WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

40 minutes ago, BatDood said:

A little more detail would be helpful. How are you trying to buy the Club? You have to do it through your phone. You should see the option to buy a strip club. Once you click it, it'll take you to the map and then click on the lot you created.

Here's a page that should give you all the info you need. Take a read through it and if you have any more issues, post back.

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137112/strip-clubs-lets-dance

The option isn't showing up for me at all

help aaaaaa.png

8 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

The option isn't showing up for me at all

help aaaaaa.png

Is this a new save or an older one that you updated Wicked Whims on? One other thing you could try is typing "ww.fix" in the cheat command line. If it's a older save, that might help.

44 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Is this a new save or an older one that you updated Wicked Whims on? One other thing you could try is typing "ww.fix" in the cheat command line. If it's a older save, that might help.

It's a new save! I tried the "ww.fix" cheat command and that didn't work either

12 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

It's a new save! I tried the "ww.fix" cheat command and that didn't work either

Well, I'm not sure what to tell you at this point. I've built 3 different Strip Clubs at this point and have been able to purchase all of them without issue. When I built them, I had them set up as Night Clubs. I made sure to also put the things needed for a Strip Club that the mod provides as well. Then when I buy the club, it takes me there and automatically sets the lot type as Generic with a message telling you not to change it.

Try changing the lot type to a Night Club and put everything in that a Night Clubs needs. Don't forget to add either a dancing pole or a stage marker. Other than that, I can't really offer any more.

11 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Well, I'm not sure what to tell you at this point. I've built 3 different Strip Clubs at this point and have been able to purchase all of them without issue. When I built them, I had them set up as Night Clubs. I made sure to also put the things needed for a Strip Club that the mod provides as well. Then when I buy the club, it takes me there and automatically sets the lot type as Generic with a message telling you not to change it.

Try changing the lot type to a Night Club and put everything in that a Night Clubs needs. Don't forget to add either a dancing pole or a stage marker. Other than that, I can't really offer any more.

That didn't work either but thanks anyway!

38 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

That didn't work either but thanks anyway!

Alright, I have one last thing I can offer. If this doesn't work, then you definitely have something going on in your game that is beyond the scope of my help.

I've built a small Strip Club for you. It's Base Game only as I disabled all the packs that I have except Get To Work. The archive file I've attached contains 6 files. You'll need to put these in your "Tray" folder. (It's basically the same as if you were downloading from the gallery).

I have confirmed that this Club works. It's not pretty by any means but I put it in my world and had a Sim purchase this without issue.

Test Club.rar

48 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Alright, I have one last thing I can offer. If this doesn't work, then you definitely have something going on in your game that is beyond the scope of my help.

I've built a small Strip Club for you. It's Base Game only as I disabled all the packs that I have except Get To Work. The archive file I've attached contains 6 files. You'll need to put these in your "Tray" folder. (It's basically the same as if you were downloading from the gallery).

I have confirmed that this Club works. It's not pretty by any means but I put it in my world and had a Sim purchase this without issue.

Test Club.rar 98.42 kB · 1 download

Still no luck. Set down the club and everything.

I have a couple questions regarding the changes in the Attractiveness system and hope someone can answer them to me.

1) One of the changes mentioned is that player-made Sims will be seen as more attractive. If I edit pre-existing Sims (like the Goths or so) in a save, does this apply to them as well?

2) Another thing mentioned here is that this rule does not apply to Sims in a household. So if my player-made Sim married another player-made Sim and they moved together, would they be less attracted to each other?

3) How big is the impact of outfit colors? When I debug the attractiveness scores of two Sims, I always see that no matter what either Sim wears, the game always seems to detect all outfit colors on that Sim (resulting in equal percentage distributions). It feels like making a Sim like a color will just make everyone more attractive to them (and vice versa if you make them dislike a color).

Lastly, not really a question but more of a suggestion, would it be possible to further expand the Attractiveness system with more facial features? I'm thinking of something like the size or shape of nose/eyes/lips/ears... or would it be too hard to "get" these values (or are they maybe already incorporated in a broader setting)?

38 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

Try setting your Wicked Whims settings to their default values. You'll see it under Settings Control. Save and restart the game.

Then try buying the club. If you can then it's something in your settings.

Other than that, I've pretty much exhausted what I can offer. Sorry.

I hope you get it sorted out. Good luck.

45 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Try setting your Wicked Whims settings to their default values. You'll see it under Settings Control. Save and restart the game.

Then try buying the club. If you can then it's something in your settings.

Other than that, I've pretty much exhausted what I can offer. Sorry.

I hope you get it sorted out. Good luck.

Still nothing. Thanks anyway!

10 minutes ago, turnTech420 said:

Still nothing. Thanks anyway!

Something else came to me later. Do you have any mods that alter venues? Maybe it a mod conflict. Back-up your Mods folder and then remove all mods except Wicked Whims. But that's definitely all I have for you.

7 minutes ago, Mushkina10 said:

So I bougth my Strip Club without problems but for some reason all my customers are female. And they keep coming. Only females customers. My dancers are girls and still I only get females as customers. This is normal ? Awesome mod good job !

The customers you get are based on the gender preference of your staff. If they all prefer men, you'll get nothing but men. Likewise with woman. If all of your staff are b-sexual, you'll get a mix of both.

Just now, BatDood said:

The customers you get are based on the gender preference of your staff. If they all prefer men, you'll get nothing but men. Likewise with woman. If all of your staff are b-sexual, you'll get a mix of both.

I see. All my girls are in love each others. I still disabled evertying in Whicked Whims. Guess I need to switch  the preference with commands. Thank you ver ymuch.

So, im wanna ask about xml file. I checked how it should look for strip club animations and i still dont know how to make sim (dancer ofc) to take off her/his clothes.
Its gonna happen just with stages of animations? I mean, 3-4 stages and then 3 stage without bra and 4 stage full naked?  Im not sure about this, so i wanna ask. In WW xml we had actors entry, now its only animation entry so, its something new for me and im just really bad with creating codes. :D

3 hours ago, Loucifer13 said:

when you open WW setting on the very first page (i think) make sure experimental mode IS checked don't know what it does but if it is off some stuff won't work

Good point. I didn't think of that. I know if you have Experimental Mode turned off, the Hotkey function doesn't work for sex progression. I stumbled across that myself. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this is the solution.

**EDIT** I can confirm that Experimental Mode makes no difference in whether or not the option to purchase a Club is there. I just tested it on a new save, turned it off and was still able to buy the club.

10 hours ago, turnTech420 said:

Ok...how is ww installed on your pc? in a folder?.....script file no more than 1 folder deep?....post your ww info log file found in the sims 4 folder (see white paper clip)

11 hours ago, BatDood said:

Something else came to me later. Do you have any mods that alter venues? Maybe it a mod conflict. Back-up your Mods folder and then remove all mods except Wicked Whims. But that's definitely all I have for you.

It worked! It had something to do with my mods, Thank you so much!!

20 minutes ago, mocajava said:

So the strip club will only function if you're playing the sim that owns it? I was hoping to just be able to have one for my sims to visit...

Unfortunately not. I tried testing it and it doesn't work. It's not like Dine Out where you can drop a couple of restaurants and have your Sims go there to eat. I put a Strip Club in the world and when I went to go there, nothing happened. No customers. No bartender. Nothing. I changed it into a Night Club but all the stripping aspects were non-functional. There was a bartender and people drinking and dancing but no strippers. This aspect of the mod is strictly for running your own club.