing files one by one.

The issue is now my sims tongue is not in their mouth I know that sounds weird but it floats & when she does sexual things with others their dick is stretched etc. It is really annoying is there a fix for this as soon as I moved my Wicked Whims files it was no longer there, could it be a bug ???.

I am only kinda bummed out as I take screenshots to add to my profile on here 

I think you have a problem with rigs. Tongue and penis rigs are already included in WW. Remove the duplicates you must have somewhere.

Remember to delete the localthumbcache.package and if you still have problems try deleting the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder. It will reset your setting and any stuck variable.

15 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

I think you have a problem with rigs. Tongue and penis rigs are already included in WW. Remove the duplicates you must have somewhere.

Remember to delete the localthumbcache.package and if you still have problems try deleting the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder. It will reset your setting and any stuck variable.

So it sorted itself self out by the looks of it I firstly thought it was a cum bug, but after I deleted a few CC it worked again & thanks for the tip

For some reason I don't have the option to buy a Strip Club from either a phone or a computer. And I haven't gotten any of the attractiveness updates for v158a either. But I DO have the strip club items (pole and the 'x' markers). Did I miss something? Can anyone help me out? 

55 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

For some reason I don't have the option to buy a Strip Club from either a phone or a computer. And I haven't gotten any of the attractiveness updates for v158a either. But I DO have the strip club items (pole and the 'x' markers). Did I miss something? Can anyone help me out? 

You need to place one on an empty lot or change an existing one to generic building....

13 hours ago, skrimp said:

Does anyone know what the cheat code is for increasing the sexpertise skill? I'd like to have a few sims start out at level 5.

I'm not sure the code. I just use MCCC. https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Get the latest versions of MCCC & Mc Woohoo into your Mods folder. In game, click the sim you want to cheat, select MC Command Center > Sim Cheats (or something like that) and there'll be a skill cheats menu in there somewhere. Easy to set to 5. It's not the woohoo skill. Once you get to the skills menu, you'll have to go forward around 3 pages or so in the skills.

4 hours ago, turnTech420 said:

Make sure you have the Get To Work expansion, too.

2 hours ago, turnTech420 said:

Even after making one or setting a lot to generic, it still doesn't show up. 

As SlickWillyLongstroke mentioned - do you have the Get To Work expansion? It's a requirement otherwise Strip Clubs will not work.

1 hour ago, Mrutdy said:

Hello! I need some help! :( after updating the new update, after the game loads up and im about to play with my sims, i get bombarded by error messages and it won't stop coming. i've deleted everything and redownloaded anything that may be causing this but with no luck :/ please help

WickedWhims_v158a_Exception.txt 5 MB · 0 downloads

Looks like a problem with Nisa's Wicked Perversions. It may not have been updated yet. I don't use it so I can't verify if it has or not. You'll have to wait for an update to that mod or remove it for now.

Be sure to delete your localthumbcache file after removing any mods.

38 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

I do, Yes.

A little more detail would be helpful. How are you trying to buy the Club? You have to do it through your phone. You should see the option to buy a strip club. Once you click it, it'll take you to the map and then click on the lot you created.

Here's a page that should give you all the info you need. Take a read through it and if you have any more issues, post back.

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137112/strip-clubs-lets-dance

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Looks like a problem with Nisa's Wicked Perversions. It may not have been updated yet. I don't use it so I can't verify if it has or not. You'll have to wait for an update to that mod or remove it for now.

Be sure to delete your localthumbcache file after removing any mods.

thank you so much!!